Your Favourite Zibi Moment.

Munch

All the so called good players to come through there youth system, when are they ever going to bring a Goalkeeper through that is any good, they must have had the worst Goalkeepers in Britain over the last 5 years.

With the exception of the Zibster that is, who will always be fondly remembered in Gorgie.

My favorite Zibi moment was when big Jan Scored the tap in, after the Zibster kindly gifted him the ball, following a free kick, in the 3-2 game at Tynecastle.

Whats your favorite Zibi Moment ?:evil:

Chad Sexington
All the so called good players to come through there youth system, when are they ever going to bring a Goalkeeper through that is any good, they must have had the worst Goalkeepers in Britain over the last 5 years.

With the exception of the Zibster that is, who will always be fondly remembered in Gorgie.

My favorite Zibi moment was when big Jan Scored the tap in, after the Zibster kindly gifted him the ball, following a free kick, in the 3-2 game at Tynecastle.

Whats your favorite Zibi Moment ?:evil:

His goof in the semi to allow Janny the 3rd is a treasured memory for me.

:)

That was classic, his positioning at the Hartley free kick was also a beauty.

When he gave the Wheatfield a wave when they sang for him to after the Jankauskas goal. even funnier than the mistake.

He is sadly missed

When he gave the Wheatfield a wave when they sang for him to after the Jankauskas goal. even funnier than the mistake.

He is sadly missed

I forgot all about that, he really was a complete clown, shame he had to go.

Chad Sexington

He is sadly missed

I'm filling up just thinking about him.

Puts everything else into perspective. :sad:

Mods, can we make this a sticky?

:cry_smile:

Yes. Just for the "oh *****, I've done it again" look on his face even as he was fumbling a free kick my granny could have stopped.

warming up for caley infront of section N, he couldnt catch a single cross,

zibi gees a wave and he did

also when he ran out towards janny in the semi final, what was he doing

Watched the 90 goals dvd last night, and me and my wee sister were in stitches at him!

You could probably make a Zibi the 90 famous screw ups DVD.

It would make a great Christmas present if you are a Jambo.:4_1_72:

That was it for me too. The moment they realised they were going to take a pumping in the biggest derby they'd ever been to.

We could relax and they had to stream out en masse, utterly dejected, our celebrations cutting right to the bone.

Cheers Zibi.

I still can't believe he actually waved :D

Saw him in poundstretchers last week, it took all the effort i had not to shout "Zibi gie's a wave"

Has to be that day when Zibi did give us a wave...I remember him becoming increasingly more shaken by the fans songs. You could actually see him getting more and more tense...Zibi is a Jambo...damn right. Hysterical.

We're so good at ruining goalkeepers. :cheese:

HMFCjamieHMFC

He is sadly missed

Yes the best moment ever. I think he waved back to us as some was actual singing about him

Saw him in poundstretchers last week it took all the effort i had not to shout "Zibi gie's a wave"

Just chuming somone in aye :smile:

Saw him in poundstretchers last week, it took all the effort i had not to shout "Zibi gie's a wave"

Don't tell me you went to find that hot girl another member mentioned in a dedicated shed thread? :laugh:

Or maybe we just have lots of Poundies devotees on this board.

I P Knightley

Ushering Hartley's free kick in at the near post in the semi-final was pretty special. He almost pointed and said "here, Paul. Kick it here. There's a ton of space." Hartley looked astonished that it actually happened.

Zibi: gone but not forgotten.

:rose::wilted_rose::rose::wilted_rose::rose:

He is sadly missed

Hahaha brilliant!

:P

Geoff Kilpatrick

What I particularly loved about the Jankauskas goal in the 3-2 game was that we were singing his name before Hartley took the free-kick, in the knowledge that a ******-up was imminent. Sure enough, the rest is history. Get that legends banner up now! :)

He is sadly missed

The wave was at the end of the first half and Janny's goal came at the start of the second half:p

You could see him getting more and more uptight as the baiting went on. It's the only time I've ever felt like the crowd directly contributed to one of our goals:)

Defo this one, remember at half time putting a fiver on Jankauskas to score the next goal and few mins later big Zibi is giving him the ball near enough on the line.

Vlad should get a Zibi legend poster made and enviel it on 3rd January!!

Aye the wave definately wins it for me too hahahahaha!!

Part of me thinks we'll never see another "Zibi-class" keeper between the sticks, but its just a matter of time till the Hibs goalkeeping traditions are continued.

The latest doughnuts both have potential - but their nowhere near Zibi standards yet.... here's hoping that with time they can mature in to proper Zibites.

Aye the wave definitely wins it for me too hahahahaha!!

Part of me thinks we'll never see another "Zibi-class" keeper between the sticks, but its just a matter of time till the Hibs goalkeeping traditions are continued.

The latest doughnuts both have potential - but their nowhere near Zibi standards yet.... here's hoping that with time they can mature in to proper Zibites.

McNeil learned his trade from the Zibster, and with the amount of gaffs he has had i see real potential there.:cheers:

Archived