What happened with Maybury?

jambonian

A couple of days ago, Tangoman Calderwood stated that Maybury never got back to him about the contract on offer with Aberdeen then he signed someone else, so....where's Maybury now? Looking at what we've got at right-back, would he not do a job for us again, even just for a season? Any info anyone?

scott herbertson
A couple of days ago, Tangoman Calderwood stated that Maybury never got back to him about the contract on offer with Aberdeen then he signed someone else, so....where's Maybury now? Looking at what we've got at right-back, would he not do a job for us again, even just for a season? Any info anyone?

Roundabout somewhere

;)

rudi must stay

according to Wikipedia he is a free agent. Wouldn't see any harm in us sigining him but it's probably unlikely as we're now playing Jonsson there

It's a shame for the cod heads that Maybury isn't a striker as they could be looking for cover for Lee Miller for a few months. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7595565.stm

It's a shame for the cod heads that Maybury isn't a striker as they could be looking for cover for Lee Miller for a few months. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7595565.stm

A friend of mine just got caught doing the same kind of speed (110) on the very same road.

He has been charged with dangerous driving rather than speeding, which I guess is worse.

Lawyer reakons he can get it down to 6 points and a fine (although already has 6 points so he will get banned)

Cant see Miller getting any worse than that.

according to Wikipedia he is a free agent. Wouldn't see any harm in us sigining him but it's probably unlikely as we're now playing Jonsson there

I'd rather we gave Jonsson a run there.

It would just be a wasted signing IMO. We have Neilson to come back, Jonsson is getting a run out in that position and we have Jason Thomson who can play there. Also Karipidis can play rightback. Too many options

Cant see Miller getting any worse than that.

I can if he gets found guilty of the allegation that he did 90 mph in a 40 mph zone. He should go to jail for that.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I can if he gets found guilty of the allegation that he did 90 mph in a 40 mph zone. He should go to jail for that.

Me too. That's asking to kill somebody. 90 in a 40 zone should be automatic jail sentence.

There is that one......a normal person would go to jail - a footballer who can afford a good brief and he will just get banned.

That's much worse than doing 120 in a 70.

He'll get his baws severely booted for that.

Agreed. 40mph limits are there for a good reason - there are usually loads of pedestrians about.

Regarding the 120 mph allegation, if I were Miller's brief I'd be arguing that the cod heads are such a bunch of skinflint tight wads that none of their players can afford a car that can reach that speed. ;)

Have no idea where Myabury will end up, but i can tell you that he as at the St Mirren game a couple of weeks ago. Source? I saw him...

Susie-Jambo-66
Agreed. 40mph limits are there for a good reason - there are usually loads of pedestrians about.

Thats nonesense.

I find it very difficult to think of many roads that are 40mph that have loads of pedestrains about.

Hence they are deemed a 40mph road and not a 30mph.

Thats nonesense.

I find it very difficult to think of many roads that are 40mph that have loads of pedestrains about.

Well here's one. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4191921.stm

This road is 40mph and runs from Kirkcaldy High School to ASDA/McDonald's, so I imagine it's pretty busy with kids before and after school and at lunchtime. It also separates ASDA from the housing estate where this young boy lived, hence the reason he was crossing it at the time.

This driver was doing 86mph and got 5 years jail. Luckily Miller didn't kill anybody but he should still be hammered if found guilty of dangerous driving.

Thats nonesense.

The one that goes through Silverknows into Granton.

St Johns Road certainly has plenty of pedestrians, roundabouts, crossings etc.

Also we are talking about Aberdeen (where I live) which happens to be one of the most ****ed up road systems I have ever used and there are 40mph areas that really should be 30.

It takes a special kind of ersehole to do 90 in a 40. :sad:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but there's a speed restricted area around about Forfar where the Golden Arches are. If this is 40mph, then I suspect this might be the area they're talking about.

Never used to be speed restricted but I think there's a couple of roads which cross the main A90 and it was a notorious spot for accidents, hence the current restrictions.

I don't think he was speeding in a built up area so can't see how you can differ the 120/70 90/40 here.

dont know what has happened to him , but he was in Sainsburys gorgie last night with his wife and chasing his little girl down the aisle...looked like he didnt have a care in the world.

The one that goes through Silverknows into Granton.

St Johns Road certainly has plenty of pedestrians, roundabouts, crossings etc.

Also we are talking about Aberdeen (where I live) which happens to be one of the most ****ed up road systems I have ever used and there are 40mph areas that really should be 30.

Not sure that St John's Road is a 40 zone...

tommythejambo
It would just be a wasted signing IMO. We have Neilson to come back, Jonsson is getting a run out in that position and we have Jason Thomson who can play there. Also Karipidis can play rightback. Too many options

One of them is a central midfielder, one is a centre half and the other 2 aren't any good.

I'd take him back in a second.

Rudolf's Mate

He'll get his baws severely booted for that.

Down here (Portsmouth) if you do 100mph it's an automatic ban! So I've been told anyway!

pink_lady_2006
Down here (Portsmouth) if you do 100mph it's an automatic ban! So I've been told anyway!

St Johns Road is just a 30mph zone until you get on to Glasgow Road at the other side of the roundabout, it then becomes a 40mph road!.

The road between Silverknowes and Granton is also just 30mph.

Personally think Alan got cheesed off having to catch the 7.10am train to Aberdeen most mornings from Haymarket.

John

Glasgow Road after Drumbrae roundabout, Queensferry Road, Calder Road before it hits a 30 at HMP Edinburgh, there are many many more.

When driving try looking at the road signs and what's going on around you rather than doing your make up. Girlies and driving.....enough said. :o

Archived