Webster Watch.

Munch

Any one got any updates on where the wandering nomad is now, and if he is fit to kick a football, i cant remember the last time he actually kicked a ball, and for which club.:bek035:

Came on as a sub for Jamie McAllister on Saturday

How long did he get a game for ? did he get injured ?

Glamorgan Jambo
How long did he get a game for ? did he get injured ?

He came on after 55 mins. Depending on which report you read Jamie Mac was either injured or about to get sent off. A closer look at the stats show that it's actually his 3rd sub appearance for BC (2 X league and 1 X Carling Cup).

I've a feeling this loan will be a good move for Webster.

Incidentally if you go on the BCFC official site there's a 9 dart challenge going on with the mini legend Lee Johnson... whatever that is.

Glamorgan Jambo

Just to add the latest Webster/Bristol City trivia

- his signed 1st team shirt is currently being auctioned on e-Bay (best bid so far ?57)

- he was excluded from the official team photo (taken yesterday) along with the other BCFC loan players.

Just to add the latest Webster/Bristol City trivia

- his signed 1st team shirt is currently being auctioned on e-Bay (best bid so far ?57)

- he was excluded from the official team photo (taken yesterday) along with the other BCFC loan players.

This does not surprise me, he is a wandering nomad, who will be at some other club in January, he is worse than Paul Ritchie who also ruined his career by doing the same thing.

Archived