8 days away

cashgenerator

cashgenerator

I've been away for 8 days with no TV/Radio/Internet.

Rather than scroll through hundreds of pages looking for info I wondered if someone could kindly give me a brief run down of all things hearts over this period.

I left last monday, returned today.

Thanks in advance.

alwaysthereinspirit

Rather than scroll through hundreds of pages looking for info I wondered if someone could kindly give me a brief run down of all things hearts over this period.

Thanks in advance.

Nothing to post really. Hearts won. #ibs lost.

Loads got their knickers in knots at those who were understandably peeved we never bothered our erse to sign a striker even though Stevie Wonder could see we needed one.

Loads got their knockers in knots at those who were understandably peeved we never bothered are erse to sign a striker even though Stevie Wonder could see we needed one.

Mike Tullberg.

He never signed in the last 8 days ;)

I didn't say he did, although during the transfer window we did sign a striker. Which is what the knickers were knotted for.

I didn't say he did, although during the transfer window we did sign a striker. Which is what the knickers were knotted for.

The topic of the thread was about what had happened in the last 8 days. We didn't sign a striker in that time. If you want to iclude Tullberg fair enough but in that case we needed to sign at least 1 further striker.

Well in that case we needed to sign at least 2 strikers.

Some folk are never happy................;):rolleyes:;)

Some folk are never happy................;):rolleyes:;)

I'm happy with the start to the season we have made. I'm just far from convinced it is sustainable with the forwards we have and felt we should have shown some ambition in adding to our options.

The People's Chimp

kikcback broke some new records, in terms of numbers visiting the site, numbers posting on the site, numbers speaking utter pesh and numbers still wanting to rim any lithuanian with the slightest understanding of how to play a crowd. also up were the number of people bumping their gums despite a decent start to the season.

tbh you were better off away.

Sky sports website says we hav a player on loan from coventry called Dominic Simmonds. Never heard this announced.but then again it needs updated

many complaints about our inability to sign another striker but no suggestions as to who would be suitable and accetable

bp

Stokes would have been an excellent player on loan.

Sky sports website says we hav a player on loan from coventry called Dominic Simmonds. Never heard this announced.but then again it needs updated

He's on-loan at Killie

Arthur Axident

Thanks in advance.

8 days in Leith is sore man what was your crime ?

Arf

Archived