Leigh Griffiths

Martin_T

The boy is a trouble making a*se hole! In a recent interview it said "I was let go by Hibs" infact he was kicked out! Used to play against him regularly he was more often than not suspended!! He does seem to have turned it round dramatically the last couple of years, but his idol is Derek Riordan and he is an avid Hibs fan. No thanks.

Malcolm Tucker
The boy is a trouble making a*se hole! In a recent interview it said "I was let go by Hibs" infact he was kicked out! Used to play against him regularly he was more often than not suspended!! He does seem to have turned it round dramatically the last couple of years, but his idol is Derek Riordan and he is an avid Hibs fan. No thanks.

Too quick for me Wilson!

Was about to post the exact same. Was kicked out of Hibs, Salveson, Hutchison Vale and is a complete trouble-maker.

Maybe he has turned it around, but he is a massive Hobo.

Sexton Hardcastle

Was in the year above Murray davidson at school, played football with his brother fora few years as well. Wonder what spl/english clubs where after him.

Hobo or not if they can score goals then i would welcome them.

Leigh is a massive hibby but i know for a fact if he had the chance he would play for us, i used to work with his brother who plays for Musselburgh, really good player too was at Raith when Levein was there.

Leigh has scored 9 goals in 9 games! Well done to him

Charlie-Brown

We've got about half a dozen or so of our own young strikers who've been working hard & coming up through the ranks and they should get a chance before we go looking to spend money on other teams young players, especially so if they are trouble-making Hibs neds.

lol when i seen this post i nearly choked! i used to play against his tem when he played for leith athletic. hes nothing more than a cheating dirty jakebaw runt of the highest order!

Must be a Hibby thing! So many of their younger players are trouble-making r's holes, and a lot of their fans are no better. It's so easy to spot a Hibby when your out and about, they tend to be loud, drunken mouthpieces who walk around with a permanent chip on their shoulder. I work with the public and I can spot one a mile away and more often than not, i find out i'm right! You see, that's what comes from NOT excepting that they support the smaller team in Edinburgh, maybe if they did, they would be happier people.

went to school with him and was in many of his classes... got pulled out once by the police cause he was caught stealing from the supermarket :)

hes a really good football player but his attitude and general behaviour lets him down and he is a diehard hibby.

once got his nickname (sparky) shaved into his head.... was quite funny :)

My pals step son. Bit if an erse. Went to Leeds on trial a few years ago but his reputation went before him...

Wasn't aware of the guys history or allegiences when I suggested him as a target in all honesty. But all that aside, if he continues to score regularly for Livingston, we shouldn't be beyond keeping an eye him.

Would agree with NMH that we should always look to promote youth interally first, this should apply to any of our signings in my opinion.

Perth to Paisley

I was at the Morton v Livi game acouple of weeks ago. He played well and scored areally good goal. He has black hair with a 4 inch stripe down the back [badger] wears yellow boots and complety in love with himself. Reminded me of James McFadden in that he could beat 4 players but not look up and pass to a team mate. Hearing he was a Hibs/Riordan fan I could see the influence.

At this time he is no more ready for the SPL than Gary Glenn. Will be interesting to see if Clums arrival at Livi drops him onto the bench.

Rocco Quinn [ex Celtic] was the other forward.

Sounds destined for Easter Road.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Playing for Leith Athletic U12's in a Scottish Cup final at Airdrie. His team mate is through on goal with only the keeper to beat - he barges him off the ball, goes on and scores himself. Visiting scouts apparantly not very impressed, and he didn't sign initiatove forms for another couple of years after that.

Glad its not only me and Rob thinking he's an arse. Why is it that the honest hard working players at 15's upwards don't seem to make it. Why is it always the bammy jakes who if they weren't footballers would be on the *****ing dole!!

Randle P McMurphy

Sparky? I first remember him playing for Inch against my laddie. They wouldn't even play him from the start as he was unlikely to see the game out. He was lightning quick but all the laddies at that level knew if you fouled him he would lose it and get booked and/ or sent off. Unless he has had a personality transplant he will end up with a worse disciplinary record than Willie Johnston.

Will be at Hibs the end of the season.

Another riddle solved.

I believe St Mirren offered him a deal on Monday.

From what I gather his preferred choice is down South. Although he may go to ER as a replacement for Fletcher.

Archived