Parking in the city

heartsfc_fan

I actually work in one of the offices in Edinburgh Uni up beside Potterrow. Now there is a car park opposite Potterrow that people park in during the day and it has a combo-lock on the gate (so basically if you know the code, you can park there!). It seems to be free to park there aswell.

Me being me I was curious to know who parks in there and what the code is :rolleyes:

Anyone know anything about this?

Suspect Device
I actually work in one of the offices in Edinburgh Uni up beside Potterrow. Now there is a car park opposite Potterrow that people park in during the day and it has a combo-lock on the gate (so basically if you know the code, you can park there!). It seems to be free to park there aswell.

Me being me I was curious to know who parks in there and what the code is :rolleyes:

well anyone ?

The code is 5521 or 3312, or 3344 or any combination of numbers you like. If it was free do you honestly think it would have a code?

ps if any of these numbers work please let me know.

The code is 5521 or 3312, or 3344 or any combination of numbers you like. If it was free do you honestly think it would have a code?

ps if any of these numbers work please let me know.

How can you be sure? Do you park there? ;)

I take it isn't free then? :sad:

No I don't park there. The point is that if there is some security in place to control access then it is probably because it is only for use by certain people! Can you find the time to hang around the place and ask someone who does have permission to park there how you go about joining there club!

Do you mean the car park to the rear of the Festival Theatre?

Do you mean the car park to the rear of the Festival Theatre?

No. It is beside the back of the Edinburgh Uni old college. Over the road from Potterrow

Archived