Junk spam/con mail

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Has anyone else had these? this is the second similar one I had in the last month, I felt I should share it with you as I found it hilarious! Surely anyone capable of operating a computer would never be stupid enough to fall for this pash :P

Apparently from a Sgt with the US forces, read on and have a giggle. (I got bored counting the spelling mistakes)

Attention:

How is everything going, I hope great? Though i have not considered this medium

to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the

internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured

for informations of vital importance.

I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been

faster and more efficient than the e-mail. I write to you irrespective of the

fact you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a request from a

brother in dire need of assistance.

My name is Anthony Orton (Sgt) an American soldier,I am serving in the military

of the 1st Armored Division here in Iraq. As you know we are being attacked by

insurgents everyday and car bombs, it will come worst now Saddam Hussein was

executed.

During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains the total

sum of $21,000,000 (Twenty One Million Us Dollars)that belongs to the

revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunitions,

and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared amongst us.

You can go to this web link to read about events that took place here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Out of the total fund my share was $8,000,000 (Eight Million Us Dollars).

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is

$8,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own

share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,as I have made

arrangements with a UN representative based in Asia who promised to deliver the

fund to any of my choosing destination.

I shall be compensating you with US$2,500,000 (Two Million, Five Hundred

Thousand Dollars) on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be

for me for my investment purposes.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a

third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this

e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know

for how long we will remain here, and I have survived two suicide bomb attacks,

which prompted me to reach out for help because I will be migrating to you to

invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an email

signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for

quick communication also your home address where the fund would be delivered.

As soon as I receive your e-mail with the information,I will furnish you with

full details on when and how the fund shall be delivered to you by the diplomat

and he will make a contact with you before any move.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Sgt. Anthony Orton

BLESSINGS.

I AM MOTHER JANE COLE FROM NETHERLAND, A WIDOW TO LATE PATRICK COLE I AM 68 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST. MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOUDN'T LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS,AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN.

MY LATE HUSBAND DIED DURING THE HURRICANE DISASTER IN NEW ORLEANS,AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.

THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA,AMERICA,ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECIALLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS PREVILLEDGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOUR EMAIL THROUGH THE GOOGLE SEARCH AND I PRAYED FOR A WEEK OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $22.5M U.S DOLLARS(TWENTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN UAE SECURITY COMPANY AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION, THE MONEY WOULD BE FILE IN YOUR NAME AND BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

LASTLY, I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISE FOR THE MONEY IS HUGE BUT I HAVE CAME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISTION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I AWAIT YOUR HONEST REPLY.

IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 2 DAYS, I WILL SEARCH FOR ANOTHER PERSON.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND USE YOU TO ACCOMPLISH MY WISH.

MOTHER JANE COLE.

bored, so i replied n got

DEAR BELOVED

I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO TALK TO YOU ON PHONE BUT MY CONDITION IS WORST TO THE EXTENT THAT I CANT SPEAK CLEARLY ANYMORE, I HAVE A NURSE HERE THAT TYPES FOR ME AND CHECK MY EMAILS. I MUST SAY THE HOSPITAL AND ITS STAFFS ARE VERY GOOD TO ME SO DONT WORRY ABOUT ME FOR ALL I NEED IS YOUR HONESTY AND TRUST.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE ENOUGH TO DO THIS GOOD WORK, KINDLY TELL ME AND I WOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON. PLEASE PROMISE ME THAT WHEN THIS CONSIGNMENT IS IN YOUR CARE,YOU WILL OPEN A MOTHERLESS BABY HOME WITH MY NAME "JANE COLE" WHICH I BELEIVE

IT WILL MAKE ME VERY HAPPY.

I WILL SOONLY MOVE TO THE OPERATION ROOM FOR TREATMENT AND I WONT BE ABLE TO CHECK MY EMAIL BUT I WILL PUT MY BELIEVE ON YOU. YOU CAN CONTACT MY ATTORNEY NOW BY THE EMAIL AS STATED BELOW.

NAME : Richard Lawson

EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE: +447045795217

CONTACT MY ATTORNEY NOW AND ENSURE YOU ARE VERY POLITE WITH HIM WHEN YOU FINALLY MAKE CONTACT REQUESTING TO REPRESENT ME. STATE AND INFORM HIM THAT YOU ARE THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS DEPOSITED BY MRS JANE S. COLE AND ALSO LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU WILL CO.OPERATE WITH HIM FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT OUR GOOD LORD WILL CONTINUE TO GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU AS YOU EMBARK ON THIS MISSION TO BLESS THE HOMELESS. WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT ME IF I GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOST MY SOUL...FOR MORE VERIFICATION, YOU CAN VIEW BELOW MY PICTURE I SENT YOU.

BLESSINGS

MOTHER JANE COLE

Professor.Arturo
if you get lots of tjis stuff take a deek at http://www.419eater.com

the guy makes a great laugh out of scamming theses jokers in return!

That sites great! I'm goin to be a scambaiter, it looks like fun :)

The letters section had tears (of laughter) running down my face, these guys know how to wind up the scamsters! The one with the guy with tourettes (sp) syndrome is fu***** brilliant!!! he swears when he types! :4_1_72:

I was flat hunting over the last few weeks and when I replied to an ad I'd found on Gumtree, I received a very suspect email in response....needless to say, my scam alarm went off. It did surprise me a bit though, given that it was flat hunting that got me into a scammer's path in the first place...but these guys must literally do ANYTHING to get cash. Anyhoo, here's the email I got...

Thanks for your email and it is my gladness hearing from you. I am Rev harry, i owns the house you are making inquiry of. Actually I resided in the house with my family, such as my wife and my only daugther before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the Georgia, USA and presently my house is still available for rent at 122 pounds per week including the utilities like hydro, washer and security and so on, it is furnished.

Moreso Now, i went for a Crusade in West Africa and i will like you to get in touch with my wife in Georgia, USA for more discussion, as she is with the keys and the document to the house. Pls i want you to note know that we're kind and honest family and also spent alot on our property that we want to give you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, is that taken, it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy up all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i came for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.

You can email my wife at ( [email protected] ) and she will attend to you better.

Thanks and you are welcome...

Best Regards

Rev Harry Cameron

and then................

Thanks for the email and also yes My husband in respect of Rev Harry owned the place and also want you to know that it was due to my husband transfer that makes us to leave the place and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a resposible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time and the person which is reliable and responsible that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.So for now,Am here in Georgia USA right now our new house and also with the keys/document of the place,we try to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well as dont want our house to be used any how in our presnece that is why we took it along to us here and as that is why we took it along to us here and as you know that,my husband over in the West Africa for a Mission of God,so I hope you will promise us to take very good care of the home.So get back to me on how you could take care of our home or perhaps experience you have in renting the home.Hope you are okay with the price of ?122 per week, I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible so that i can forward you an application to fill out and discuss on how to get the house for rent,also are you ready to rent it now or when?you can view our room picture at the attach file.

Address: 4a Regent Terrace, Edinburgh EH7 5BN, Scotland , United Kingdom

Please note : You can only view the exterior of building, because the keys are with me here in Georgia USA.

Thanks and God bless

Regards

And then finally, it starts to become quite ridiculous....

Good hearing from you that you are promising us that our apartment will be well taken care off,and i appreciate your expression.So, i want you to stick to your words.Is that okay with you?And the below is the final question that you must answer to qualify for the rent of my flat.The price 122 pounds per week including the hydro,heat laundry facilities,air condition, internet connection,water and so on..

Amenities

Appliances:

Electric Stove

Fridge

Microwave

Included in Rent:

Cable Television

Electricity

Heat

Internet Access

Parking

Water/Sewer

Parking:

Covered Parking

Plug-in Available

Underground

Visitor Parking

Landing 22'1" x 5'10" ( 6.73m x 1.78m )

Reception room 17'0" x 16'0" ( 5.18m x 4.88m )

Kitchen 13'0" x 11'0" ( 3.96m x 3.35m )

Bedroom 12'10" x 10'5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )

Bathroom 6'10" x 5'10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )

Guest WC 5'0" x 2'10" ( 1.52m x 0.86m )

RENT APPLICATION FORM

Pls get back to me with the answer below.

1) Your Full Name.

2) Your Full Address & Phone Number.

3) How old are you ?

4) Are you married ?

5) Sex ?

6) How many people will be living in the house ?

7) Do you have a pet ?

8) Do you have a car ?

9) What is your Occupation ?

10) What is your religion ?

11) How long are you willing to stay in the apartment ?

12) When are you intending to move in : Date :

13) Deposit : First Month / Second month rent deposit needed

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt in your name and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the documents and the keys to you,please we are giving you allthis based on trust and again i want you to stick to your words,We are putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this property of ours and God bless you more as you do this.

Professor.Arturo
And then finally, it starts to become quite ridiculous....

Good hearing from you that you are promising us that our apartment will be well taken care off,and i appreciate your expression.So, i want you to stick to your words.Is that okay with you?And the below is the final question that you must answer to qualify for the rent of my flat.The price 122 pounds per week including the hydro,heat laundry facilities,air condition, internet connection,water and so on..

Amenities

Appliances:

Electric Stove

Fridge

Microwave

Included in Rent:

Cable Television

Electricity

Heat

Internet Access

Parking

Water/Sewer

Parking:

Covered Parking

Plug-in Available

Underground

Visitor Parking

Landing 22'1" x 5'10" ( 6.73m x 1.78m )

Reception room 17'0" x 16'0" ( 5.18m x 4.88m )

Kitchen 13'0" x 11'0" ( 3.96m x 3.35m )

Bedroom 12'10" x 10'5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )

Bathroom 6'10" x 5'10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )

Guest WC 5'0" x 2'10" ( 1.52m x 0.86m )

RENT APPLICATION FORM

Pls get back to me with the answer below.

1) Your Full Name.

2) Your Full Address & Phone Number.

3) How old are you ?

4) Are you married ?

5) Sex ?

6) How many people will be living in the house ?

7) Do you have a pet ?

8) Do you have a car ?

9) What is your Occupation ?

10) What is your religion ?

11) How long are you willing to stay in the apartment ?

12) When are you intending to move in : Date :

13) Deposit : First Month / Second month rent deposit needed

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt in your name and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the documents and the keys to you,please we are giving you allthis based on trust and again i want you to stick to your words,We are putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this property of ours and God bless you more as you do this.

Come on Redm, you can have a lot of fun stringing this one out :)

Come on Redm, you can have a lot of fun stringing this one out :)

I did think about it but I'm not creative enough. This place, however, is a hotbed for active imaginations so if anyone would care to fill out the 'application form' on my behalf, I'd happily send it back to the dear Reverend's wife. ;)

read the nigerian one, it took about 40 mins but was worth it to see the guy get the tatoo and everything. well done to the baiter

Archived