Dundee United Away

Jambosimmy

Just had a wee look at the website for ticket sales and noticed that its a cash turnstile for this game.

My question is that.. I have a student ticket, would i need to supply my student ID at the gate or take my season ticket up with me??

I am very surprised that this is a cash gate as we usually take a decent support up there.

Here is the link

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ComingUp/0,,10289,00.html

Dundee United have indicated that Hearts will not receive tickets for advanced sales for this game.

Consequently there are no Hearts Loyalty Points available for this game.

Tickets are priced at ?25 for adults and ?13 for concessions in the Jerry Kerr Upper Stand and ?22 for adults and ?12 for concessions in the Jerry Kerr Lower Stand.

Supporters should leave plenty of time when arriving at the stadium as there may be queues.

Concessions are defined by Dundee United as U18s, O60s and students with a valid photo matriculation card.

How cheeky ?25:eek:

Last time I travelled away to dundee I was a student. Had to pay adult price. Cost me more than tynie. And they confiscated some of my possesions. (a dvd I bought while waiting around gorgie for bus to leave) pathetic really.

dundee is an absolute hole aswell.

Last time I travelled away to dundee I was a student. Had to pay adult price. Cost me more than tynie. And they confiscated some of my possesions. (a dvd I bought while waiting around gorgie for bus to leave) pathetic really.

dundee is an absolute hole aswell.

that is true but its always a good atmosphere up there. on e of my favourite away grounds

I would imagine this is a side effect of the Bigot Bros 5% fiasco

We wont take a huge support up ( although Unites decision was made before we began our current roll :rolleyes: ) and they should cope ok, provided there are more than two gates open and not everyone arrives at 14:55 :( and starts shouting the odds

Just had a wee look at the website for ticket sales and noticed that its a cash turnstile for this game.

My question is that.. I have a student ticket, would i need to supply my student ID at the gate or take my season ticket up with me??

I am very surprised that this is a cash gate as we usually take a decent support up there.

Here is the link

Remember it's a 3pm kick off.

Is that not a bit early for you unwashed, workshy tax dodgers

Chad Sexington

If it's a cash gate get there early because last time I went to Tannadice it was a total shambles trying to get in.

I missed the first 30 minutes of the game because they only had 2 turnstiles open for about 4000 fans.

Remember it's a 3pm kick off.

Is that not a bit early for you unwashed, workshy tax dodgers

Might be too early for me but i will try!!! :)

Dundee United's ground is always an utter shambles outside when you are trying to get in.

And those wooden seats are something else!

Dont know if I will bother this year - in recent times it has been more ****e than good at Tannadice.

Romanov Stole My Pension

That's fantastic that it's a cash gate, I'd be willing to bet that we take a very healthy support up there now.

ToadKiller Dog
That's fantastic that it's a cash gate, I'd be willing to bet that we take a very healthy support up there now.

The last time it was a cash gate and we took up a massive support (we got the shed aswell) there were still people coming in 30 mins after the game started,if we are still going well in the league can see the same .

fans should get to the ground early in that case.

Here is the link

Hi ye m8 it happened last year with me, all you do is show your student ID and the person in the booth will let you in the gound as a consession

The last time it was a cash gate and we took up a massive support (we got the shed aswell) there were still people coming in 30 mins after the game started,if we are still going well in the league can see the same .

fans should get to the ground early in that case.

That was the 2nd or 3rd Burley game?

Barry Robson punching Miko in the face off the ball? Rudi scoring? Or am I getting mixed up?

Archived