Spawny telly gits

heartgarfunkel

heartgarfunkel

Watching 'Hadrian' on BBC2 with Dan Snow. Not only is he a waste of height, i.e. tall, which the burds love, his old man's loaded and famous, and he's got a job on the telly. On this jolly he's off all over the shop, quick deco at the wall in Northumbria/Cumbria then let's check it out in north Africa, Greece, Italy, etc. All on publicly funded expenses, out getting smashed with the crew, nubile young producers, make-up assistants etc, probably getting Jim Morrisoned every night. To be fair he's a History graduate, but so am I, and I would get in sly digs about Hibs-not-winning-the-Scottish-Cup-for-centuries chronology, Fozzy on the Fence (c.f. victorious Caledonians on Hadrian's Wall analogy), and I'd do a bevvying with the locals slot - much better value for the telly licence payer. Don't get me started on that cant Craig Doyle. I've got black hair, went to Dublin once send me to the ****ing Olympics etc etc etc.....;)

heartgarfunkel
Always seems a top bloke when he is on the TV.

Quite like his programs.

So do I. Pure green eyed monster.:o

Watching 'Hadrian' on BBC2 with Dan Snow. Not only is he a waste of height, i.e. tall, which the burds love, his old man's loaded and famous, and he's got a job on the telly. On this jolly he's off all over the shop, quick deco at the wall in Northumbria/Cumbria then let's check it out in north Africa, Greece, Italy, etc. All on publicly funded expenses, out getting smashed with the crew, nubile young producers, make-up assistants etc, probably getting Jim Morrisoned every night. To be fair he's a History graduate, but so am I, and I would get in sly digs about Hibs-not-winning-the-Scottish-Cup-for-centuries chronology, Fozzy on the Fence (c.f. victorious Caledonians on Hadrian's Wall analogy), and I'd do a bevvying with the locals slot - much better value for the telly licence payer. Don't get me started on that cant Craig Doyle. I've got black hair, went to Dublin once send me to the ****ing Olympics etc etc etc.....;)

I'm sure you could do just as good a job as him at half the price but no one but Dan could have presented a shot of the emperor's crapper the way he does.:rolleyes:

heartgarfunkel
I'm sure you could do just as good a job as him at half the price but no one but Dan could have presented a shot of the emperor's crapper the way he does.:rolleyes:

That's a fair point, and one well made chief :thumb:

Archived