lmao found this

ASSASSIN

That Riordan video is laughable. I had a warmer welcome than that the last time I went into my local newsagent.

Anyone spending ?15 a week on grumble mags is guaranteed a warm welcome at his local newsagents :P

tommythejambo
sorry about the last few posts my m8 thought it would be funny if he done it on my account. And i am a jambo

Even if you do support teh JT's noone will take you seriously again.

PS You 'mate' is an ****ing idiot.

King of the North
Anyone spending ?15 a week on grumble mags is guaranteed a warm welcome at his local newsagents :P

Too true. Although I think he was just pleased to see me... :cool:

badly drawn boy

How cringy was that

6 seriously ugly scrotes welcoming home another ugly ned scrote , proclaiming him to be 1 of their own , brill deek -gid to se ya , yer 1 of us -aye ta sound

How must he feel , left for the big time and here he is back full circle and presented to a massive 6 of them -ah the fame , the big time -missed it son

Doctor FinnBarr
Wonder if the mutant in that vid is vermin.net's own Fat Mikey?

I was wondering the same, but could he drag himself away from the Job Clubs PC for long enough?

:107years:

Clark Griswold
I was wondering the same, but could he drag himself away from the Job Clubs PC for long enough?

Apparantly his name on weeteam.net is 'Stretch' :eek: lmao

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

That is actually cringeworthy. Fully grown men (with no jobs) turning out to hero worship a man (atleast) half their age.

hence the stadium name SAN GIRO :107years:

Dont know that fat hobo that shook his hand would have counted as 100 guys.

What a shower .:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

think the guy is fat cha brown from port seton....he is a fishmonger but i think he's had a few pie suppers in his time

Cannot wait to see Riordan ping a winner against you lot later in the year..........

After school club?

It's the only way you could have access to a PC.

Cannot wait to see Riordan ping a winner against you lot later in the year..........

You'd be better to put your money on Miko getting the winner against your mini mhanks. History is on his side after all.

Rat Boy has been in the grand total of ONE derby winning team when he has scored and he didn't score the winner and wasn't even on the field of play at the end.

Oh and Fletcher has NEVER scored against Hearts.

We're shaking in our shoes.

Guest juvehearts

yeah for the reserves,

he is nowhere near match fit & will take at lest 6 weeks for him to get back into the shape for hibs flair tacticts.

being a striker of hibs you must require lightening speed & not the drug either, which IMO rhat bhoy fails every time.

why have i came to this conclusion, because hibs tacticts agains hearts is to punt the ball over the hearts defence.

just watch the next game,

hibs midfield is 1st div at best.

I love the way you guys all reckon that one player is going to salvage your reeking cackpile of a team. I'll admit that Riordan is a very good player, but your defense is about as solid as Mixu's belly and all your goalkeepers are absolute bombscares. At least you'll lose with a bit of panache though, eh?

winston churchill

i'd be interested to know how many derby wins he has under his belt.

take your time now.

:laugh:

So let me get this straight - you lot are slagging the Hibs fans off because:

a) They're so sad that they turned up to see Riordan re-sign.

B) Hardly any of them turned up.

Cracking banter lads, cracking banter.

You don't really need the 'S' in your username.

You don't really need the 'S' in your username.

Again, absolutely outstanding banter. :)

Would it surprise you to hear that you're not the first to suggest that?

Again, absolutely outstanding banter. :)

Would it surprise you to hear that you're not the first to suggest that?

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that other Hearts supporters would suggest you're a w@nker.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that other Hearts supporters would suggest you're a w@nker.

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

I have no doubt that one day one of you lot will surprise me by thinking slightly outside the box. Unfortunately, it seems that today is not that day.

footage is no worse then the video of jambos with romanov after the SC win a few years back IMO. Gross outpourings of emotions like this are just embarrassing regardless of who is involved.

Is this no a hearts board anyway, more about hibs on here these days. Who gives a ***** about their defence? Have the hearts no got problems/issues to be honest.

couldn't give a ***** about some wee team fae over the city.

footage is no worse then the video of jambos with romanov after the SC win a few years back IMO. Gross outpourings of emotions like this are just embarrassing regardless of who is involved.

Is this no a hearts board anyway, more about hibs on here these days. Who gives a ***** about their defence? Have the hearts no got problems/issues to be honest.

The vast difference being that we had just won the big cup for the second time in 8 years ( a cup the hobos will NEVER win ) while they were welcoming back a classless jakey who should be nothing but an embarassment to their club due to his off field front page headlines but who they are willing to embrace like he was some kind of messiah.

I suppose it's all down to moral standards really. If a club and it's supporters are willing to turn a blind eye to brawling in nightclubs and general loutish behaviour for the sake of the faint possibility of him turning around what was shaping up to be a disastrous season then it really says all we need to know about them.

Aye Right, :hobofish:

Bamba never had a clue what those jakeballs were saying, no wonder he ran away .

Probably thinking the special Ed bus had dropped them off at the wrong stop..

King of the North
:laugh:

So let me get this straight - you lot are slagging the Hibs fans off because:

a) They're so sad that they turned up to see Riordan re-sign.

B) Hardly any of them turned up.

Cracking banter lads, cracking banter.

I think you'll find that it is the shambling, barely-coherent nature of the whole thing that we Jambos find amusing.

Plus the fact that you have six or seven absolute jakeys as a welcoming committee.

Face it - that is an embarrassing video. That's the return of the prodigal son, no? And what do you have? A fat muppet and several methadone zombies?

GGTTH right enough...

The Old Tolbooth
i am a hearts fan. i Dont see how everyone is showing skepticism towards my statments i dispensed earlier. what is it you find so amusing about my opinion on the prosperitie of Derek Riordan helping hibernian to the SPL league title this season.I wish you all a good night and please dont see my comment as a hint towards amalglamation on both hibernian and heart of midlothian football club

Of course your a Hearts fan :laugh:

Shut the door on yer way out now, there's a good jakey.

That is actually cringeworthy. Fully grown men (with no jobs) turning out to hero worship a man (atleast) half their age.

That is funny because i was watching that thinking...../\

I

I

Watching that video was one of the most surreal things i've seen in a while.

Initially, when Sillyname Bamby strolled out, one of the mutants started slavering about a the famous SC semi-final a couple of years back, when Jim McIntyre put them out. He then went on to splutter about Hibs winning it this year. :laugh:

Then the unbelievably uber obese beast attempted to dry hump Deeko Rearend.

Never in my life have i seen a bigger bunch of jobseeking, benefit relying, slum dwelling junkie reptiles.

I have had the pleasure of slapping the fatboy in the clip.

He did not take to well losing the big semi.

Needless to say he was not at the game though.

Love you deeks muhahahahahahaha

heartgarfunkel
A semi-literate [filter edit] tramp.

A handful of older, fatter semi-literate [filter edit] tramps getting mildly excited, despite that morning's methadone kicking in.

Watching that makes me proud to be a Jambo. Or at the very least, proud not to be a hobo.

You tell it like it is. The lochend small and their fans have a penchant for making complete and utter james hunts of themselves when they gather in or around Easter Carstairs. I wonder if the vagrant who was dribbling instructions to the fat fans was there when they presented Le Chimp with the decanter from Cash Converters?

"Start greeting now boays"

"Beg Franck notay go"

"Franck you wud huv been a barry manager given time"

I think you'll find that it is the shambling, barely-coherent nature of the whole thing that we Jambos find amusing.

Plus the fact that you have six or seven absolute jakeys as a welcoming committee.

Face it - that is an embarrassing video. That's the return of the prodigal son, no? And what do you have? A fat muppet and several methadone zombies?

GGTTH right enough...

May I refer you to the post earlier which showed a gathering of a handful of sycophants clamouring for a wee touch of 'Mr' Romanov?

People in glass houses....... :)

I have had the pleasure of slapping the fatboy in the clip.

Congratulations. You are indeed a bigger man than me. I'm sure you do your parents proud. ;)

Konrad von Carstein

McSwanky, McSanky, McSwanky...you may be surprised to hear this but...you have stumbled across a Hearts fans website...therefore all things Nobranian are fair game.

If you are the same McSwanky from previous incarnations of JKB then I always found you to be *ahem* "reasonable" in your contributions but I have to say you are on a loser here (bitlike your footbal team choice:p)

Archived