Hobo Take on 1st Derby

Clark Griswold

Mixu 6-2 is pretty well known on scotsman.com as an absolute bell-end.

To call him a ****** would be offensive, although only to retards.

Clark Griswold
Does that really warrant it's own thread on here?

i think so, yes. Just shows you the mentality of their support. They come crawling out of the woodwork cos they signed their 'saving grace' (aye right)

You know what to do if you don't like it hobo.

Nobody will miss you.

loveofthegame

Why not? Didn't think threads had to pass your test before they could be posted. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

heartstillidie1971

My god they sign a not bad player them forget they have signed a donkey at the back hope ratboy can score atleast 5 goals per game cause with that defence thats what it will take to win a game

Anyone else just love it when they get all mouthy about a derby ? - that's usually when they fall flat on their glakit looking faces.

We'll see what they're made of when Rearend decides he doesn't like getting kicked up and down the park every week and resorts to not trying a leg for his 6 grand a week.

They are putting an awful lot of faith in someone who has spent the last 2 years sitting in the stand and some supposed striker who hasn't scored since about February.

Oh , and the small matter of a manager totally bereft of the first clue on how to organise and motivate a football team.

Prince Buaben

Better get to Ladbrokes quick before everyone gets betting usiing his scorecast and dont forget to get a bet on Larry getting sent off..

tommythejambo
This is how he thinks the first derby will pan out

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Jamie39s-one-for-Hearts39-future.4448007.jp

read the comments 80 and 81

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

What an uneducated imbecile,

If you're going to suggest that it'll finish 7-0 try posting a story which makes sense.

Clark Griswold

Mixu 6-2 is just a small example of some of their fans' mentality.

He's probably been suspended from school or something and cant think of anything better to do.

Come the 1st Derby, I think we will be 10 points clear of them. Remember, they still have to play both sides of the ugly sisters.

Do you know where hell is

The smelly wee **** rag, that is, mixu 6-2, has taken being an ersehole to a whole new level. His endless and childlike spiels are now legendery on the site. I wish him an unfortunate end.

Quite a post from Mixu. It's funny cos I dreamt not so long ago that we played Hibs in a big Scottish Cup semi-final. The Hearts end was packed but hardly any Hibs fans turned up even though it was billed as the biggest Edinburgh derby ever by the media. Anyway, Hearts won 4-0 and went on to lift the Scottish Cup (again).

Hang on... this actually happened!

Let them do all the talking off the pitch. Let us Hearts do all our talking on the pitch.

John

I would ask for some of what the hobo is on, but I know there's a pretty good chance that it's some sort of opiate. FWIW, he probably sleeps in his own faeces and cries every morning. It's quite likely that he typed that up on the chemists computer while his prescription was being prepared.

Anyone else just love it when they get all mouthy about a derby ? - that's usually when they fall flat on their glakit looking faces.

We'll see what they're made of when Rearend decides he doesn't like getting kicked up and down the park every week and resorts to not trying a leg for his 6 grand a week.

They are putting an awful lot of faith in someone who has spent the last 2 years sitting in the stand and some supposed striker who hasn't scored since about February.

Oh , and the small matter of a manager totally bereft of the first clue on how to organise and motivate a football team.

Right on boabster!!! the ***** are jizzing in their skanky pants about rearend coming back well newsflash ya junkie retards he has done nothing the last too years we are the mighty JTs we'll see you next derby an your crappy derby record will get worser!!

They seem to forget that Riordan was in their team a couple of seasons ago when we regularly put 4 past them. They also had arguably their best team in a long time. In saying that he could make a difference, because he is a highly talented footballer, but without a modicum of quality around him he'll struggle. The only time I saw Riordan doing anything against us was in the 0 - 2 game just after Burley left when the tactic was to lump the ball up for Riordan to run on to in a race with Robbie - enuff said!

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's an important point. Ratboy has always looked good in derbies because Robbie was his bitch. I can't see Eggy allowing that to happen.

winston churchill
That's an important point. Ratboy has always looked good in derbies because Robbie was his bitch. I can't see Eggy allowing that to happen.

his derby record is none to clever;)

JAMBOn_et_fromage

"41 MINS zemmama shooooooots from 45yards..............

Aaaaaah the goal of the decade................."

45 yards? Need to be closer to 4,500 miles now :P

"41 MINS zemmama shooooooots from 45yards..............

Aaaaaah the goal of the decade................."

45 yards? Need to be closer to 4,500 miles now :P

ha ha ha. Classic. You never know what's around the corner Mixu.

Archived