Neighbour Notification

The Merse

I live just next to Tynecastle and got a letter through the post today from the Council giving me notification for an application by the city council to erect a temporary nursery school on the land behind the Wheatfield Stand. The temp nursery was a condition for the stand being built if I recall correctly.

Not sure if this shows any sort of progress in the planning for the new stand or what but just thought it might be of interest.

I live just next to Tynecastle and got a letter through the post today from the Council giving me notification for an application by the city council to erect a temporary nursery school on the land behind the Wheatfield Stand. The temp nursery was a condition for the stand being built if I recall correctly.

Not sure if this shows any sort of progress in the planning for the new stand or what but just thought it might be of interest.

Are you planning on objecting??:P

marshallschunkychicken

Cheers.

Just make sure you don't object :laugh:

Cheers.

Just make sure you don't object :laugh:

Ach I duno, if the team keeps winning I'll need something to complain about.

:P

Yep it certainly sounds like progress.

Always a good thing where Hearts are concerned and in this context it is extremely good news.

:)

Any one actually have any updates on the stand, not heard much for a while...hoping the letter I got today shows some sort of progress anyway.

Any one actually have any updates on the stand, not heard much for a while...hoping the letter I got today shows some sort of progress anyway.

Hearts seemingly hoping/pressing for a decision in Oct but someone in the Council told me it would probably be Dec.

Things taking shape though.

Hearts seemingly hoping/pressing for a decision in Oct but someone in the Council told me it would probably be Dec.

Yeh the Evening News or Scotsman (same difference but cant remember which) reported recently that a decision was likely this December/January.

Seems as you say to be taking shape and things are progressing. Decent times at Hearts at the moment. I say decent because I dont want to get too carried away but the signs are promising on and off the pitch.

Yeh the Evening News or Scotsman (same difference but cant remember which) reported recently that a decision was likely this December/January.

Seems as you say to be taking shape and things are progressing. Decent times at Hearts at the moment. I say decent because I dont want to get too carried away but the signs are promising on and off the pitch.

amen too that cant see many peeps objectioning to a nursery school being built.

amen too that cant see many peeps objectioning to a nursery school being built.

I think the period of objecting to the Nursery scheme passed about a year ago - received about 17 letters (90% from the staff or parents currently at the nursery).

I Read an article in the news saying it a decision would be made by the council in January/Feb next year.

With the hobos having grabbed all the headlines this week with getiing ratboy back what's the bet there is some sort of announcement in the papers about it this week, perhaps to try and take our minds of the fact that we didn't strengthen the team as much as we should/could have.

Ach I duno, if the team keeps winning I'll need something to complain about.

:P

The sad thing is that's so true of far too many on this board

stevieC@pivot

Thats just due process for the planning application for the development.Amazing that the cooncil were dragging their heels until hearts wanted to renegotiate the land/house prices due to the downturn in prices as of the economic climate and hey presto,we will get a decision on the planning app by October !!

Read something in the EEN last week about an announcement being made in October. Here's hoping !!

Seymour M Hersh

Did you ask him/her why planning applications take so long in this country? I why the council felt the need to coerce the club by way of the "donation" for the white elephant (aka tram)?

Archived