Prison Break

Oh the hibees are gay

Oh the hibees are gay

At long last Prison Breaks 4th Season is starting on Sky1 tonight with a Double Bill, and I for one can't wait to see it.

I hadn't saw the show untill I watched it in hospital with a lad who had been watching it from the start.

After watching a couple of episodes, I was hooked and bought the entire 1st & 2nd series, then watching the 3rd on Sky1, i must say it just keeps on getting better and better with the plot dragging you in.

I'd recommend anyone who hasn't seen Prison Break before to buy the DVD's and watch this programme from the start.

thehibsareintheirbeds

not got sky 1 but have downloaded both episodes to watch when i get in from work....happy days

still think the 1st series was the best- the little parts of the escape plan unfolding each week was class -2 and 3 were pretty good too mind....hope 4 manages to keep up to the same standard- though they must be running out of conspiracies to uncover and places to break into/out of.....

Thought Season 1 & 2 were class,

Season 3 was alright, it was starting to do my heid in a bit though.

Hope tonight sees a return to form.

Cant see how they can take it much further?!?!?

Think that's the beauty of it though, it just keeps twisting.

I still reckon Sarah's alive!

Thought Season 1 & 2 were class,

Season 3 was alright, it was starting to do my heid in a bit though.

Hope tonight sees a return to form.

Cant see how they can take it much further?!?!?

Think that's the beauty of it though, it just keeps twisting.

I still reckon Sarah's alive!

Good trick if she is since her head was delivered in a box :)

Good trick if she is since her head was delivered in a box :)

That's what I'm gettin at, it's the kind of twist you wouldnt ever expect.

Maybe the company just made a play-do head?

:)

Oh the hibees are gay

I think she's still alive, on the clips for the new series, it shows u Micheal raging at the brunnete from the company he shouts "where's sarah?" she replies "I didn't kill sarah" but you never know.

I thought the 1st season was too far fetched and everything fell into place to easy, and me and Fiancee where left saying Aye Right alot of the time, but the 2nd was the best IMO, on the run, which they will be doing tonight, so I can see the 4th season being just as good.

The good thing about it is they could bring new people into it at anytime, and I thought putting Bellick in jail was a great spin on things.

Good show, i remember watch the first episode and wondering how long they could keep breaking out..

Surely if he get caught again they will keep him locked up

First 2 seasons were great the 3rd was just a nonsense.Anyway heard rumours Sarah is back for this one meaning she never had her head chopped off at all and also she is with the company.

Oh the hibees are gay

Anyone who likes this show, should download a show called The Lost Room. It was on the Sci Fi channel a few years back and was excellent and if you like Prison Break, you should like this. It was a very clever put together show. But Sci Fi opted not to make a second series leaving many answers and veiws open to the imagination.

I think they meant to do this, where as a similar unaswered programme Lost has gone on to long and has "Lost" a few million veiwers but is still a good programme none the less. Ewen Bremner (Spud from Trainspotting) plays an excellent part in The Lost Room and I'd Also recommend downloading and watching it.

Anyone who likes this show, should download a show called The Lost Room. It was on the Sci Fi channel a few years back and was excellent and if you like Prison Break, you should like this. It was a very clever put together show. But Sci Fi opted not to make a second series leaving many answers and veiws open to the imagination.

I think they meant to do this, where as a similar unaswered programme Lost has gone on to long and has "Lost" a few million veiwers but is still a good programme none the less. Ewen Bremner (Spud from Trainspotting) plays an excellent part in The Lost Room and I'd Also recommend downloading and watching it.

Yeah i watched that with the guy from 6 Feet Under in it.I def thought was going to be another series but i guess thats the US for you.Many a good show cancelled in America some before the first season even finishes.

Oh the hibees are gay
Yeah i watched that with the guy from 6 Feet Under in it.I def thought was going to be another series but i guess thats the US for you.Many a good show cancelled in America some before the first season even finishes.

It was a great show and should have had a 2nd series, the big wigs would have snapped it up after that im sure.

There was so much more objects to be discoverd and so much more in the story to be told, they could have done a sh*t load more with the plot.

You see they have wrestling as one of there main programmes nowadays? Garbage, thats Sci Fi stuff right enough, they should get there priorties of there veiwers right. They have about 3-4 different Star Gates which i've never been into. Lost Room should come back IMO. There is a petition on the Sci Fi forum if you go to the bottom think it's in other programmes or something right at the bottom the link is there.

It was a great show and should have had a 2nd series, the big wigs would have snapped it up after that im sure.

There was so much more objects to be discoverd and so much more in the story to be told, they could have done a sh*t load more with the plot.

You see they have wrestling as one of there main programmes nowadays? Garbage, thats Sci Fi stuff right enough, they should get there priorties of there veiwers right. They have about 3-4 different Star Gates which i've never been into. Lost Room should come back IMO. There is a petition on the Sci Fi forum if you go to the bottom think it's in other programmes or something right at the bottom the link is there.

Yeah and that crazy cult needed to be explained more.

Oh the hibees are gay
Yeah and that crazy cult needed to be explained more.

Aye totally, did he ever find his daughter ive not watched it for 2 years since it was on Sci Fi, had a lot going in my life since then so cannae mind?

Aye totally, did he ever find his daughter ive not watched it for 2 years since it was on Sci Fi, had a lot going in my life since then so cannae mind?

Yeah he found his daughter but to get her out he needed to become trapped inside the room.

thehibsareintheirbeds

excellent start..if they keep up that tempo this could be the best series yet...some great shocks early on and a few laughs too.

poor mahone doesn't have much luck does he?

• 8 years later...

New season aired last night.

I never did finish season 4, gave up in the end, but maybe the reboot will be alright.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

It will the same as the other seasons. It should have ended in season 2

It will the same as the other seasons. It should have ended in season 2

This. Seasons 3 and 4 are farcical.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

This. Seasons 3 and 4 are farcical.

The brother I forgot his name, that actor was terrible aswell he should have been replaced with a real actor

Bindy Badgy

Should have ended as soon as they got out of prison. I tried to watch Season 2 but gave up after 4-5 episodes.

Can anyone tell me when this new series will air on a U.K. channel? I'm sure it's meant to be this comin Monday, but not sure of the channel.

Cheers.

Can anyone tell me when this new series will air on a U.K. channel? I'm sure it's meant to be this comin Monday, but not sure of the channel.

Cheers.

Monday 10th on Fox UK.

Got to about 4 episodes from the end of the original run so must try and watch them before this starts next week.

Hopefully it's decent.

indianajones

Enjoyed the first season when it was out. Dont think i finished the second season.

It worth watching them all? 

Notorious BIG

Enjoyed the first season when it was out. Dont think i finished the second season.

It worth watching them all? 

Season 1 is Fantastic

Season 2 I enjoyed aswell ties in well with season 1

Season 3 Start of the what the f****s, but certainly watchable

Season 4 is a write off and should be burried

Season 1 is Fantastic

Season 3 Start of the what the *****s, but certainly watchable

Sums it up for me.

Season 1 is Fantastic

Season 3 Start of the what the *****s, but certainly watchable

About right I'd say

I thought season 1 and 2 were great.Season 3 is a poor rehash of one but in a different setting as for 4 i agree with most probably everyone else it's terrible.

I am expecting this one to again be a rehash of season 1

I kind of gave up after they escaped from Prison thought it was dragging on a bit but might give it another go.

Archived