A bit of a long shot this one...

Darren

But does anyone know anywhere in Leeds showing the Scotland game on Wednesday night? Should be OK for Saturday as it doesn't clash with the England game but I'm thinking the focus may be slightly more on Croatia vs England than Iceland vs Scotland at 8pm on the Wednesday...

But does anyone know anywhere in Leeds showing the Scotland game on Wednesday night? Should be OK for Saturday as it doesn't clash with the England game but I'm thinking the focus may be slightly more on Croatia vs England than Iceland vs Scotland at 8pm on the Wednesday...

Don't know of any specific places, but I'm sure there will be a pub with multiple screens?

There will be some Scottish students at Leeds Uni, so how about checking out the student bars?

Don't know of any specific places, but I'm sure there will be a pub with multiple screens?

There will be some Scottish students at Leeds Uni, so how about checking out the student bars?

Don't know of many multi-screen places but did check out the Sports Caf? in the centre and apparently they will have it on two small screens with no sound... this place has literally dozens and dozens of screens.

That is the level of interest I'm dealing with. I was/am hoping someone may know of a Scottish-owned hostelry of some sort. Plenty of bloody Irish bars!

Archived