help phone calls

kevinref

really fed up getting phone calls from people i dont want to speak to,cold selling and winning prizes,phone at most awkard times,fed up telling them i dont want nothing,or just stringing them along,

I know there is a website/phone number that you register on to stop these calls,

but cant find it anywhere,

can anybody help

really fed up getting phone calls from people i dont want to speak to,cold selling and winning prizes,phone at most awkard times,fed up telling them i dont want nothing,or just stringing them along,

I know there is a website/phone number that you register on to stop these calls,

but cant find it anywhere,

can anybody help

Google Telephone Preference service

many thanks guys, hopefully this will stop the calls

I'm TPS registered, unfortunately I still get the odd phone call but a lot less than before. I just tell them I'm TPS registered and ask for their name, usually gets them off the line pronto.

I'm TPS registered, unfortunately I still get the odd phone call but a lot less than before. I just tell them I'm TPS registered and ask for their name, usually gets them off the line pronto.

They can be fined if you can be bothered reporting them, best thing I registered with.

Archived