kingston and nade.

kearsley

Can anyone settle an argument iam having at work. How much do these two earn a week? and who is top earner in the club just now?

loveofthegame

In all honesty i'm not certain- but have heard rumours that Kingston is on anything between ?12k-15k a week, and Nade on something between ?6k-?12k a week.

Kingston is certainly highest paid player at the club.

In all honesty i'm not certain- but have heard rumours that Kingston is on anything between ?12k-15k a week, and Nade on something between ?6k-?12k a week.

Kingston is certainly highest paid player at the club.

Nade is on ?4k.

Kingston - ?12k.

Nade is on 12k a week. I know this as he spoke to someone I know before he signed saying he has been offered this contract by Hearts and what are Hearts like and Edinburgh.

Commander Harris
Can anyone settle an argument iam having at work. How much do these two earn a week? and who is top earner in the club just now?

Kingston or Nade could settle the argument, as they're probably the only two that know for definite other than the club.

Nade is on ?4k.

Kingston - ?12k.

Nade was signed after United won promotion to the Premier League. There is no way he'll be on a wage like that. We will be equalling or paying more than what he was on at the Lane. ?10k minimum.

loveofthegame
Nade is on ?4k.

Kingston - ?12k.

I don't believe Nade is on that 'low' a wage. He played for Sheff Utd who played in the Prem the year before we signed him.

Plus have you seen the ridiculous motor he drives. Certain he'll have demanded more than that.

Everybody make up a wage!

Nade is on ?3k, plus a Rover Metro (brown) and a voucher book for Dominos Pizza.

Kingston gets ?6.5k, with a studio apartment, dental care and Kevin McKenna's old Tesco Clubcard thrown in.

See, easy!

I got my info from a ex employee of VR who I met recently. He was adamant on what Nade earned. As a ex employee he felt he was not speaking out of turn. :)

But at the end of the day Nade has not done enough to justify 4k a week anyway.

jambo in iraq
Everybody make up a wage!

Nade is on ?3k, plus a Rover Metro (brown) and a voucher book for Dominos Pizza.

Kingston gets ?6.5k, with a studio apartment, dental care and Kevin McKenna's old Tesco Clubcard thrown in.

See, easy!

I heard he also negotiated a voucher book for McDonalds, Subway and the chipshop round the corner from Tynecastle!

Archived