JKB Breaks New Record !

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Last night at just before 9pm, JKB shattered the old most users online at the one time record...

Most users ever online was 2,399, Yesterday at 08:59 PM.

Bear in mind, that yesterday, I switched off Guest Viewing, so it just goes to show, JKB

IS #1 for Hearts Fans....also, that I rebooted at 5pm to clear out inactive members etc...

Thanks to all of you, both subscribed and registered members, who continue to make us

what we are today....the ONLY place to come to discuss Hearts.

Guest JamboRobbo
I thought it was going to be a new record for the most amount of p*sh slavered in a 12 hour period.... :unsure:

and I didn't even post. :P

Doctor FinnBarr
I thought it was going to be a new record for the most amount of p*sh slavered in a 12 hour period.... :unsure:

I've only just read "The Bottom Line" and jeez, puts some of my drunken ramblings to shame!

:fing25:

Well done Dex and the team for "entertaining" so many people at the same time.

;)

Last night at just before 9pm, JKB shattered the old most users online at the one time record...

Bear in mind, that yesterday, I switched off Guest Viewing, so it just goes to show, JKB

IS #1 for Hearts Fans....also, that I rebooted at 5pm to clear out inactive members etc...

Thanks to all of you, both subscribed and registered members, who continue to make us

what we are today....the ONLY place to come to discuss Hearts.

probably the best fans forum in the world.

well done dex and the team.

Its the KLINGON factor - now we are looking clever again, we are flocking to JKB for news and info. Just wait til we win the CL.....

While it was great to see so many Hearts supporters online in the one place at the one time, there were some downsides. The board performance was slow in patches, and some people had trouble getting access.

Although we're delighted to be the favourite place to discuss HMFC on the web, we're also aware that with the increasing popularity of JKB we have to make sure that capacity doesn't become a problem again.

So with that in mind we're looking into ways of improving the capacity and speed of the forum, and we'll keep you posted.

Like Dexter said, thanks to all of you for making JKB the success that it is.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

**** me, imagine what would have happened if we announced at the same time the return of The Pillowbiter!

**** me, imagine what would have happened if we announced at the same time the return of The Pillowbiter!

After all the Cataclysmic, incredulous, earth shattering events that have engulfed HMFC for the last 3 or so years.............

A boring 'i'd rather watch paint dry' event sets a record........:eek:

portobellojambo1
Probably explains why I wasted half an hour trying to log-in without success . :(

Why did you spend half an hour trying to log in without success, in fact why would anyone want to try and log in without success. If you had keyed in your correct logonid and password it would have taken 10 secs max to log in,with success. :rolleyes:. In fact Mozilla Firefox does it all for you, all you have to do is switch the PC on as you are passing.

After all the Cataclysmic, incredulous, earth shattering events that have engulfed HMFC for the last 3 or so years.............

A boring 'i'd rather watch paint dry' event sets a record........:eek:

It's funny because it's true

Family-Guy-fif11_thumb.jpg

Why did you spend half an hour trying to log in without success, in fact why would anyone want to try and log in without success. If you had keyed in your correct logonid and password it would have taken 10 secs max to log in,with success. :rolleyes:. In fact Mozilla Firefox does it all for you, all you have to do is switch the PC on as you are passing.

Let me rephrase it ,(using log-in was not what I meant).

The site was obviously very busy and at my end it was very slow (perhaps due to my sh*t broadband speeds, I dont know?), therefore every few minutes when I tried to access JKB I couldnt get in.

I dont actually need to log-in, that part is saved on my PC.

The People's Chimp

welcome to the pedants corner.

Archived