of the present squad who would ye miss...

dryJTlaw

not one player in this team or squad if they got injured or suspended would i feel we'd have a disadvantage! if you think,name them?

chester copperpot
not one player in this team or squad if they got injured or suspended would i feel we'd have a disadvantage! if you think,name them?

Sign of a good squad. :hobofish:;)

already missing tullberg and ain't ever seen him! just now driver mole zal stewart kingston

who would you miss from yer:hobofish:team?

already missing tullberg and ain't ever seen him! just now driver mole zal stewart kingston

who would you miss from yer:hobofish:team?

big brown 45mm knob! thats why i asked the question,just analysing after guys weve been spoilt with.to me this is the worst squad ever an there is not one man a would miss in the squad

ok read the quote mate.

who would we put in the place of berra zal stewart kingston driver to name a few that would not disadvantage us? come on. maybe what you wanted to say is i dont rate this squad and i'm a wee bit upset we didn sign everyone

or do you mean that our squad depth is so strong that it doesnt matter if we get an injury in any position because we have so many good players to cover

It's like the Reptile house in Edinburgh Zoo in here tonight, i don't know sign one junkie waste of space and think they can start gloating

:107years:

Depending on how Jonsson fits into right back - Robbie Neilson.

I'm not yet comfortable with Thomson, though i reckon Jonsson could take Neilson's place.

big brown 45mm knob! thats why i asked the question,just analysing after guys weve been spoilt with.to me this is the worst squad ever an there is not one man a would miss in the squad

BIG KNOB??!! 45mm!!!?

HA HA HA HA!!

Archived