The official I was wrong about Riordan Thread

topcat

Over the last few days many of us have said things about Derek Riordan that we may well regret now. It is time now to admit our errors and acknowledge how wrong we were.

I'll start

Far from being someone who could be a useful addition towards our squad and capable of putting his controversial and unfortunate past behind him as I may have implied in previous post Derek Riordan is in fact an unredeemable waste of DNA and a poor excuse for a rat.

I'm sorry I was wrong

Guest jambomickey
Over the last few days many of us have said things about Derek Riordan that we may well regret now. It is time now to admit our errors and acknowledge how wrong we were.

I'll start

Far from being someone who could be a useful addition towards our squad and capable of putting his controversial and unfortunate past behind him as I may have implied in previous post Derek Riordan is in fact an unredeemable waste of DNA and a poor excuse for a rat. If a Hearts player breaks his leg in the next Derby I'll boo our player unless he goes back and breaks the other one to make sure..

I'm sorry I was wrong

good for you mate! as i said from day one i didn't want him anywhere near hearts

Malinga the Swinga

Good to see you being so willing to admit your errors. I too thought he would be a reasonable player, but having seen the light, I now realise he is an oxygen thief and fully to balme for global warming.

Riordan should be banned from breathing forthwith.

I'll start

Far from being someone who could be a useful addition towards our squad and capable of putting his controversial and unfortunate past behind him as I may have implied in previous post Derek Riordan is in fact an unredeemable waste of DNA and a poor excuse for a rat.

I'm sorry I was wrong

HAHAHAHAHAA

Here Here

Lochend Brazil

Deeks is a result of a burst condom. Hope he walks out on them in three years time again for peanuts or gets a broken jaw uptown while at Burger King.

maroonlegions

I'll start

I'm sorry I was wrong

I RESPECT your honesty and manliness for admitting your wrongs and with due respect would like to add that even if we had got him the childish rants of some towards the hobos like " we got him and you didnae, na,na,na,na,na",would have been bitter sweet when he eventually dragged our proud and good name through the gutters of some weegie night club after a night out with his apes, so all in all , its no shame that some jambos got a bit excited for who is responsible for us needing a player of his ability and the longing for the next or close to ROBBO, time to deliver vlad my good man.;)

Hans von Luck
As if he would know where his cruciate was.:)

Bet you wished you got the head down and did some work this afternoon rather than slaverin instead of Dexter on Flump 107. :P

i have said from the start of this farce about a rat comin to my beloved club who ripped one of our players at the time (rudi) and if he came i would have booed him everytime he touched the ball

hes back to were he belongs and going to earn pennies and i tell you ill be keeping a close eye on all the clubs in edinburgh hes not got many friends left they all deserted him when he went darkheid ok glad got that of ma shouders feel better now MON THE HEARTSSSSSSSSSS

My view hasn't changed one iota.

He was filth before, he is still filth tonight, and he'll remain filth until the day he pegs it.

I'm actually ashamed that HMFC were even interested in the horrible little scrote in the first place.

Guest GhostHunter
Bet you wished you got the head down and did some work this afternoon rather than slaverin instead of Dexter on Flump 107. :P

:rofl:

:hobofish:

He was filth before, he is still filth tonight, and he'll remain filth until the day he pegs it.

I'm actually ashamed that HMFC were even interested in the horrible little scrote in the first place.

Sums it up perfectly.

Guest jambomickey

agree with everything you've just said mate

I don't want him to break a leg. Or do his cruciate.

I want to him to be happy about returning to his favourite wee team. I want him to sneak up to Berlin nightclub and get reekin' on cheap Cava. I want him to make it a proper celebration and square up to innocent bystander in a typical wee dick - I mean deek - style. Followed by a taxi with a blue light on top.

And then followed by a champaigne breakfast in the cells, picking up the soap for fat horny bent 6'9" monster called Mungo...

He would have scored goals for us.. Possibly 20+ a season. That is what we need.. We have missed out though. Obv possibly not through our own fault if Riordan did turn us down. However lets move on and hope that Mole getting a run in the team is a good thing. Tullberg to come into the team also so all is not bad.. :107years: - That is something Riordan wont correct!!

I wis onlae windin the cooncilor up.:P

He sums up everything about hibs.

It's great he's back with them.

Indeed

Hating hibs just hasn't been the same in his absence. Benji was almost as dislikable but while, as an ugly cheating git, he ticked two of the boxes he didn't have the whole Cartoon hobo ned thing going on and after he left They've been a team of faceless nonentities. If someone like Derek Riordan didn't exist we, or Irvine Welsh, would have to invent him.

I don't want him to break a leg. Or do his cruciate.

I want to him to be happy about returning to his favourite wee team. I want him to sneak up to Berlin nightclub and get reekin' on cheap Cava. I want him to make it a proper celebration and square up to innocent bystander in a typical wee dick - I mean deek - style. Followed by a taxi with a blue light on top.

And then followed by a champaigne breakfast in the cells, picking up the soap for fat horny bent 6'9" monster called Mungo...

I t would be like 2 christmas's rolled into one for the reptile

• Moderators

OK lads, I know that feelings are running high, but wishing serious harm on anyone is not right, even when it is Ratboy being discussed.

Let's leave that sort of talk for the lowlife at ER.

Thanks.

I apologise and i'm embarassed that i even considered for a nano-second that the wee rat faced junkie waste of sperm MAY have been a good signing!

I hope you can all find it in your Hearts to forgive me for my sins and will try to regain your trust at the next derby by giving the afore-mentioned rat faced junkie waste of sperm the full force of my vitriol!

thehibsareintheirbeds

its not easy to admit but i wanted us to sign rearend.

i was going through a tough time and i just got caught up thinking his goals could somehow make it right.

it doesn't come close to making it right, my eyes have been opened.

i now see the error of my ways and apologise to my friends and family for any embarrassment and shame i caused. i feel like a weight's been lifted off of me.

dexter's right- zero tolerance.

fth and **** that scrawny little rat.

Hans von Luck

As I pointed out on another thread earlier, some on here are getting Rearend mixed up with Berbatov.

For christ sake he is a wee runt who could not get his game for one of the ugly sisters.

Looking forwards not backwards.

OK lads, I know that feelings are running high, but wishing serious harm on anyone is not right, even when it is Ratboy being discussed.

Thanks.

I suppose your right

And he's more than capable of finding his way into harm's way whether we wish it or not.

I'm actually loving reading posts from some plebs throwing strops and their toys all over the place. It's big bad Vlad this, Kaunas rejects that, go to bed now blah blah blah.

All because that Reptile never signed..

HE WAS NEVER EVER GOING TO SIGN FOR HEARTS.. Now calm down dears..

p.s You're spot on he's a Scrote...

Thanks.

Do you mean the broken leg, crutiate, or 6'9" Mungo? :P

As the first two are not life threating and therefore not serious, i take it you mean Mungo?

Wishing a local rival player to be sitting injured in the stands after costing them ?250k and a ?fewk a week in wages is okay in my book. (not serious harm imo)

Funny how threads wishing injury/harm to certain Hearts players are deemed ok though sometimes.:eek:

I'll take on board your comments though .............and wish Mr Riordan all the best with his new club, i hope he is very successful and prospers along with his new club:confused:.........That'll be right, i'd rather take my chances with Mungo than wish those reptlies well.:mad:

Zero Tolerance FTH

I wanted him more last season than I did this season. Can'd stand him but thought he would have done a job for Hearts had he arrived.

How that we've not got him I'm actually very relieved.

I'd compare it to the World Cup in '98.

I was down in England at my mum's family, and decided I would support England against the Argies. Missed the first 2 goals and sat down in time for Michael Owen's solo goal.

I think I applauded, said wow, and was impressed with my ability to not hate England.

Then Zanetti scored for Argentina and I jumped about 6 foot off the ground.

Sometimes you just don't realise your true feelings until both events happen!

Thanks.

Correct.

I'm happy to admit that I was wrong. I previously said I wanted him at us and that he'd be a good signing.

I now realise that he has always been a terrible player and he''ll never score another goal. ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

I too thought he'd be a useful signing but now hang my head in shame that I could ever entertain such thoughts!

I am now going to remove the skin from both my legs in way of punishment!

:mad:

Well said Chat. The thought of that wee creature even being within a mile of our front door, never mind walking through it, made me boak. He's a nasty little numpty and always will be and he's ended up in his proper habitat at fester road!:107years:

I admit that I was wrong and conceed that Derek Riordan could have signed the Versailes Treaty!

I'll start

I'm sorry I was wrong

I think Riordhan i think wee chav in pub signing "Rudi Skacel is a *****ing refugee"

Dr Ian Malcolm

Even the slightest possibility that there was a chance he'd end up at Hearts posed me a moral dilemma - do I try and push aside the level of intense dislike for the guy that had built up over the years and accept him as "one of us", or repress my feelings in silence, quietly disliking him for the sake of harmony with my fellow fans.

I'm pleased that I can now openly express my distatse for the Hibby ****bag!

Ah well-cant go on the ratboyisthesonofdaviedodds.net for a while as you get the message below-Roll up the 1st derby and GIRFU the Vermin :107years:

You may have missed the news, ********************** so just a wee reminder. The boy is home! Derek Riordan is Officially back!

*Link changed to Scotsman article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Summary: 7 in, 12 out (inc. 2 loans)

Ins: David van Zanten, defender (St Mirren); Steven Thicot, midfielder (Nantes); Joe Keenan, defender (Melbourne Victory); Fabian Yantorno, midfielder (Gretna); Steve Pinau, forward (Genoa, loan); Souleymane Bamba, defender (Dunfermline, undisclosed), Derek Riordan (Celtic, undisclosed)

Outs: Abdessalam Benjelloun, forward (Royal Charleroi, loan); Guillaume Beuzelin, midfielder (Coventry City); Mickael Antoine-Curier, forward (Dundee); Dermot McCaffrey, defender (Falkirk); Keegan Ayre, midfielder; Abderaouf Zarabi, defender; Patrick Noubissie, midfielder; Damon Gray, striker (Partick Thistle, loan); Clayton Donaldson, forward (Crewe, undisclosed); Brian Kerr, midfielder; Martin Canning, defender; Zibi Malkowski, goalkeeper.

Archived