Still believe? Go to bed!

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Dont waste your time hanging on for something that aint gonna happen,

Own up if you were one of the many who fell for this nonsense again.

Do folk remember that we've won 3 out of 4 in the league? Honestly MODS, please delete these stupid threads that people keep posting. Fair enough if we have sold an important player at the last possible minute but to post p!sh like this after the junkie riordan signs on Hibs is laughable.

Must admit i fell for it. was really excited about tonight. I thought we were seriously looking to get riordan or gow. Looks like we're gonna have to make so with what we've got. :(

Yes, I admit it, I fell for your nonsense, by posting on this thread.

Go and finish your homework!

Chad Sexington

We attempted to sign a player. The player made it clear he wasn't particularly interested in coming. Hearts pull out of the deal.

Wheres the nonsense?

I suggest you take your own advice and go cry yourself to sleep. :rolleyes:

jude039.jpg

This site is turning into an absolute joke. What nonsense did people fall for? I'll tell you what nonsense-rumours on a messageboard. If you are stupid enough to believe everything you read on here then you deserve all the disappointment that you are experiencing just now.

Some of us take rumours for what they are-something that someone has said and that will probably not happen.

rudi must stay

and were you one of the many as well? Ofcourse you were

ffs!!!! we were in for a paer, we didint get him, boo hoo!! we move on, simple.

this is not a disaster, we have 9 points on the board, undefeated at home, have scored 7goals, where were we same time last year, or first win wasnt till the 3rd of sept(motherwell 0-2) i think we ony had 2pts before that a draw at aberdeen and a draw at home wae gretna.

ok we are leaking goals..ok we are sloppy on the ball some times but it could be and has been worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn't fall for all this nonsense because we have seen it already in the last few transfer windows.

The only thing that is guaranteed is Romanov supplying our coach with a player or players from that hotbed of European talent that is - yes you've guessed.:rolleyes:

Never usually post on this heap of s***, but the guy is right. Absolutely no intention of signing Riordan, just romanov noising the hibs up. Kello has presently surprised me, OB looks like he is a million miles away from understanding what is needed to deliver in the SPL and we are at short in at least five positions. What chance of addressing these problems - absolutely none!

Still bought my season ticket, still went to Hamilton, but come out and smell reality - top six if we are lucky!

No I didn't fall for all this nonsense because we have seen it already in the last few transfer windows.

The only thing that is guaranteed is Romanov supplying our coach with a player or players from that hotbed of European talent that is - yes you've guessed.:rolleyes:

yip the team that humped rangers out of europe

What nonsense?

You as a Hobo should go to bed.

Lochend Brazil
As usual the laughing stock of the SPL

3 wins out of 4 and the manager has to assess his current squad. I expect alot more movement in January. I wanted a Striker but the Danish lad could be the answer.

Oh nearly forgot. Away and get stuffed.:hobofish:

Never usually post on this heap of s***, but the guy is right. Absolutely no intention of signing Riordan, just romanov noising the hibs up. Kello has presently surprised me, OB looks like he is a million miles away from understanding what is needed to deliver in the SPL and we are at short in at least five positions. What chance of addressing these problems - absolutely none!

Still bought my season ticket, still went to Hamilton, but come out and smell reality - top six if we are lucky!

Why bother posting when all you can do is type negative nonsense!!!!!

Did Vlad not buy you what you wanted??????

GROW UP!!!!!

This site is turning into an absolute joke. What nonsense did people fall for? I'll tell you what nonsense-rumours on a messageboard. If you are stupid enough to believe everything you read on here then you deserve all the disappointment that you are experiencing just now.

Some of us take rumours for what they are-something that someone has said and that will probably not happen.

CORRECT, I do believe, due to some of the ridiculous posts tonight, that there are quite a few Hobos in here!!!! Good luck to them as they deserve a wee break after all those months of defeat after defeat and having to watch such dross.

DR will not make any difference to them!

Why bother posting when all you can do is type negative nonsense!!!!!

Did Vlad not buy you what you wanted??????

GROW UP!!!!!

.....as in always posting something positive when it obviously isn't, rearrange "oot the sand heid":rolleyes:

PS I really like North Berwick, lots o great memories so dinnae spoil it:p

Thig Ar Latha

I can see that your sitting in front of your computer greeting because Reardun was'nt signed. Own up, you were one of the few (only one?)who fell for this nonsense.

Look at the positives, we show interest and Hibs have to break open the biscuit tin and pay a fee for him, and have to meet his wages. We on the other hand don't have Reardun, which is great for us, and Hibs pay over the odds for a player who is going to be trouble.

Potentially tallented, I agree, but with a seriouslly flawed character.

Malinga the Swinga
That's it, I can no longer restrain myself.

**** off. :sad:

Stanley, thank you for this. Sums up what I wanted to say nicely.

Seymour M Hersh
Must admit i fell for it. was really excited about tonight. I thought we were seriously looking to get riordan or gow. Looks like we're gonna have to make so with what we've got. :(

Fell for what? We made an offer that was topped or at least more attractive to player/club. Hardly the end of the world. And as for Gow- why????

Hobo ? your having a laugh follwed the JT's home, away and abroad for over 30 years ! Nothing wrong with a bit of realism and pointing out the obvious you small town t**t

husref musemic
Apparently some people believe rumours they read on the internet and get upset when they aren't true.:rolleyes:

cracker !

Chad Sexington
Hobo ? your having a laugh follwed the JT's home, away and abroad for over 30 years ! Nothing wrong with a bit of realism and pointing out the obvious you small town t**t

Aye, so you have.

You reek of hobo to me.

I'd still much rather have our squad compared to Hibs, who are currently short in 9 positions outwith striker and even one of those hasn't scored since February.

As usual the laughing stock of the SPL

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh aye, I'm sure everybody is laughing at us because we didn't sign anyone today.

Hibs have pretty much been the only team in Scotland busy today, big deal.

We wanted a striker, it hasn't happened.

That's it, I can no longer restrain myself.

**** off. :sad:

Just logged on and not surprised with the (non)signing news.I am,however,surprised with this outburst.Don't let the clowns get to you,mate.It's nonsense.Onwards and upwards.FTH.

Just logged on and not surprised with the (non)signing news.I am,however,surprised with this outburst.Don't let the clowns get to you,mate.It's nonsense.Onwards and upwards.FTH.

I know. It's just depressing coming on here and having to read so much stuff that is obviously not true. Those people are all completely over-reacting to everything so I thought I'd try doing it for once.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I can see that your sitting in front of your computer greeting because Reardun was'nt signed. Own up, you were one of the few (only one?)who fell for this nonsense.

Look at the positives, we show interest and Hibs have to break open the biscuit tin and pay a fee for him, and have to meet his wages. We on the other hand don't have Reardun, which is great for us, and Hibs pay over the odds for a player who is going to be trouble.

Potentially tallented, I agree, but with a seriouslly flawed character.

Correct!

Oh, and Mr OP, I wish I was going back to bed but I'm off to work in 15 minutes. One day, you might learn what that is but keep working hard at school or you won't know!

when did anyone at Hearts ever say any names of targets? Never so how was it a publicity stunt.

I know. It's just depressing coming on here and having to read so much stuff that is obviously not true. Those people are all completely over-reacting to everything so I thought I'd try doing it for once.

They're Hobos mate.

For once they've got something to shout about so they're back trying to wind people up.

Ignore them. We'll have the last laugh as we always do.

No worries.

The Hobos are in dire straits and if Fat Pat thinks he has found the messiah in the human rat then they are more deluded than I thought.First derby should be fun!:)

Is it not depressing that every time anyone suggests anything even a little "off-message" the only response is Yah - boo you're a Hobo.

Is it just not a teensy weensy bit depressing that for the three hundred and umpteenth time, a strictly non-attributable "promise", pandered by the mad-ones publicity machine, has once again managed to keep the hoards satisifed.

I've come to the conclusion that by some mad scientist method the insanity is spread by His Mental Vladness through the inclusion of Huxleyian "Soma" into all press releases. Its surely the only answer.

Do you honestly think that by signing Riordan your pishy team will suddenly start zooming up the league?:107years:

Don't even bother trying to suggest you're a Jambo, it's so transparent you're not.

Big deal we didn't sign Riordan, we've still won 3 out of 4 of our last league games and sitting 3rd in th eleague which is better than last season, things are on the up afaic and others should realise this:)

scott herbertson

one way to look at it is that Riordan left Hibs because (we were told) they wouldn't pay him the ?2,000 maximum Hibs were paying to Brown etc. Now he's coming back, having failed at Celtic, for more. They could have kept him at Hibs all along for less and saved the transfer fee.

good business - I don't think so - desperation - yes

Archived