He never sleeps ? but he does tonight ,csaba

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

csaba, the manager who never sleeps well he aint on the phone to no one tonight as off yet. still time i know. but hey we aint signing a million player or probley even a half million pound player.so the bargain basement has probley passed us by / or tell me i am wrong ?...... although the ....... bestlija is yet ....... to come ........:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

portobellojambo1
csaba, the manager who never sleeps well he aint on the phone to no one tonight as off yet. still time i know. but hey we aint signing a million player or probley even a half million pound player.so the bargain basement has probley passed us by / or tell me i am wrong ?...... although the ....... bestlija is yet ....... to come ........:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

I am guessing here, but I assume you can see him from your present location.

Just as an aside I do not remember HMFC saying they planned to sign anyone in the ?500k - ?1m bracket today.

This is one lazy git we really need to get shot off and off the wage bill,along with No29 and big Zalliukas,what happened to Vlad saying he was going down the British route

This is one lazy git we really need to get shot off and off the wage bill,along with No29 and big Zalliukas,what happened to Vlad saying he was going down the British route

why would you want to get rid of him ??

he's done alright for us this season

Seymour M Hersh
why would you want to get rid of him ??

he's done alright for us this season

Indeed but he was posting gibberish so I wouldn't get too concerned.

Archived