rat boy signs for hibs on 3 year deal

mellors1874

hibs website has just announced the deal mixu and dumbass both happy with the deal

how much ambition does the guy have to play for a poor hibs team

hope in the first derby we break his legs

I'd have to question our ambition?

Riordan has baggage but we should have stumped up the asking price, ?250k for a player of his quality when we are screaming out for a finisher is a no-brainer.

I fear we will live to regret allowing him to go back to Easter Road

Riordan has baggage but we should have stumped up the asking price, ?250k for a player of his quality when we are screaming out for a finisher is a no-brainer.

i agree

I hate the ned

lets be honest tho - on the park he is good

off the park a fekin idiot

BOTTOM LINE WE NEED A PLAYER LIKE HIM AND HE WAS A BARGAIN

I agree.

Unlike the above posts I don't think any less of him for going to Hibs, He is a quality player thats had problems in the past but he was the answer to our goals and we've counted the sums wrong not to see that he is the answer...Well in my opinion.

Sy

He could never have joined us but the half arsed attempts at chasing him making it feel like a 'victory' for the hobos is just typical romanov..a few hours to go vlad..

Are you joking? It it is HIS ambition that is questionable. The player made the choice not the club.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

I have to admit that i'm gutted about this. :(

We just lost out on a player that could easily score 15-20 goals in a season.

Who do we have that can do that?

250k for a player of his ability.... and we fork our millions for total garbage! :mad:

Fe fi fo fum

Francis Albert
He could never have joined us but the half arsed attempts at chasing him making it feel like a 'victory' for the hobos is just typical romanov..a few hours to go vlad..

How were they "half arsed"? If he wasn't as interested in us as we were in him what were we supposed to do? Beg?

100% glad he hasn't come...

He is pure Hibs Vermin and 100% NED

Even Hibs got shot of him, Mowbray banished him, Strachan binned him

They are totally desperate - we are not

Will he score goals - will he cause trouble -

Yes to both counts ....

The pressure really is on the ratboy to perform and I'm not so sure he will be able to live up to the Hibs fans expectations.

Why get upset? Hearts realised he hates them with a passion and it was a no go...they pull out the deal. It was never going to happen was it? I can't even make a comparison from our side....we've never had a snidy dirty wee ned in our team.:P

We all knew Hibs was where his heart lay and Romanov has always said he only wanted players who were comitted to the club...Talk 107 story says Hearts registered interest but dropped it when enthusiasm to do a deal wasnt reciprocated by the player...

Fair enough - I just think if we had met Celtic's demands (which in my opinion were bargain basement) straight away, doing so would have shown some real intent to sign him then we would have had a better chance at convincing him his future was at the Big Team...

I just hope we have other irons in the fire - the thought of signing Riordan or Gow really captured my imagination. Weve shown before you dont have to break the bank to upset the old squirms hold over Scottish football and I feel that with our new found discipline and organisation adding someone with the skill and ability to make something from nothing could be the thing that turns us from decent to quality.

Why get upset? Hearts realised he hates them with a passion and it was a no go...they pull out the deal. It was never going to happen was it? I can't even make a comparison from our side....we've never had a snidy dirty wee ned in our team.:P

and Lee Wallace was never caught with a hand gun! Think before you speak.

We should have signed the wee rat!

and Lee Wallace was never caught with a hand gun! Think before you speak.

We should have signed the wee rat!

Right then Dad. Why should we sign him when he clearly wasn't interested in coming? It's a no brainer.

maroonlegions

it said on sky sports not long ago that Rearend REJECTED HEARTS IN THE LAST HOUR BEFORE HE SIGNED FOR THEM so it was down to him not us were he went ,wonder what wage we offered him, got a feeling that even a big wage bordering on silliness was not going to sway him but at the end of the day it just shows you that money is not every thing, glad he did not come because we are a proud club and never have had a nedy plank like him who brings nothing but embarrassment and DISRESPECT to a club he thinks he loves, he has in the past at the hobos shown total disrespect in his behavior out side his club , is that the way to act when you love and a dour the club you play for , they are welcome to him because it just shows the different in class between us and them, THEY HAVE NONE.:cool:

Archived