no new signings

Guest jambomickey

hearts are closed for buisness according to radio scotland

I've been listening to Radio Scotland for the last 10 mins and they didn't mention that at all.

Italian Lambretta

If this is true then its fecking infuriating.:mad:

They could have made a statement at lunchtime and prevented all the hysteria about potential signings.

HMFC really get on my fecking nerves at times.

Auldreekie1874

Pretty sure Hearts put it up on the official website the last time that we were closed for business, hopefully they'll do it again. Untill that time.......

nah dont believe that post....I think that Hearts would put it up on the website if that was the case....im pretty sure they did that before

ye its rubbish according to every media source its between us and hibs. Just have this feeling that we may nick it how great would it be tho if we did

Guest jambomickey

my dad told me he heard it on the radio in the car and lochend brazil has posted it on the rat boy thread aswell' just posting what i was told

my dad told me he heard it on the radio in the car and lochend brazil has posted it on the rat boy thread aswell' just posting what i was told

I've had it on since 18:18 and they didn't mention it once.

marshallschunkychicken
it's never stopped Vlad signing people before.

Exactly.

Although saying that, last time we said we were closed for business, we were.

I've had it on since 18:18 and they didn't mention it once.

Add me to that.

The news update at 6.30pm also said it was a race between Hearts and Hibs for Rat boy.

Malcolm Tucker

Did we not say were closed for business last year, then sign Nade anyway?

Or did we say we were done in January?

Confused.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can anyone clear things up here?

1 - Have Hibs signed Rat Boy?

2 - Are we closed for business?

Victor Meldrew

I'm not saying we WILL sign anyone, but I don't think the media knows very much about what happens at Tynecastle. Very often news first appears on the HMFC website.

They will have heard about the Riordan thing from someone at Celtic (or Hibs).

When we last 'closed for business' the club put something up on the website. I reckon we'd do that again if we weren't trying to do something still.

Did we not say were closed for business last year, then sign Nade anyway?

Or did we say we were done in January?

Confused.

It was January window and we didn't sign anyone after that was announced.

Malcolm Tucker
It was January window and we didn't sign anyone after that was announced.

Ah ok, cheers man.

The Future's Maroon
TALK 107 HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT HEARTS EXPECT TO DO NO BUSINESS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
Geeez....I'm confused after all the wind-up posts now.

Probably better just to log off JKB and wait to listen to the wireless tonight!!

With the current board's stated disdain for the Scottish media, why would anyone choose to believe anything being reported? Wouldn't surprise me if the club had told the media that, but doesn't necessarily mean it's true! We'll be closed for business at 12:01pm, and until then we can only wait and see....

Hans von Luck

It would most likley be for the better if we did not just rush out and sign someone just because of the mass hysteria on this web site.

Let Csaba do the job and if we need to reinforce in January so be it. :cool:

TALK 107 HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT HEARTS EXPECT TO DO NO BUSINESS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Aye but they probably got that from here !!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
It would most likley be for the better if we did not just rush out and sign someone just because of the mass hysteria on this web site.

Let Csaba do the job and if we need to reinforce in January so be it. :cool:

What?

Who said the two were connected?

The Future's Maroon

Hearts are unlikely to add to their squad before the transfer window shuts at midnight.

The Jambos have been linked with the likes of Alan Gow, David Gray and Derek Riordan, but no new players are expected at Tynecastle tonight.

A source close to the club confirmed to talk107 there was initial interest in Riordan and an approach was made.

However we understand the club dropped their interest today when it became apparant to them the enthusiasm to do a deal with the player was 'not reciprocal'.

marshallschunkychicken
Just said on Flump 107 that Hearts have cooled their interest in Ratboy.

:)

Cause he's signed for Hibs? :unsure:

If we aren't signing anyone, then it's an incredibly stupid decision. We need a striker badly and have done so for ages, but yet in this window we will have signed more goalkeepers than strikers. We are putting far too much pressure on Tullberg.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts are unlikely to add to their squad before the transfer window shuts at midnight.

The Jambos have been linked with the likes of Alan Gow, David Gray and Derek Riordan, but no new players are expected at Tynecastle tonight.

A source close to the club confirmed to talk107 there was initial interest in Riordan and an approach was made.

However we understand the club dropped their interest today when it became apparant to them the enthusiasm to do a deal with the player was 'not reciprocal'.

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3608

Guest GhostHunter

Just had it confirmed by a source, that there are no players coming in or going out.....

Was somewhat cagey on Gow however ;)

lol

Ah bugger, I should have known not to trust someone who puts that many excalation marks in their post:p

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3608

Sigh.

Absolute downer if that's true.

Since January 2006 supporting Hearts during transfer windows is like pulling the hottest girl in the bar and then watching two piles of tissue paper fall out of her bra when you get her home.

LarrysRightFoot
With the current board's stated disdain for the Scottish media, why would anyone choose to believe anything being reported? Wouldn't surprise me if the club had told the media that, but doesn't necessarily mean it's true! We'll be closed for business at 12:01pm, and until then we can only wait and see....

I concur

The Old Tolbooth
Grown men showing raw emotion John. :P

If raw emotion is ripping out the roots of what little hair I have left, then that's me! :confused:

This sucks big time. Im glad i didn't get a season ticket now.

FFS get a grip.

I'm glad you didn't either.

3 wins out of 4 is not good enough eh?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Let me guess - we're not signing anyone so it's Romanov's fault?

Not at all. But surely he could pull the finger out and give us somebody, no? Do you think the first team is strong enough?

Archived