Radio Scotland Transfer Programme

robinc_72

2230-0030 BST: THROUGH THE WINDOW, BBC RADIO SCOTLAND 810MW Jim Spence will be on hand to bring all the latest news as the transfer window comes to a close.

Normally on Sky channel 0116 too.

The Future's Maroon

Will any teams outwith the OF get a mention though?!!!!

I suppose the whole DR story will get done to death, if its not sorted before then!

I suppose Real Radio will do for 6pm-8pm

The Future's Maroon

Aye, I like it - there is usually some transfer that comes out of the blue and it could really come from a number of teams?

With us..........Its Vlad, so anything can happen (Don't forget its not always about players coming in......players may go)

I'll never forget the program from January 2006.

Every ten minutes we announced a signing.

Beslija? Makela? Petras? Straceny? M'Bolhi? Johnson? Hackett?

They sound great!!!

marshallschunkychicken
I'll never forget the program from January 2006.

Every ten minutes we announced a signing.

Beslija? Makela? Petras? Straceny? M'Bolhi? Johnson? Hackett?

They sound great!!!

Rais M'Bolhi!

What did that guy even look like? :laugh:

Rais M'Bolhi!

What did that guy even look like? :laugh:

Some good quotes from that day.

"M'Bohli is just 19 and has been released by Marseille.

"He's one for the future and not likely to put any immediate pressure on Craig Gordon and Steve Banks yet," assistant coach John McGlynn told BBC Scotland."

Good prediction!

Rix said: "You can see we have real quality here and the boys want to play for us, there is no doubt about that.

"Mr Romanov deserves a pat on the back, he has stuck his neck out.

"We want to continue what we are doing this season and the fact they are all on long-term deals emphasises our ambition.

"To get this quality, it shows where the club is moving and the ambition of the club.

"Vladimir has been 100% supportive of me and deserves a big pat on the back.

"He deserves credit because, although he does get criticism, he has put his money where his mouth is."

:eek:

WTF

they're talking about buying scots players and all they could say was that outwith the infirm people don't buy from here.

they mentioned some no mark

correct my memory here chick you scabby bawsack, but didn't we get a bit of wonga for some keeper recently????????

that man really boils my pish :mad:

portobellojambo1

I didn't realise Rangers had sold Daniel Cousin to Hull for ?1.5 million until i heard them mentioning it in the passing.

The best comment was "If Hibs have spent ?500,000 on Bamba and Riordan you have to think that ?499,000 was spent on Riordan."

The Future's Maroon

I think its been murder the night - probably because we aint doing any business tho?!

Sky Sports News is more entertaining.

Hans von Luck

Feck they a gibbering about Hubs playing total fitbaw last season and going to continue with it again.

Drug Alert.

Gokuzo_The_Jambo
The best comment was "If Hibs have spent ?500,000 on Bamba and Riordan you have to think that ?499,000 was spent on Riordan."

I thought celtic were asking in the region of 350k, but they probably have a % of the next sale in the deal.

I thought celtic were asking in the region of 350k, but they probably have a % of the next sale in the deal.

50% i believe.

so only 13 mins left, still nothing!!!!!!!

Gokuzo_The_Jambo
50% i believe.

so only 13 mins left, still nothing!!!!!!!

Yeah was hoping for a new striker by now, but can always hope that the news is just late and last minute lol

I didn't realise Rangers had sold Daniel Cousin to Hull for ?1.5 million until i heard them mentioning it in the passing.

Put in the shop window yesterday.I thought only Hearts showcased players in order to sell.

Archived