Official Website Watch.

Munch

Now that i have time on my hands.

As the standard way of communicating to us these days is by the use of the official website, i will be monitoring the official site till an announcement is made up till 12 tonight, i will post on Kickback a link to any new signing updates, for those who cannot access the official site.

Yours Faithfully.

Charlie Mann.

PS. If i fall asleep, i will update things in the morning.:rockon:

well it saves me logging on to the official site and being bored stupid.:rolleyes:

nothing new as yet to report.

Going by the other threads we're just waiting on it saying.... thats all folks, goodnight,godbless and remember we're "together"

Keep up the good work.

;)

7.30 and all is well, not a peep on the hearts official site, rat face at hobos though, thank feck,:peepwall:

The Future's Maroon

Keep up the good work!! You seem to be doing alot more than anyone at Hearts?!

Going by the other threads we're just waiting on it saying.... thats all folks, goodnight,godbless and remember we're "together"

8 O'Clock and not a peep, its not looking good, speculation on real radio that Hearts are to sign a player that is not from Kaunas.

Looks like its going to be a long night, there was a flicker on the site a few Min's ago, but nothing happened, i am still hopeful of news before 12.

Should i keep up this work, is anyone interested ?:welldone:

Keep up the good work!! You seem to be doing alot more than anyone at Hearts?!

Gow has joined Blackpool. just announced on Real Radio.

8 O'Clock and not a peep, its not looking good, speculation on real radio that Hearts are to sign a player that is not from Kaunas.

Looks like its going to be a long night, there was a flicker on the site a few Min's ago, but nothing happened, i am still hopeful of news before 12.

Should i keep up this work, is anyone interested ?:welldone:

Going by the people on this forum we're not signing anyone. But............the last update on the official site was of the 2 players we're loaning out. surely we aint gonna fishish on that note. I have a feeling we will get someone.. FINGERS CROSSED.

I don't see anything about that on the official website.:P

Official website is now closed for the night.

Going by the people on this forum we're not signing anyone. But............the last update on the official site was of the 2 players we're loaning out. surely we aint gonna fishish on that note. I have a feeling we will get someone.. FINGERS CROSSED.

The website has been pretty good at keeping us updated recently so I would imagine that if we were finished all dealings then they would have put something up....but who knows?

I would like someone, but I must admit I'm not steamed up about it.

Clark Griswold

approaching 9pm now and still not a peep from the official site. Am i wasting my time in staying up till 12 just to see if we sign some1

approaching 9pm now and still not a peep from the official site. Am i wasting my time in staying up till 12 just to see if we sign some1

yes

Yep, I'd go to bed now if I was you.

The only announcement we'll get tonight is something involving 300 kids getting a freebie, a spot of breakfast at a school or a interview about ewhat Andy Driver had for tea.

Malinga the Swinga
Yep, I'd go to bed now if I was you.

The only announcement we'll get tonight is something involving 300 kids getting a freebie, a spot of breakfast at a school or a interview about ewhat Andy Driver had for tea.

Hopefully he had something nourishing and tasty, although not fattening or full of carbs. Never mind about new signings, these are the things we need to know.

A little disappointing that our website-(Brilliant in the last few months) haven't posted that no further action would be happening in this window.

Would have saved us dreaming about 'last minute surprises'

Lucky we have sites like Talk 107 and Setanta to let us know. :sad:

Still no updates, its been a long night, i think maybe something will appear this morning, the guy who updates it could have had an early night, we will see what happens at 9AM , when he pitches up for his work.

Watch this space.

Archived