why does in all happen in england and not in scotland

jambos_90

why on transfer day deadline does all these big exciting transfer stories happen in england. Why does scotland not get any exciting stories. there has been nothing about deek for some while now nor has anyone seen him anywhere. Somthing has got to give. surely celtic or rangers cant be happy with what they have.

Guest GhostHunter

Days like today we have to thank VR for...when you think back, were you actually ever that bothered about transfer deadline days PRE Romanov ?

I know I wasn't.....

Days like today we have to thank VR for...when you think back, were you actually ever that bothered about transfer deadline days PRE Romanov ?

I know I wasn't.....

You think we will sign anyonw today Dex?

I know I wasn't.....

We're as likely to sign players today as were pre-Romanov.

Transfer windows haven't been around for THAT long either, have they?

suppose money talks but surely we have enough in the bank to sign some kind of players we did spend 850,000 on beslija and 500,000 on kingston surely we have anotha 500,000 somewhere in ukio for a couple of players if not a decent stirker because that is all that is missing from this team is somone like robbo to put the ball in the net and we will defo secure 3rd

why on transfer day deadline does all these big exciting transfer stories happen in england. Why does scotland not get any exciting stories. there has been nothing about deek for some while now nor has anyone seen him anywhere. Somthing has got to give. surely celtic or rangers cant be happy with what they have.

Didn't you hear? Hibz have signed Sol Bamba!!!

Could be worse. We might have signed an entire team of players we didn't really need, without the infrastructure to integrate them properly and without any clue about how to use them. One of them might be a dead loss who would hang around the club on huge wages for years without making any contribution on the pitch.

Didn't you hear? Hibz have signed Sol Bamba!!!

haha a forgot about that one that great news for the first division at least they get to come to the city of gold next year. a wonder what our deby will be??

Could be worse. We might have signed an entire team of players we didn't really need, without the infrastructure to integrate them properly and without any clue about how to use them. One of them might be a dead loss who would hang around the club on huge wages for years without making any contribution on the pitch.

Only one?

:sad:

Archived