JKB player of the year 2007-08: Ruben Palazuelos

Ulysses

As members will recall, the results of the weekly MOTM polls organised by portobellojambo1 are totted up and the leading player over the season is named JKB's player of the year.

As announced in May, JKB's player of the year for the 2007-08 season was Ruben Palazuelos. Last Friday afternoon at Riccarton, JKB made a presentation to Ruben to mark his win.

JKB was represented at the presentation by Dave McLaren from the management team, along with bighusref and portobellojambo1. There were some pictures taken at the event, and as soon as we have them to hand we'll post them.

On behalf of the JKB management team, I'd like to thank portobellojambo1 for running - and continuing to run - the weekly MOTM polls.

Ulysses

Administrator

fat lot of good it did him, stuck on the bench whilst crazy horse Karapidis plays his position!

dinna worry m8 once he gets his chance he will be there for a long time:):):)

fat lot of good it did him, stuck on the bench whilst crazy horse Karapidis plays his position!

To be fair and having read your post, I would suggest that "Crazy Horse" is a magnificent nickname, if ever there was one.

I wish my nickname was Crazy Horse.

Buffalo Bill

That's some line up. No wonder Ruben looks petrified.

I hear Guy Ritchie's looking for extras!

Buffalo Bill

That's some line up. No wonder Ruben looks petrified.

I hear Guy Ritchie's looking for extras!

Buffalo Bill

More like replacements for Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain 2 :P

They look like The Three Tenors standing in a row.

Or 30 quid, as they're known.

Buffalo Bill

On behalf of the JKB management team, I'd like to thank portobellojambo1 for running - and continuing to run - the weekly MOTM polls.

I'd also like to thank portobellojambo1, Dave McLaren and bighusref for making themselves available to attend the presentation at short notice, and to Alison and Jim for getting us the pics.

Thanks also to the staff at HMFC, especially Clare, for their help in arranging the presentation.

Archived