BBC Highlights - Hamilton 1-2 Hearts

Gerd Muller

Cheers for posting the link.

That miss at the end , PMSL.

'Offiong , so deadly in front of goal last season'......aye , right.

We were lucky he made such a mess of that at the end.

If they had gotten a point, it would have been robbery.

Malcolm Tucker
Obua was so unlucky with that header.

Aye, he did everything right, the placement was perfect. However Hamilton seem to have found themselves an extremely good goalkeeper.

grumpyespana
hadn't seen the goals yet. Cheers.

Cheers guys but us lads abroad canny get any of the goals as the hearts world is crap.

Grumpy.

Ryan Gosling
Aye, he did everything right, the placement was perfect. However Hamilton seem to have found themselves an extremely good goalkeeper.

Really? I thought he was at fault for both our goals.

Thought he made a bit of a mess with Zali's header.

Benny Factor
Great goal from Driver. Beat that defender with ease then finished it well

I thought he got a bit of luck with it hitting the keeper, to be honest. The shot wasn't going in until it did.

Malcolm Tucker
Really? I thought he was at fault for both our goals.

He made some quality saves against Dundee Utd on the 1st game of the season, and also made top stops against ICT from the highlights that I saw.

He probably should have saved Zali's header but I think Driver's finish was good rather than the goalkeeping bad.

He made some quality saves against Dundee Utd on the 1st game of the season, and also made top stops against ICT from the highlights that I saw.

He probably should have saved Zali's header but I think Driver's finish was good rather than the goalkeeping bad.

Highlights is the first time I've seen the goals. I thought Zal's header for the first was a peach , couldn't blame the goalie too much. As for their goal : how do you concede a headed goal from 15 yds : shocking defending.

Highlights is the first time I've seen the goals. I thought Zal's header for the first was a peach , couldn't blame the goalie too much. As for their goal : how do you concede a headed goal from 15 yds : shocking defending.

Not great defending but it was a brilliant finish from their boy. He had a lot to do and took the goal superbly.

Its a pity they didn't show Mole's miss from the first half when he was clean through on the right and blasted it about 10 yards too wide and 10 yards too high from about 15 yards out.

I want to see if it really was as bad as I remember it.

Its a pity they didn't show Mole's miss from the first half when he was clean through on the right and blasted it about 10 yards too wide and 10 yards too high from about 15 yards out.

I want too see if it really was as bad as I remember it.

That was an absolute disaster from Mole.

He really needs to start hitting the target with the few chances he gets or he'll run the risk of turning into another Calum Elliott.

rudi must stay
I thought he got a bit of luck with it hitting the keeper, to be honest. The shot wasn't going in until it did.

it was always going to hit the keeper, but he got too much power on it for him to stop imo. He also skinned Mensing pretty easily. Hope to see him take on defenders more often this season as he can clearly beat them

Re the highlights;

Only two and three quarter minutes.Usually more than that is it not?

Anyway,that miss was a LOWlight so better left oot I say.

I hope when they do the show on TV they actually mention Hearts were looking very comfortable for the majority of the match. It would have been robbery if Hamilton got a point.

Must say though Hamilton look a lot sharper than I had thought when they got promoted, some pretty decent players there and doubt they will go back down this season.

Jambof3tornado

Do they still do the taxi bit on soccer AM?? coz that miss has just got to be shown to the whole of the UK!!:)

What a right breast!!!

Charlie-Brown

It was a great chance and a complete sclaff high & wide - it was poor play but to be fair in the first hour his link up & holding play was reasonably good given the other players leave him very isolated at times - tired a bit later on before he was subbed for Nade.

winston churchill
I hope when they do the show on TV they actually mention Hearts were looking very comfortable for the majority of the match. It would have been robbery if Hamilton got a point.

Must say though Hamilton look a lot sharper than I had thought when they got promoted, some pretty decent players there and doubt they will go back down this season.

listening to the game on radio scotland.

they said, we had total control and were showboating.

Say What Again
Thought he made a bit of a mess with Zali's header.

I didn't scroll down much after your post as you posted what I was going to.

Thought their keeper could have done far better for the opener.

Last defender, I think its Wallace, should really have been meeting that ball and making it difficult for the guy. He's ball watching, although to be entirely fair there's another Hamilton player beyond him.

monkfish1979
Offiong's miss at the end is fantastic.How the feck did he manage to do that?

Quality comedy footage.

Obua's header would've been a cracking goal.

Also good to see Kello's wee hissy fit when they scored. Shows alot of what was missing from the team last season.

marshallschunkychicken

That late miss was fantastic.

That's the sort of s***e I used to conjure up playing fives. :laugh:

Offiong's dummy reminds me of a similar sitter that I missed that was unfortunately captured on camcorder during my juvenile footballing days.

Driver is looking a little bit special, and we're only four games into the season. That goal, especially, will just drive his confidence further. Nice one.

Obua - very good header, placed and forcing an impressive save. I've got faith in Csaba and Csaba has faith in Obua - so, believe.

The fiasco at the end was like the Meadows bags down for goal posts - not at all sure if it would have been a goal had he not tripped, though.

Thanks for posting.

Deodato

Cardiac Rucksack

It took a bobble.:sad:;)

Archived