Dont believe

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Looks like Vlad is trying to make himself look good again by pretending to go for Riordon,fooling us into believing he's prepared to spend.

If he was prepared to put his money where his mouth is he would go and get Boyd aswell,2 good scottish players who cant get a game but who would make a big difference to us,

When Monday passes and nobody comes in at least he tried,not!

Jambof3tornado

And what makes you think Deeks had/has any intention of coming to play for us. Maybe its just that he is using us to get a better deal at hibs. And as for Boyd,what makes you think he would play for us either???

Not everything is down to Vlad you know,or is this just another excuse to have a pop at him?????:rolleyes:

Clerry Jambo
Looks like Vlad is trying to make himself look good again by pretending to go for Riordon,fooling us into believing he's prepared to spend.

If he was prepared to put his money where his mouth is he would go and get Boyd aswell,2 good scottish players who cant get a game but who would make a big difference to us,

Listen Bigis - I said this on another thread but I will repeat it for you and anyone else who is interested.

Since Burley left there has been I think 4 or 5 transfer windaes and Vlad has done nowt. Hardly spent a penny and the quality of the squad has steadily been reduced. All talk about Quality not Quantity - mare pesh from Romanov.

More pesh from him was a statement about a year ago along the lines of he wants to fill the team with young and Scottish hungry players..........hahahahahaha, more lies.

I would absolutely delighted if he shoved these words back down my throat and signed the likes of the Naysmiths, Riordans etc but I can see the Coach on its way from Kaunas now with our new striker.

Ryan Gosling
Listen Bigis - I said this on another thread but I will repeat it for you and anyone else who is interested.

Since Burley left there has been I think 4 or 5 transfer windaes and Vlad has done nowt. Hardly spent a penny and the quality of the squad has steadily been reduced. All talk about Quality not Quantity - mare pesh from Romanov.

More pesh from him was a statement about a year ago along the lines of he wants to fill the team with young and Scottish hungry players..........hahahahahaha, more lies.

I would absolutely delighted if he shoved these words back down my throat and signed the likes of the Naysmiths, Riordans etc but I can see the Coach on its way from Kaunas now with our new striker.

Yes that first window after Burley was really poor. Hardly any signings.

Drylaw Hearts

There were lot's of signings but they were poor.

I think VR lost the plot that month and has never recovered since.

Romanov has publicly put it out there that he's going for Riordan ?

I must have missed that one.

Who knows if the rat boy rumours are true - if we are in for him, we are playing a dangerous game waiting till the last day to try and push through the deal.

As for Boyd....

erm...

2 good scottish players

Unless one is a racist, what difference does a player's nationality make? :o

Clerry Jambo

Would you like to name these quality players - I will give you Kingston who I think IS quality but he has taken a hell of a pasting from resident Kickbackers presently

Clerry Jambo
Who knows if the rat boy rumours are true - if we are in for him, we are playing a dangerous game waiting till the last day to try and push through the deal.

As for Boyd....

erm...

GA - I think the point is we keep hearing Hearts are interested in Scottish player A,B,C,D bla bla and nothing happens.

Ratboy is not going to happen and they know that - who's next:(

GA - I think the point is we keep hearing Hearts are interested in Scottish player A,B,C,D bla bla and nothing happens.

TBF...

I can only ever remember reading a bit from Romanov where he said he made a late enquiry about O'Connor when he was in Russia.

Ryan Gosling
Would you like to name these quality players - I will give you Kingston who I think IS quality but he has taken a hell of a pasting from resident Kickbackers presently

Kingston didn't sign for another year.

Obviously in hindsight it wasn't so good but I heard no one complaining when we signed Beslija, Goncalves, Aguiar, Makela etc. that window.

Or Pinilla and Karipidis in the next one.

Kingston in the next.

Nade in the next, as well as trying to get Le Tallec.

I'll give you January this year though.

Unless one is a racist, what difference does a player's nationality make? :o

So you'd be happy if Hearts signed a Scottish player who felt his roots were in Ireland and who qualified to play for Ireland ?

bigis semiauskas

Xakly! its Fact not fiction

everyones head is full of it.

So you'd be happy if Hearts signed a Scottish player who felt his roots were in Ireland and who qualified to play for Ireland ?

No, that's different. One has to be true to one's nation.

No, that's different. One has to be true to one's nation.

What is the difference. Youve just finished saying a players nationality makes no difference

You were born (presumably) in the nation that is Scotland...Correct ?

Youve just finished saying a players nationality makes no difference

It doesn't make a difference. But if one cheats on one's country it shows one to be a rogue who is devoid of any moral fibre. I certainly wouldn't want anyone like that standing beside me in the trenches.

Xakly! its Fact not fiction

everyones head is full of it.

Its fiction not fact take your heid out of a newspaper and see the real world mate.

Francis Albert
If he was prepared to put his money where his mouth is

Always amuses me to read these rants about Vlad failing to put his money where his mouth is when the entire Hearts fan base couldn't scrape together the cost of buying out Robinson.

Doctor FinnBarr
No, that's different.* One has to be true to one's nation.
Do you mean the Scottish Peoples Republic or the Uk?

It doesn't make a difference. But if one cheats on one's country it shows one to be a rogue who is devoid of any moral fibre. I certainly wouldn't want anyone like that standing beside me in the trenches.

But its okay for you to repeatedly put down the country of your birth ?

I don't. I do put down our crappy football team and the SNP politicians though.

So you are in the perfect position to understand why someone born in this country with a crappy football team would want to play for another country he qualifies for ?

Scotland a ****e hole mate, anyone with the sense to slate this cess pit we live in is all right by me, I hate jocks.

So you are in the perfect position to understand why someone born in this country with a crappy football team would want to play for another country he qualifies for ?

No. Anyone with a spine and a bit of moral fibre would play for the country of his birth and try to improve their team.

Buffalo Bill

I'm not sure you can pin this one on Vlad.

Did Vlad actually come out and say at any time "we're in for Riorden"?

We've signed Tullberg, Obua, Kello and some other dude.

Buffalo Bill

Guest jambomickey

what's snp politiians got to do with a football forum? by the way i just missed you leaving tynie arms going through to hamilton yesterday! i was in there with le chat before we went on buses leaving from tynecastle

i just missed you leaving tynie arms going through to hamilton yesterday! i was in there with le chat before we went on buses leaving from tynecastle

Many of WEH drink in the Arms, but I don't.

No. Anyone with a spine and a bit of moral fibre would play for the country of his birth and try to improve their team.

So its not an issue what nationality they are but it is an issue what nation they want to play for ?

Especially if its the Republic of Ireland.

Scotland a ****e hole mate, anyone with the sense to slate this cess pit we live in is all right by me, I hate jocks.

You can leave it anytime you like. The sooner the better it seems to me.

Guest jambomickey
Many of WEH drink in the Arms, but I don't.

ah right! the west end bus was just driving away when i got there

Guest jambomickey

that's a shocking comment! if you don't like us our our country then bugger off back home

So its not an issue what nationality they are but it is an issue what nation they want to play for ?

Especially if its the Republic of Ireland.

Wrong again. :rolleyes:

Don't try to make out I'm a bigot. It's all about backbone, moral fibre and doing the right thing. Which part of my posts don't you understand?

that's a shocking comment! if you don't like us our our country then bugger off back home

I am home, I was born in edinburgh raised in east lothian. Doesnt make any difference that I find Scotland a dung heap and most of the people in this country are backwards *****s. I hate patrotism and find it highly emabarassing.

I am home, I was born in edinburgh raised in east lothian. Doesnt make any difference that I find Scotland a dung heap and most of the people in this country are backwards *****s. I hate patrotism and find it highly emabarassing.

Sorry Doddi, but your post is the most embarassing thing i've read on here for quite some time.

Why not move away if it's so bad? You can live and work anywhere in the EU whenever you want - why not do yourself a favour and go find somewhere better?

Guest jambomickey

your comments about our country and it's people are a joke

Wrong again. :rolleyes:

Don't try to make out I'm a bigot. It's all about backbone, moral fibre and doing the right thing. Which part of my posts don't you understand?

I understand all your posts. Why ? Did you think you were being too high brow and intelligent ?

You have prejudices that you air on here frequently. Be man enough to stand by them and dont start throwing the toys out of the pram when someone points it out and challenges you on it.

Sorry Doddi, but your post is the most embarassing thing i've read on here for quite some time.

Why not move away if it's so bad? You can live and work anywhere in the EU whenever you want - why not do yourself a favour and go find somewhere better?

Thats the realest post you'll ever read, untie your panties and if you dont agree with me then so what, I know what I see and feel. Dont try an tell me different.

your comments about our country and it's people are a joke

This country and all its super strength lager swillin, kilt wearing, see you jimmy hat havin, rod stewart lovin, bigotted, racist, gallant loser pleb population need a one way ticket to the apocolypse. You dont have to agree with me just dont hate on a homey for his point of view.

Thats the realest post you'll ever read, untie your panties and if you dont agree with me then so what, I know what I see and feel. Dont try an tell me different.

What does "realest" mean? That's not even a word.

Also, did you even read my post or did you just see read and post the above, irrelevant, non-sensical rantings?

Where did i try to tell you anything?

Maybe you need to get out of Macmerry and see a bit of the world.

Chris Benoit
This country and all its super strength lager swillin, kilt wearing, see you jimmy hat havin, rod stewart lovin, bigotted, racist, gallant loser pleb population need a one way ticket to the apocolypse. You dont have to agree with me just dont hate on a homey for his point of view.

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr

Jeez, draw in your horns, you set yourself up for it!

:eek:

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

We are not dealing with an intelligent life form here............go easy.........he'll be gone soon.

Guest jambomickey

do you go to tynecastle?

John Findlay

You wouldnt be anywhere near any trenches. If you were asked to take the Queen's shilling you would run a mile and keep on running.

John

Archived