Is Vlad Still "Interfering"?

dazajmbo

Does anyone else think it was just this type of thread on Kickback that made Jim Dela*unt come out with 'many Hearts fans are beginning to wonder if Csaba Laslo is just another glove puppet' last night?

Bringing this type of thread up on a daily basis, quite apart from being really tedious, gives dicks like Dela*unt fuel to slag us off, (did you see the smug look on the fecker's face when he came out with that pearl of wisdom last night?) Don't know about you but my foot nearly went through the telly.

You may point to the fact that we have had a couple of 'Kaunas duds' coming over as absolute proof of Vlad's 'interference', while choosing to ignore the fact that Csaba said that he would consider signing players from Kaunas if they were better than the ones we already have here. Can't speak for the others but if Kello is anything to go by then maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

Personally I couldn't give a toss, as long as we keep winning.

Tell me, if we win something/ get back into Europe this season will we still have the daily puppet thread or can we just agree to agree that Vlad has an input?

Vlad and Csaba work together, we know this, it seems to be working, let's just leave it at that for the moment, and if and when it starts to go Pete Tong let's greet about it then.

Francis Albert
Wee GS interview before old firm game...referring to JVofH "We thought the best place for him today would be the bench" and "We selected the players we think can do a job"

What does that tell you?!

It tells you, of course, just how absurd it is to place so much significance on Csaba's use of the word "we". People use it rather than "I" all the time either because they are not arrogant and don't think they are the centre of the universe. Or in Strachan's case to disguise the fact that they think they are.

Victor Meldrew
He was probably talking about him and his medical staff as he had been injured and not an idiot interfering owner like we have .Do you think that Dermott Desmond or whatever he is called would tell Strachan who to pick on matchdays i think GS woulld tell him to GTF .I think Laszlo should tell the mad one to GTF when he starts his crap.

Desmond signed Roy Keane though, didn't he? IIRC, Strachan didn't want him. He managed to get a game. What does that say?

Does anyone else think it was just this type of thread on Kickback that made Jim Dela*unt come out with 'many Hearts fans are beginning to wonder if Csaba Laslo is just another glove puppet' last night?

Bringing this type of thread up on a daily basis, quite apart from being really tedious, gives dicks like Dela*unt fuel to slag us off, (did you see the smug look on the fecker's face when he came out with that pearl of wisdom last night?) Don't know about you but my foot nearly went through the telly.

You may point to the fact that we have had a couple of 'Kaunas duds' coming over as absolute proof of Vlad's 'interference', while choosing to ignore the fact that Csaba said that he would consider signing players from Kaunas if they were better than the ones we already have here. Can't speak for the others but if Kello is anything to go by then maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

Personally I couldn't give a toss, as long as we keep winning.

Tell me, if we win something/ get back into Europe this season will we still have the daily puppet thread or can we just agree to agree that Vlad has an input?

Vlad and Csaba work together, we know this, it seems to be working, let's just leave it at that for the moment, and if and when it starts to go Pete Tong let's greet about it then.

Well said! I'm with you.

I'm split on this one, Now new Kaunas player arrives, shabba: "this is a player WE wanted to sign" fair enough communicating with the owner on the matter of transfers. I also recall Shabba saying we will sign any kaunas player who does well against Rangers, but im beggining to wonder if Vlad still lies to us and interfere's

I believe Shabba picks the team but the formation is down to Romanov, As for Deek, 100% Vlad intrest i don't think Shabba knows the situation with the :hobofish: but has heard things about him, Driver and Vlad advising Shabba about the player!

I think the team is down to Csaba, but Romanov is there to answer to. Players coming in will probably be arranged by both men.

This is our situation.

Buffalo Bill

Archived