The Fat Finn.

Munch

How long can we realistically hope that he can continue his internal sabotage job? the longer the better as far as i am concerned, however his mission seems to get compromised by the day as he makes such a pigs ear of it.

1. Till Christmas.

2. Till they get relegated.

3. He is there for the long term ( he is cheap after all )

What would be your best guess.:byebye:

Doctor FinnBarr
How long can we realistically hope that he can continue his internal sabotage job? the longer the better as far as i am concerned, however his mission seems to get compromised by the day as he makes such a pigs ear of it.

1. Till Christmas.

Number 3 without a doubt, they will still have no debt and it go's without saying that he did lead them in yet another successful Euro campaign!

Mon the fat bloke!

:107years:

Yes, it is a tricky decision to know the exact moment to pull out your agent in place.

You have to get the timing right on this one otherwise the double agent will get found out, and his mission is compromised, too date things are going to plan, and he is doing a great job, but how long before Ebeneezer petrie, and the hobo fans twig, that he is a man on a mission ?:cheers:

Doctor FinnBarr
You have to get the timing right on this one otherwise the double agent will get found out, and his mission is compromised, too date things are going to plan, and he is doing a great job, but how long before Ebeneezer petrie, and the hobo fans twig, that he is a man on a mission ?:cheers:

Damn, you've mentioned it on here and this place is crawling with them!

;):107years:

maroonlegions

i think he will be saved untill x mass because of a few fluky results that will keep the moaning hobos at bay for a while .as long as its not against us.:eek:

1. Till Christmas.

I think you're a hobo. Only a hobo would draw attention to this:p

ToadKiller Dog

If or when they get ratboy that will keep him until the new year,more so if fletcher goes ,dont think he will save Mixu long term ,Hobos defence is pish and Mixu seems out of his depth even the daftest hobo is starting to see that,but it will come down to there ambitions if its to scrape into the top 6 that maybe mixu might just make that.

John Findlay

If come February time Hibs are in the bottom two or say only six points above the bottom team then Sir Tom Farmer through his henchman Rod Petrie will get rid of Paatelinen. Footballing reasons will be the last on the list for his dismissal. Monetary ones will be the first. Remember success to STF and RP is Hibs finishing second bottom of the SPL. Anything higher is a bonus for those two.

John

Francis Albert

Never thought I'd say this about a Hibs manager but I felt a twinge of sympathy during his post match comments in SPL Live. He just seemed so totally deflated and out of it ... mumbling about how it was so disappointing not to score and that the opposition did.

The next few days are important. If Petrie opens the purse strings & gives him the cash for Rat Boy, both will be oblidged to stick with each other for several months.

If Petrie stays true to form & refuses to spend, the Fat Messiah could walk after Dundee Utd stuff them.

Archived