Mary Higgins of Caldercruix......

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

.......likes male chickens allegedly! Must be true tho, sprayed in very large letters on a wall on the A89.

;)

Anyone know her?

Doctor FinnBarr
Sounds like a lot of guys knew her !

Thats what we thought, bet her old mans really pleased.

;)

heartgarfunkel

Anyone mind 'Marilyn Clarke fi the Jewel is a wee wee...(Jezebel) and has AIDS' which was all over bus stops and walls in the early to mid 90s? Bizarre how I can remember that, yet Friday night is a blank:silly:

Can you explain?

:confused:

I`m sure back in the late 80s early 90s there was macabe "grass" graffitied all over sighthill and calder

Doctor FinnBarr
I`m sure back in the late 80s early 90s there was macabe "grass" graffitied all over sighthill and calder

Aha, I do seem to have some vague memory of that now that you mention it.

:)

OINK was written on every bridge on the A1 from London to Edinburgh in the late 70's.

The Thurso Stud was a feature in phoneboxes,along with Terry Jackson makes me laugh in bus shelters ::confused:

Abbeyhill bus stop currently has

"jade hall has 2 big onions and a manky carrot" which made me chuckle.

McCade is a grass used to be on the bridge just before sighthill for years, coming from corstorphine.

Also

"Tobias Hanning smells of dingo ****" was written on the wall outside the rainbow a few years ago. Another fav of mine.

McCabe, was known as a grass even in Gorgie. It was on the Railway bridge @ the bottom of Robertson Ave.

Abbeyhill bus stop currently has

"jade hall has 2 big onions and a manky carrot" which made me chuckle.

McCade is a grass used to be on the bridge just before sighthill for years, coming from corstorphine.

Also

"Tobias Hanning smells of dingo ****" was written on the wall outside the rainbow a few years ago. Another fav of mine.

The janny at Auggies was called McCabe circa early eighties. May have been involved in the story, or maybe not.

Doctor FinnBarr
McCabe, was known as a grass even in Gorgie. It was on the Railway bridge @ the bottom of Robertson Ave.

Was he tho?

:confused:

wonder if knows McCabe

I remember that, it was everywhere at the time!

Did Ali ever become a doctor? (bridge near the petrol station in Dalry)

McCabe grass was mid nineties, because I was at Tynie at the time.

Cardiac Rucksack

"Drug deal like ****" was on a wall across from the Ford garage as you come in to the town from hermiston gate. Chuckled at that.

Archived