Glasgow Hearts supporters clubs

haj

Will be moving through to glasgow next year to study. Could anybody point me in the direction of any supporters buses that will be running to both home and away games, if indeed there is one.

Cheers

Romanov Stole My Pension

I think you can get details of Glasgow Hearts from the official Hearts site somewhere, not sure though.

Which uni are you studying at?

portobellojambo1
Will be moving through to glasgow next year to study. Could anybody point me in the direction of any supporters buses that will be running to both home and away games, if indeed there is one.

Cheers

Have sent you a PM. Hope it helps.

Cheers

You have two choices depending on where you are. Glasgow Hearts, who are celebrating their 60th year this year, leave from Clyde Street at 12:45 for home games, through Burnside to East Kilbride then straight to Edinburgh. You can contact Rossmaroon or myself on here for the bus, however, if you are not living in Glasgow and stay anywhere near East Kilbride or Ayrshire, then you can get the West of Scotland Hearts (as I am sure PJ1 has suggested) which runs from Ayr through Troon, Kilmarnock and the outskirts of East Kilbride.

Your choice - see http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SupportersClubAddresses/0,,10289,00.html for info.

PS - We DO run to all games, whether it be buses or car sharing.

A Boy Named Crow

Found out last week that Glasgow Hearts is the second oldest supporters club in Scotland, things you never knew you never knew...

EDIT - Sorry I forgot to mention, Glasgow Jambos are the REAL Jambos, fact. That journey along the M8 every other Saturday takes commitment (or does it mean we should be committed...)

You have two choices depending on where you are. Glasgow Hearts, who are celebrating their 60th year this year, leave from Clyde Street at 12:45 for home games, through Burnside to East Kilbride then straight to Edinburgh. You can contact Rossmaroon or myself on here for the bus, however, if you are not living in Glasgow and stay anywhere near East Kilbride or Ayrshire, then you can get the West of Scotland Hearts (as I am sure PJ1 has suggested) which runs from Ayr through Troon, Kilmarnock and the outskirts of East Kilbride.Your choice - see http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SupportersClubAddresses/0,,10289,00.html for info.PS - We DO run to all games, whether it be buses or car sharing.
Cheers for the help, il PM you in a week or so to confirm there is a bus running etc.

haj

Romanov Stole My Pension

To be honest, i looked up Glasgow Hearts at the start of last season and it worked out far better for me to get the train. It'll be about the same price as the train for home games, faster, more comfortable, you can take a few cans for the journey and youre bevy time in edinburgh is completely up to you. And then most of the away games now are through west and cost a few quid to get to each ground.

The train is cheaper, IF 3 or 4 people travel together. However, Glasgow Hearts Supporters Club drops you right at the ground (not a mile away) and takes you home from Gorgie, too.

The bus is a community of Hearts supporters and there are sweeps, etc on board. The Club orders tickets for all games, including concessions. We organise weekend stays at Inverness, buses/trips to all Hearts European games and trips to all Scotland away trips.

I know I have a vested interest, but you are welcome to come along and try the bus.

To be honest, i looked up Glasgow Hearts at the start of last season and it worked out far better for me to get the train. It'll be about the same price as the train for home games, faster, more comfortable, you can take a few cans for the journey and youre bevy time in edinburgh is completely up to you. And then most of the away games now are through west and cost a few quid to get to each ground.

aye but you miss out on the cammaradie mate when you travel a distance to see hearts and nonesence like last year breaks out one of the things that makes life bearable is the banter on the buses

in my life i spent most of my doing games on my own or with family members on best behaviour a bus transforms the matchday experance big time

get your arse on the glasgow bus there top blokes

The train is cheaper, IF 3 or 4 people travel together. However, Glasgow Hearts Supporters Club drops you right at the ground (not a mile away) and takes you home from Gorgie, too.

The bus is a community of Hearts supporters and there are sweeps, etc on board. The Club orders tickets for all games, including concessions. We organise weekend stays at Inverness, buses/trips to all Hearts European games and trips to all Scotland away trips.

I know I have a vested interest, but you are welcome to come along and try the bus.

i was typing while you replied now ill have to have a argument with you to prove im not sucking up :P:p;)

Archived