Clum Watch

Munch

I seen Livi beat the Pars yesterday, does anyone know if clum danced his way on to the park, we really want him to play well there so his loan can get extended past January.

Maybe this is the level that clum will excel at, if he does not make it at Livi, he will have to drop down another level.

What is clums level ?:jambobanana:

Unused sub.

Maybee the plan was to employ him as a bench warmer, thats it he has found his level.:tumbleweed:

suzie_preston
Found his level then.

Oh for godsake can you lot not leave the laddie alone, no wonder his confidence is shattered, when your at work and you've had a bad day does your boss start shout abuse at you and telling you to get to f$$k?

I would guess not, so why do you do it to other's? :rolleyes:

Treat other's as you wish to be treated yourself, please :)

Oh for godsake can you lot not leave the laddie alone, no wonder his confidence is shattered, when your at work and you've had a bad day does your boss start shout abuse at you and telling you to get to f$$k?

If I was sh*te at my job and blamed everyone but myself for it, I'd expect some abuse.

11 goals in nearly 3 years is not good enough.

Horatio Caine

Livi have a quite lively centre forward called Leigh Griffiths. He'll quite probably keep Clum out of the team. Mind you, he's a different type of player altogether.

Livi have a quite lively centre forward called Leigh Griffiths. He'll quite probably keep Clum out of the team. Mind you, he's a different type of player altogether.

"He's a different type of player"

Ibrahim Tall

Aye, Griffiths is good.

"He's a different type of player"

if he scores goals, then clum has not got a prayer, i have just preyed to all the gods that clum strikes up a partnership with this guy so that they can dance there way into the sunset, and he signs on for them permanently in January.:welldone:

Horatio Caine
if he scores goals, then clum has not got a prayer, i have just preyed to all the gods that clum strikes up a partnership with this guy so that they can dance there way into the sunset, and he signs on for them permanently in January.:welldone:

I think the only chance he'll have is if/when Griffiths moves on.

:fing25:

Never seen "Airplane" then?

Sheriff Fatman
when your at work and you've had a bad day does your boss start shout abuse at you and telling you to get to f$$k?

If that bad day lasted 2 and a half years then damn straight my boss would be shouting abuse. Actually that's wrong, I would have been sacked about 2 years and 5 months ago. Clum has had it easy compared to the real world.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Typical womans response.

tommythejambo
I think the only chance he'll have is if/when Griffiths moves on.

Griffiths is about 16/17 is he not?

Can't see him moving on in the near future.

Oh for god sake can you lot not leave the laddie alone, no wonder his confidence is shattered, when your at work and you've had a bad day does your boss start shout abuse at you and telling you to get to f$$k?

oKay lets look at his record as if you were his boss accessing his previous 3 years.

1. He cant score goals.

2. Bad attitude.

3. Getting worse instead of better.

4. He is a crap dancer and singer.

5. He was offered on loan and nobody wanted him ( thank god for LIVI)

Bye Bye clum, and don't come back please god we don't want him back.:jambobanana::waiting:

Aye, Griffiths is good.

Seems to be banging them in. I've heard good things. He is quite young too?

Don't really know much about him myself tbh, worth us having a look? :P We'd do well to have a look at the lower leagues better players, gone are the days though it seems.

I thought the thread title meant like this;

storymickeywatch.jpg

But with Clum instead of mickey!

Both cheap and useless and if you get bored you can try to get his arms up his arse!

He never got on?

Phenomenal. :laugh:

Ach good luck to him at Livi. For my money Mole has shown himself to be a better proposition in the non-scoring striker role that we have developed in the last few seasons. Clum was good at the non-scoring bit but he didn't really create much for others as he loped around, failing to win headers, moaning at referees, linesmen and God; then losing his head and making some positively dreadful tackles and getting sent off...

Plus the dancing vid was just excruciating. I actually found it more unpleasant to watch than Derek Riordan singing about Skacel...

Griffiths is about 16/17 is he not?

Can't see him moving on in the near future.

he will if he keeps scoring at the rate that he has been

he will if he keeps scoring at the rate that he has been

Can Livi force him to come back to us before January ? he may get found out before The 6 months loan, that he is not good enough to play at that level.:1132:

Archived