Fireworks to-night

suzie_preston

suzie_preston

Typical scottish summer weather at the moment in Fife, going to the fireworks in Edinburgh to-night can anyone tell me what the weather is like over the water at the moment, please :)

Typical scottish summer weather at the moment in Fife, going to the fireworks in Edinburgh to-night can anyone tell me what the weather is like over the water at the moment, please :)

Its just started raining but its actually fairly bright outside. Could go either way.

It's pretty p***, we're meant to be going up Calton Hill to watch with a few tins (no cottaging jokes please) but can't be bothered unless weather improves.

It's pretty p***, we're meant to be going up Calton Hill to watch with a few tins (no cottaging jokes please) but can't be bothered unless weather improves.

I get to watch them from my work upstairs on Princes Street, while having a pish up :D

Haha, I even needed to print off an invitation on headed paper so I can get passed security.

suzie_preston

Carn't let a little bit of water put you off, it's Scotland and were would Tinthepark be if we did that?:eek:;)

Carn't let a little bit of water put you off, it's Scotland and were would Tinthepark be if we did that?:eek:;)

I'm just imagining sunday school picnic-esque scenes of everyone taking bin bags to sit on, soggy sandwiches etc ...

suzie_preston
I get to watch them from my work upstairs on Princes Street, while having a pish up :D

Haha, I even needed to print off an invitation on headed paper so I can get passed security.

You could sell them on here, at cost price of course ;)

You could sell them on here, at cost price of course ;)

The invitation entitles me to entry "with guests".

You may now direct your bribes at me.

Cheers Lulu.

BTW Suzie, did you just feel that the hyphen you have in 'To-night' looks good:D?

Cheers Lulu.

BTW Suzie, did you just feel that the hyphen you have in 'To-night' looks good:D?

That's the way it used to be spelled in the Olden Days, so technically it's not incorrect :) Direct all your grammar based queries toward me lol

That's the way it used to be spelled in the Olden Days, so technically it's not incorrect :) Direct all your grammar based queries toward me lol

Shouldn't that be "spelt"? :P

Robbos Right Peg
It can be spelled or spellt :)

I'm just jucking SPELT into the debate. But I can't believe you let carnt & wreckon get past (see what I did there) you without comment

I don't want to pick up on everything, if you guys knew how often I noticed mistakes you would kick me out the forum :D Total language geek I'm afraid, probably to do with studying 4 foreign languages at school and uni :o Total weirdo, I know.

Robbos Right Peg
I don't want to pick up on everything, if you guys knew how often I noticed mistakes you would kick me out the forum :D Total language geek I'm afraid, probably to do with studying 4 foreign languages at school and uni :o Total weirdo, I know.

Some people on here struggle with English to be honest I for instance am completly fluent in pesh but anything else.....................

i was going have an early night then i remembered about the fireworks :mad:

Waste of money . they could spent it on something worthwhile like the trams :)

Archived