Yawn....

Flux

Jam Tarts 1874

Gordon Waddell once again can't bring himself to report accurately on an Hearts' game and is out of step with other reports on the game.

bean counter

Trouble with this sort of drivil is as long as the team is winning fans really don't care. Very poor attempt at a non story

Even if Waddell is correct, as long as we are winning no one will care.

Whereas the manager of Rangers clearly wanted Alan Gow & Andy Webster and the manager of Celtic was truly desperate to have Derek Riordan & Chris Killen...

Cardiac Rucksack

Waddells a Falkirk fan? correct. They all seem to have an unhealthy obsession with us.

Guest JamboRobbo

I think we should just ignore these boring journalists. It's not like they were correct previously when they said Burley wouldn't last, or that Vlad was interfering in selection. They're all just out to get us and we should just either ignore them or abuse them rather than considering anything they say.

Corrie Jambo

I think he is right and it is ONLY because we have started off ok that we are not desperatley unhappy at our Manager not appearing to have full authority.

I loved his statements for the first few weeks but am worried about the rug being pulled from under him.

And no i am not a Hobo just a concerned Jambo (or Jam Tart as a thread the other day doesn't like the Jambo term).

Waddell is always fair to us and hates the old firm with a passion we just don't like him when its our club that gets criticised.

C'mon JR, I have no problem with genuine journalism pointing out problems and issues, but this is just a piece designed to poke us with sticks and watch for a reaction.

If Gordon Waddell was a car engine, he'd be a shortened Mazda RX 8 one ;)

:D

Can't believe I actually understood that joke. Must get out more...

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think we should just ignore these boring journalists. It's not like they were correct previously when they said Burley wouldn't last, or that Vlad was interfering in selection. They're all just out to get us and we should just either ignore them or abuse them rather than considering anything they say.

Let's dissect Waddell's comments. Two basic points: -

1. Csaba discusses things with the Toley. Now, I'd rather the Toley didn't have any role at the club but, while he does, Csaba has to work with him.

2. Waddell speaks to a "Hearts shareholder" and writes a comment. Well, gee, we had that debate here on Thursday and Friday. It's clear to me that Vlad wants to know what is happening and that is his right but, as I said on that thread, judging by the team selection Csaba has autonomy to fill in the team sheet and organise the players.

As long as that is the situation, all the hacks can do is write "nudge, nudge - wink, wink" snippets like this.

If you click on the link to Hearts then check out the result they actually have Hamilton winning 1-0 ! jurno at it's best

monkfish1979

I hate Waddell. Why he thinks that anybody would find his opinions even vaguely interesting defies logic.

"What will we do today, Gordon?"

"Oh I think I'll type up two paragraphs of vaginal seepage about the Jambos..."

"Will it sell papers? Is it newsworthy?"

"No, but it'll GIRU them. I'm so ferking clever."

Hope he catches the bum aids.

monkfish1979

*would just like to clarify that I do not refer to the fatal version of bum aids, more the explosive diarrhoea causing one.

Gordon Waddell has jumped on and off the Hearts bandwagon so many times. This is his attempt at being consistent with his own views.

Give us another 3 or 4 wins and there will be a headline saying "Has Vlad finally let loose of Hearts?"

we will then bring in Mendy and the headline will be:

"Mad Vlad cannot be trusted"

It must have been a real ****ty night for you yesterday with Hearts winning and having to dredge the depths of your brain to find something to moan about - then along comes Gordon Waddell to help.

BTW I think you are telling lies here, or embroidering your story for effect, when you say THEY (journalists in the plural) said Burley would not stay. Firstly the ones you are likely to be referring to could hardly be categorised as journalists and secondly as I recall, it was a total surprise that Burley was "sacked" and never managed to read anywhere that it was likely to happen.

When you reply, as you certainly will, could you cover all of the points and not cherry pick to take things off at a tangent.

Johanes de Silentio

Aye, Csaba must go!

Jesus Christ-all-****ing-mighty!

WE ALL KNOW THAT VLAD INTERFERES - therefore, WE NEED A COACH WHO IS ABLE TO DEAL WITH VLAD'S BULL**** - and now WE WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE ONE!

The coaching situation (IMO) is the best it's been for ages.

I think Csaba is a very shrewd guy, who realises that PR is important - HE ALSO REALISES THAT VLAD FOLLOWS THE PRESS - that's why he has to watch what he says - in his fourth language!

Csaba is attempting to establish discipline, and good playing habits among the players, and he is working with a squad that is a shadow of Burley's team.

Are peeps suggesting that, because Csaba is attempting to work WITH Vlad, he is worthless and must go?

If so, who coaches? Do we even bother with a coach?

For as long as Vlas is involved, this is how it's gonnae be. If we don't have a coach who is prepared to work with Vlad, we wont have a coach!

Let's get real, shall we?

**** ME RIGID WITH THE POKEY END OF A PINEAPPLE!

Rant over!

Al.

P.S. Non-story from Wadell - a pox on the fud!

Dinnae encourage this pish by buying his rag.

Ask yourself a question - when was the last time you actually read anything remotely newsworthy in the press?

In truth, JKB is every bit as reliable a source of info as the alleged journalists who write for Scottish rags.

Christ on a bike!

hearts_crazy
Aye, Csaba must go!

Jesus Christ-all-****ing-mighty!

WE ALL KNOW THAT VLAD INTERFERES - therefore, WE NEED A COACH WHO IS ABLE TO DEAL WITH VLAD'S BULL**** - and now WE WOULD APPEAR TO HAVE ONE!

The coaching situation (IMO) is the best it's been for ages.

I think Csaba is a very shrewd guy, who realises that PR is important - HE ALSO REALISES THAT VLAD FOLLOWS THE PRESS - that's why he has to watch what he says - in his fourth language!

Csaba is attempting to establish discipline, and good playing habits among the players, and he is working with a squad that is a shadow of Burley's team.

Are peeps suggesting that, because Csaba is attempting to work WITH Vlad, he is worthless and must go?

If so, who coaches? Do we even bother with a coach?

For as long as Vlas is involved, this is how it's gonnae be. If we don't have a coach who is prepared to work with Vlad, we wont have a coach!

Let's get real, shall we?

**** ME RIGID WITH THE POKEY END OF A PINEAPPLE!

Rant over!

Al.

P.S. Non-story from Wadell - a pox on the fud!

Dinnae encourage this pish by buying his rag.

Ask yourself a question - when was the last time you actually read anything remotely newsworthy in the press?

In truth, JKB is every bit as reliable a source of info as the alleged journalists who write for Scottish rags.

Christ on a bike!

100% spot on. Couldn't have put it better myself. Unfortunately it won't stop people constantly latching onto made up pish in the press and using it as absolute proof that Hearts are about to go into meltdown.

The 'together' bit is the important part. Csaba is obviously willing to work WITH vlad, this is what we have needed for ages, a Coach with a bit of ability and tactical nous who can work in harmony with Vlad. Who seems to have a say in which particular players we get from Kaunas instead of just having half a dozen no-marks and one half decent player foisted upon him. I think there is mutual respect there. Vlad will still have some input, but at the end of the day Csaba calls the shots on the park and the players know that he is the one that is calling the shots there, not Vlad. That's why Kingston (sometimes) Nade, Zaliukas et al have changed their attitude, because they know that uncle Vlad won't just get Csaba to play them regardless .

The only way that becomes a problem is if the Manager is unhappy with the set up. This does not appear to be the case here, possibly for the first time since Vlad came.

If we do well Csaba wants us to do better and says so in public. If we do badly Csaba takes it on the chin, he doesn't just shrug his shoulders as if to say 'what can you do' like a Shaggy or a Valdas. That tells me he is pulling the strings on the playing front and is willing to take the good with the bad without trying to blame Vlad for all our ills.

CRAIG THOMSON didn't have the worst of games but blotted his copybook by repeatedly blowing for some truly soft stuff against Accies.

The whistler managed to at least keep his cards in his pockets for most of the game and he couldn't help the two yellows he did dish out. RATING: 6/10

This was at the bottom of the match report. All I can say is, eh???

I hate Waddell. Why he thinks that anybody would find his opinions even vaguely interesting defies logic.

"What will we do today, Gordon?"

"Oh I think I'll type up two paragraphs of vaginal seepage about the Jambos..."

"Will it sell papers? Is it newsworthy?"

"No, but it'll GIRU them. I'm so ferking clever."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

gorgie rd eh11

Absolutely nothing that hasn't been said a hundred times already on here. And to be fair, the guys that say it on here are a much more interesting read than Gordon Waddell and the like. So in summary don't waste your money buying newspapers if it's scottish football you want read about, log onto Kickback. :)

Absolutely nothing that hasn't been said a hundred times already on here. And to be fair, the guys that say it on here are a much more interesting read than Gordon Waddell and the like. So in summary don't waste your money buying newspapers if it's scottish football you want read about, log onto Kickback. :)

Quote of the day!

The Suhnday Mhail is a pro-sellik rhag. Fact. :mad:

Just ignore it and all who write for it. :)

ArthurScargill

And you are at it again...EMBARRASSING!!! like I said 85-90% of your posts relate to either Celtic, Rangers or Britain...:)

Chris Benoit

You can always count on Thesexoffender to turn a thread about Hearts into an anti-celtic rant :sobored:

Ron Burgundy
And you are at it again...EMBARRASSING!!! like I said 85-90% of your posts relate to either Celtic, Rangers or Britain...:)

Are you his stalker?

PresidentRomanov
Are you his stalker?

I was wondering that too :eek:

Ironically, 80-95% of his posts, are replies to Therapist :troll:

Independence
I think he is right and it is ONLY because we have started off ok that we are not desperatley unhappy at our Manager not appearing to have full authority.

I loved his statements for the first few weeks but am worried about the rug being pulled from under him.

And no i am not a Hobo just a concerned Jambo (or Jam Tart as a thread the other day doesn't like the Jambo term).

Waddell is always fair to us and hates the old firm with a passion we just don't like him when its our club that gets criticised.

Where is your evidence??????

Or is it , like the press, that you hope this is the case to keep your vlad hat kickers alive!

:eek:

Archived