• David OBUA
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Jamie MOLE
    • Christian NADE
    • Audrius KSANAVICIUS
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Was delighted with the 3 points we picked up yesterday (I think a lot of teams will go there and fail to win).

Some good individual performances, particularly from the likes of Zaliukas, Berra, Driver and Stewart (even Kingston looked more interested yesterday) but at the end of the day my vote for this week is going to the goalkeeper, Marian Kello, who performed soundly, and had no hope in hell of keeping out their goal.

MODS - Could you sticky this for the duration please. Thank you.

Only outfield player who got a 'good' rating for me was Driver.

But our best player was Kello, who on yesterday's evidence looks a good quality goalie.

Robbos Right Peg

Wee bit off topic

But who if you were voting for the MOTM if you had to choose a Hamilton guy ? I had to do it because I was in the match sponsors box it came down to numbers so wont give you a clue who won my vote (sliped when Driver scored and I had Andy in the sweep might help).

But the best news is that the Hearts supporting legend China got to present the award and the photo will be in the next Accies home prog which just happens to be against the Hobbos.

Robbos Right Peg
If Miko was there i would of voted him but I gave it to Driver

Might be wrong but I am sure Miko was there................ 2 fingers to the Accies fans and all that ? Plus you 'would have' voted for him with a capital I

:rolleyes:

Big Zal. Didn't go myself but Hearts World said he was immense and didn't put a foot wrong so that'll do for me.

Archived