Another H*bs Goalie Thread

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

It's from the Sunday Mail - can't find a better one online, but in the paper one, as Sutton shoots, Ma-Kalamity clearly has his eyes shut....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a keeper really SHOULD have his eyes OPEN when about to make a save. :cool::cool:

:rofl:

:107years:

maroonlegions

It's from the Sunday Mail - can't find a better one online, but in the paper one, as Sutton shoots, Ma-Kalamity clearly has his eyes shut....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a keeper really SHOULD have his eyes OPEN when about to make a save. :cool::cool:

:rofl:

:107years:

and who is the hobo player flying through the air:107years:, is this their new tactics at defending , just through yourself in the air and hope for the best.:107years:

Jam Tarts 1874

Good to see all those hobos (empty seats) behind the goal watching on!

hibs attendance yesterday - 11,285. Our attendence in the corresponding game against Motherwell - 14,219. Sums them up really.

I think this quote from Hibs.net says it all

Surely today proved, once and for all, that McNeill is far and away a better 'keeper than Makalamby?

hahahha

blondejamtart

Awww, it's nice to see them keeping up the famous Hibs goalkeeping traditions, isn't it? :rofl:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their keeper training though - what the hell do they actually do?

While we are on the subject of Hibs goalies, on the way home from last night, I decided to go into my local garage with me having an attack of the munchies. As I walk in, who should be standing there but none other than Mr McNeil. As I walked in, he proceeded to drop what he had bought all over the shop floor. Well being me, I ended myself and he knew fine well it wasnt because it was a random dropping stuff on the floor! I could barely contain myself for the rest of the way home and couldnt help but burst out laughing at him when I passed him on the road home.

Seems he just can hold onto anything!

Good to see all those hobos (empty seats) behind the goal watching on!

hibs attendance yesterday - 11,285. Our attendence in the corresponding game against Motherwell - 14,219. Sums them up really.

Thats the away end at Easter Road.

Archived