Steven Fletcher

vegas-voss

How the **** can somebody that has not scored since abt Febuary and plays for a mediocre Spl side be valued at ?4m.I just do not get the hype with this ****er at all.Riordan before his move to Celtic i could see how he was revered so much as he had the goals to back it up but this **** no way.Same thing happened with Brown attacking midfielder that scored about 3 goals a season.

Jam Tarts 1874
How the **** can somebody that has not scored since abt Febuary and plays for a mediocre Spl side be valued at ?4m.I just do not get the hype with this ****er at all.Riordan before his move to Celtic i could see how he was revered so much as he had the goals to back it up but this **** no way.Same thing happened with Brown attacking midfielder that scored about 3 goals a season.

I believe the stat quoted by BBC earlier was 13 league games without a goal. There is no way that a decent offer came in for him, if it did we know by know that Petrie would have taken it.

I believe the stat quoted by BBC earlier was 13 league games without a goal. There is no way that a decent offer came in for him, if it did we know by know that Petrie would have taken it.

13 Spl games without a goal and valued at ?4m.Once he goes there value of Nish will be about ?12m

Just checked and it looks like it is 1 goal in 20.

He's probably saving his goals for La Liga.

Just checked and it looks like it is 1 goal in 20.

He's probably saving his goals for La Liga.

Same talent as he was 2 years ago at the U-19 tournament but time has moved on and he has stood still.If things keep up he'll soon be as good as Elliot.

Jam Tarts 1874

If Fletcher's form doesn't improve the hobos will be stuffed. They rely on selling, if they can't sell him, they have no-one else to sell. If I were a hobo, I would be very worried about the prospect of relegation.

Archived