Corstorphine Mystery....

Louise

Wondered if anyone knows what's going on at my bit, there's a police helicopter going about the North Gyle/East Craigs area with the searchlight on. Heard a lot of folk being noisy in the street earlier but it's a Saturday night so didn't think anything of it. Intrigued!

Chip Douglas
Wondered if anyone knows what's going on at my bit, there's a police helicopter going about the North Gyle/East Craigs area with the searchlight on. Heard a lot of folk being noisy in the street earlier but it's a Saturday night so didn't think anything of it. Intrigued!

I heard there's a fat, gibbering Finnish bloke on the loose up your way.

it's clerrie area and saturday i'm sure it's usual.

WTF nowhere near clerrie :mad: I stay in North Gyle pal!

Benny Factor

Looks like they've finally caught up with ye, Louise. :P

Looks like they've finally caught up with ye, Louise. :P

Can't hide from those heat-seeking cameras! SMEAR COLD MUD ON ME!

Think I might regret posting that actually...

Benny Factor

Methinks you might.... :eek:

:P:p

Buffalo Bill

I've seen some weird stuff tonight.

Three ambulances at Stenhouse Cross and police cars going up and down my (usually quiet) street.

Buffalo Bill

Saw a couple of vans leaving the Corrie Police Station with sirens on when I was coming back from the junk food run to Tesco tonight as well. Crazy times!

There's a car stopped outside my house with folk sitting in it and when I looked out they moved really slowly up the road and stopped again! Shady characters.

Saw a couple of vans leaving the Corrie Police Station with sirens on when I was coming back from the junk food run to Tesco tonight as well. Crazy times!

You'll probably find that the trouble is over. The Corrie police never get off their fat erses untill all the troublemakers have left the scene. Gutless porkers.

I seen a couple of Police Cars just sitting (with Policeman in them and engines running) at the side of the road at Craigs Road and then another two parked 2 mins down the road doing the exact same.

coppercrutch
I seen a couple of Police Cars just sitting (with Policeman in them and engines running) at the side of the road at Craigs Road and then another two parked 2 mins down the road doing the exact same.

Were they eating these..

donuts.jpg

Miller Jambo 60
I heard the helicopter was just guiding Miller Jambo 60 ( Doug ) home from Robbos. ;)

He He good one mate, my son heard it and we watched it from the back door.

It actually shined its lights on the pathway at the back of my house.

It was out again this morning.

Dont know whats happened maybe looking for some hobo still dazed

after yesterdays result.:eek:

Say What Again

I came out of the Royal Infirmary yesterday and there was an ambulance outside.

I wonder what's going on?

Spooky.

I noticed that helicopter last night in my drunken haze on my way home from Robbos. :)

Have to wonder where all this blood came from though when I woke this morning?! :eek::P

Miller Jambo 60
I noticed that helicopter last night in my drunken haze on my way home from Robbos. :)

Have to wonder where all this blood came from though when I woke this morning?! :eek::P

Flying arround the maybury road area this afternoon.

There is a 64 year old guy missing from Corstorphine.

was on radio forth news.:sad:

Doctor FinnBarr

Was there a queue?

;)

coppercrutch

Loads of Police up at the old Pond in Cammo today. About 6 of them with 3 vans. If this is simply a 'missing person' they don't usually go to these extremes do they ? Helicopters etc.. ?

Maybe this is something to do with previous incidents in the same area.....;)

Or am I putting 2 + 2 together ?

Doctor FinnBarr

Riot plod in car park at Tesco, Bathgate!:eek:

Thats only because its quite central for all the WL hotspots when the bigot brothers play!

:)

Robbos Right Peg
SMEAR COLD MUD ON ME!

I have hot mud at the moment but by the time I get to the Gyle from Duddingston it may well be chilled but I will keep it in a flask on the journey . Any good ? :)

But if I am anything like the company you work for I will never turn up.

more likely to be coast guard helicopter as Lothian don't have one and strathclyde charge a fortune to borrow theres

Robbos Right Peg
more likely to be coast guard helicopter as Lothian don't have one and strathclyde charge a fortune to borrow theres

Playing golf down the coast at Archerfield we get these pesky copters all the time. Don't tell me they are from the Weeg that annoys me even more. And it's THEIRS not theres your English teacher wasn't much cop was he ;). Just as well you are OK at the fitba.

rrp i hope you are joking as although the gyle is not right on the cramond riviera it would only take 4 seconds for a helicopter to get there. we don't have one and the weedgies charge something ridiculous like ?15000 per hour of air time to use THEIRS so it would have been a coastguard or mountain rescue one.

before you say it i know we have no muontains in the gyle but the Perth base is only 10 minutes in a chopper before you give me more grief about geography. fyi i have a geography higher which i find most useful in my day to day activities

Robbos Right Peg
rrp i hope you are joking as although the gyle is not right on the cramond riviera it would only take 4 seconds for a helicopter to get there. we don't have one and the weedgies charge something ridiculous like ?15000 per hour of air time to use THEIRS so it would have been a coastguard or mountain rescue one.

before you say it i know we have no muontains in the gyle but the Perth base is only 10 minutes in a chopper before you give me more grief about geography. fyi i have a geography higher which i find most useful in my day to day activities

You must know I am taking the Lillian Gish today (see my other posts)

I am trying hard to not to make a joke about your spelling of 'muointain' You know it is moontine as our mutual friend would tell you. As for chopper jokes that's too easy but I would have paid ?15 big ones yesterday for that service after being at Hamilton.

Better that than being in a hijacked taxi with China after we had the hosptality believe me.:( (Probably like Louise and her Hot Mud comment on reflection no doubt my I would have paid for a chopper will come back to haunt me)

Driving back from the Gyle, police vans parked by Gogar Roundabout and police on foot searching the railway track. Oh dear!

Driving back from the Gyle, police vans parked by Gogar Roundabout and police on foot searching the railway track. Oh dear!

Do you just drive about looking for Police now?

Archived