Was there a user called 'Bawjaws' on here once?

BlackJAC?

Probably got the wrong board, but if it helps any, i think he supported some **** like Aberdeen or Celtic.

Yes mate. Think he was an Aberdeen fan if my memory serves me correctly.

Chip Douglas
Probably got the wrong board, but if it helps any, i think he supported some **** like Aberdeen or Celtic.

Aye, total pleb, supported Celtic but liked to pretend he had a soft spot for Hearts.

Seemed to recall he was involved in coaching some local Sunday league outfit or something.

Cheers. Just seen the name on another forum (non football) and thought I had seen someone use it on here before.

Aye, total pleb, supported Celtic but liked to pretend he had a soft spot for Hearts.

Seemed to recall he was involved in coaching some local Sunday league outfit or something.

Ahh. That's right.

I remember him now. Did he not out himself during a heated debate on a thread a few years ago? Was saying that he ploughed loads of money into Hearts because he and his kids attended loads of games, thus giving him the right to do A, B, C and D.

You're right. He was a pleb.:)

Ahh. That's right.

I remember him now. Did he not out himself during a heated debate on a thread a few years ago? Was saying that he ploughed loads of money into Hearts because he and his kids attended loads of games, thus giving him the right to do A, B, C and D.

You're right. He was a pleb.:)

Aye, I remember that too. Total knob

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I may be wrong but he goes under the name of 'The Coach' now.

I mind he claimed that he was going to be a Hearts first team coach. :rolleyes:

I may be wrong but he goes under the name of 'The Coach' now.

I mind he claimed that he was going to be a Hearts first team coach. :rolleyes:

He ran Gorgie Hearts.

Archived