CRAIG LEVEIN

winston churchill

winston churchill

i heard on the radio today that......... old judas has only won two games in the last 20 and one of them was against cowdenbeath.

just think what a lucky escape we had;)

Greedy_Jambo
i heard on the radio today that......... old judas has only won two games in the last 20 and one of them was against cowdenbeath.

Craigs a very capable manager. Remember he has taking on more than the managerial role at the arabs. He'll soon turn it around.

Apart from that stat being wrong, Levein is not a Judas.

Good wind up attempt though.

winston churchill
Apart from that stat being wrong, Levein is not a Judas.

Good wind up attempt though.

is it,they dundee hibernian fans that phoned up must be talking **** about old judas then.

Midfield Dynamo

I think that Craig Levein is a great manager, and to call him Judas is a cheap shot.

"What a lucky escape we had" I take it you know feck all about football.:hobofish:

You should not drink on an empty heid.

Craig Levein is a good guy and Hearts to the core.

He didn't want to work for the Romanov's.

A lot of people don't.

He's no judas, you just come accross as being a little bit bitter.

Craig Levein is a good guy and Hearts to the core.

He didn't want to work for the Romanov's.

A lot of people don't.

He's no judas, you just come accross as being a little bit bitter.

Spot on!

winston churchill
I think that Craig Levein is a great manager, and to call him Judas is a cheap shot.

"What a lucky escape we had" I take it you know feck all about football.:hobofish:

You should not drink on an empty heid.

two wins in twenty,stop sniffing the glue.

after what hearts did for him ,and he walked out days before a european game..........dam right he's a judas,who was also found out down south and came back with his tail between his legs.

Craig Levein is an excellent manager and a really good guy. He was also a fantastic player and even to this day is a great ambassador for Hearts as he always talks highly of the club. On the otherhand the thread starter is lowlife.

Hans von Luck

Who gives a flying feck about Levein, long ball, industrius hoofball comes to mind.

Manager of Dundee Hibernian another club that have a huge dislike for.

Well said Jerry.c;)

Midfield Dynamo

after what hearts did for him ,and he walked out days before a european game..........dam right he's a judas,who was also found out down south and came back with his tail between his legs.

Let's get one thing clear.

Craig Levein left Hearts to go to Leicester City to try and further his career.

Remember he work for the Pie man on a shoe string budget and did pretty well. (We did not win anything, but we did win more than we lost)

He did not want to work for Vlad. (Who in their right mind would)

He would love to return to Hearts but the current regime is nothing short of a dictatorship.

Lay off the man....the majority of Hearts fans would love to see Craig back at the club.

P.S. For the sake of clarity.....anyone who leaves Hearts is a Judas.

Does that include Robbo

Judas-lol. More like wounderful insight on his behalf.

So basically you're still hurting from that and that now clouds your judgement on all things Carig Levein.

Understandable, up to a point.

But let it go. He was one of the classiest players ever to spend time with us.

And a good manager for us and others.

Hans von Luck

Remember he work for the Pie man on a shoe string budget and did pretty well. (We did not win anything, but we did win more than we lost)

He would love to return to Hearts but the current regime is nothing short of a dictatorship.

Lay off the man....the majority of Hearts fans would love to see Craig back at the club.

Does that include Robbo

And where do you get to that conclusion.

I for one did not want him back or ever again as manager.

Looking forwards not backwards.

winston churchill
Craig Levein is an excellent manager and a really good guy. He was also a fantastic player and even to this day is a great ambassador for Hearts as he always talks highly of the club. On the otherhand the thread starter is lowlife.

tut tut,no need too be nasty,it's all about opinions.

And where do you get to that conclusion.

I for one did not want him back or ever again as manager.

Looking forwards not backwards.

Your in the minority.

winston churchill
So basically you're still hurting from that and that now clouds your judgement on all things Carig Levein.

Understandable, up to a point.

But let it go. He was one of the classiest players ever to spend time with us.

And a good manager for us and others.

i loved levein the player,as i have stated many many times.

i dont like levein as a manager,from the day he walked out.

winston churchill
Judas-lol. More like wounderful insight on his behalf.

going by his dundee hibernian record........dont you mean on our behalf;)

Pretty startling stat, that said I think Dundee Utd and him will come good.

Levein can make teams very difficult to beat and after a bad start that's probably what he will do.

Never really got the animosity towards Levein from certain fans. Undoubtably one of our best player in the last 25 years and probably one of our best managers in 25 years.

As a jambo for over 40 years CL is THE best player that has ever played for the Hearts IMO. He has taken the knocks in his playing career and taken this into his managerial career and as he proved last year he is a great motivator of mediocre players. If things dont work out with Csaba I hope that CL would come back, but as he would need total control of the playing side I dont see that happening in the near future.

winston churchill

Does that include Robbo

no,here's my judas list.

elvis the chest thumper

alan magic johnston

paul ritchie

andy webster

going by his dundee hibernian record........dont you mean on our behalf;)

Must have been on another planet last season.Did Craigs team finish above and go futher in all cup compitions last season than our Vlads team selections during the season.Give us a manager over a whole season then maybe we can compere our mangement to other teams.your agument dos'nt stand up over a season.

I just did a quick check and I make it just 3 wins in the last 21. They've only beaten Cowdenbeath, Motherwell and Gretna.

1 win in last 12 and that was against Cowdenbeath.

rudi must stay
Must have been on another planet last season.Did Craigs team finish above and go futher in all cup compitions last season than our Vlads team selections during the season.Give us a manager over a whole season then maybe we can compere our mangement to other teams.your agument dos'nt stand up over a season.

we can compare them now. Couple of weeks into the job and we've got 3 wins out of 4, which tells you he's doing something right

Billy the Jambo

FFS CL IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB AND TO BE HONEST I WOULD RATHER HIM AT THE HELM THAN THE CL WE HAVE AT PRESENT

TyphoonJambo
no,here's my judas list.

elvis the chest thumper

alan magic johnston

paul ritchie

andy webster

Stand back and expect to take pelters!! "I respect Elvis" There you go I said it!! To be honest it's not only for the football, or the conversation I had with him after the cup final but more for being behind the big staement, he had the good of the club at heart. Likewise Levien was a great Hearts player in the making and a great prospect but injury screwed his career. I have absolutely no doubt though that, had he kept fit, he would have been another McKay, true Jambo but sold on to a big PL club for loads of dosh, Yet JKBR's still find time to slag him off. FFS

ToadKiller Dog

Yes a good many arabs are begining to turn on CL ,but Thompson will give him more time than his previous appointments,CL will get them going again,the scope of ambition of most realistic united fans are a top 6 place and a cup run,if he does that he will be fine there.

FFS CL IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB AND TO BE HONEST I WOULD RATHER HIM AT THE HELM THAN THE CL WE HAVE AT PRESENT

why ?csaba has 3 wins fae four:hobofish:

Billy the Jambo
why ?csaba has 3 wins fae four:hobofish:

So you think i am a hobo just because i think Levein is a better manager than Laszlo well you obviously don,t know me

winston churchill

billy

levein the player was mustard.

the point is,his record at dundee hibernian as a manager is none to clever;)

King of the North

You are an erse, son.

Judas? Have a fecking word.

Try telling a pub full of Hearts fans that CL is a judas.

You'd be torn apart. Internet forums have a lot to answer for, although it's clearly a great opportunity for the likes of you.

Hans von Luck

Please tell me what trophys he has ever put into the trophy cabinet with all clubs.

Yes - None

Buffalo Bill

I thought Levein left because he had a lot of bad personal **** going on in his private life, as well as having the oppertunity to manage in a country where injury denied him the chance to play. Plus, he had taken Hearts to two 3rd place finishes in a row.

Sometimes I think he comes across as being a bit too stubborn but all in all a clever man, who was without a shadow of doubt the classiest Hearts player of my generation.

John Robertson said in October 1994, on the back of Alan McLaren's move to Rangers that he'd love to play for either side of the Old Firm.

Players are pros. Fans are fans.

Buffalo Bill

Hans von Luck
You.

How many games did CL go and watch HMFC in the 1st div as a lad ?

Not too many I would imagine, you cant say he is a bigger Hearts man than Jerry just because he played for the club.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
How many games did CL go and watch HMFC in the 1st div as a lad ?

Not too many I would imagine, you cant say he is a bigger Hearts man than Jerry just because he played for the club.

He has contributed more to Hearts than 'Jerry' ever will. FACT.

I don't care if you or 'Jerry' try to say otherwise.

Hope this helps. :)

Hans von Luck
He has contributed more to Hearts than 'Jerry' ever will. FACT.

I don't care if you or 'Jerry' try to say otherwise.

Hope this helps. :)

Oh very good thats a point, just as a matter of fact remember some of us did contribute towards his testimonial even though he got paid full wages for two years with a crocked knee.

Levein was most likley and had the potential to be one ofd the greates defenders ever to play for the club bit some things dont just turn out that way.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Oh very good thats a point, just as a matter of fact remember some of us did contribute towards his testimonial even though he got paid full wages for two years with a crocked knee.

Levein was most likley and had the potential to be one ofd the greates defenders ever to play for the club bit some things dont just turn out that way.

I was at both his testimonials as well ...

To call him a Judas is ridiculous.

winston churchill
You.

me,righty-o

i've been watching the hearts before you were swimming around in your daddys sacks,and judas needed contact lenses

Hans von Luck
I was at both his testimonials as well ...

To call him a Judas is ridiculous.

To walk out a couple of days before the Euro game was bad patter IMO.

If he had any real loyalty to the club then he would have left after that.

Heart of Midlothian have done more for Craig Levein than Craig Levein has done for Heart of Midlothian.

Healthy bank balance.

winston churchill
You are an erse, son.

Judas? Have a fecking word.

Try telling a pub full of Hearts fans that CL is a judas.

You'd be torn apart. Internet forums have a lot to answer for, although it's clearly a great opportunity for the likes of you.

dad

i am in the ardmillan after every home game.

pop in and call me an erse.

A judas ?

Why because he had ambition beyond the SPL.We should be glad he did not jump sooner.Even since he has left Hearts i have never heard him say a bad word against us even when pressed about Vlad.

As for his stint down south he was asked to do the impossible just like at Hearts but this time a far more cut throat league.

Levein is a Hearts Legend.

One of our best ever players and a capable manager, considering the scant resources we had at that time.

His Dundee Utd team have spanked us on more than one ocassion in the very immediate past.

I'd have him back in a second.

Levein is a Hearts Legend.

One of our best ever players and a capable manager, considering the scant resources we had at that time.

His Dundee Utd team have spanked us on more than one ocassion in the very immediate past.

I'd have him back in a second.

As much as i'll stick up for Levien i am happy with Casba right now.

BobbyJenkins

Id quite happily watch Levein's brand of footbal. Anyone whio knows anythin about football will recognise his teams' good play over the past year and a half?!

Good manager, good hearts man. End of.

Jam Tarts 1874

His team are on a bad run. However the media and those within the game (except Graham Hogg) probably feel that Levein merits some breathing space before they start to question his poor recent record.

:( silly wee laddie - and I mean that even if you are in your 50s

Id quite happily watch Levein's brand of footbal. Anyone whio knows anythin about football will recognise his teams' good play over the past year and a half?!

Good manager, good hearts man. End of.

Exactly. No matter how poor a run of form Dundee Utd have had under him, he will always he a Hearts legend. Great footballer who's career was cut short. Good manager who did very well at us.

I'm not bothered about the way he left us. He wanted to try his luck in England. He had already got us third twice in a row and there really wasn't a chance at that point for us to progress futher than that.

Archived