I miss the wrist slitters

Feeno

It is true, you dont know what you've got til its gone. Im missin the doom merchants.

I'm missing the stupidity of these posters, I missing the insane reactionary disposition of these posters, Im missing the conclusions concluded on the basis of race, I miss readin FACT, END OFF and ROMANOV OOT in every and every post by all these posters. You all know who you are and I miss you all right now.

***** it I wish we'd a got beat now just so you all could entertain me.

I miss you all :(

It is true, you dont know what you've got til its gone. Im missin the doom merchants.

I'm missing the stupidity of these posters, I missing the insane reactionary disposition of these posters, Im missing the conclusions concluded on the basis of race, I miss readin FACT, END OFF and ROMANOV OOT in every and every post by all these posters. You all know who you are and I miss you all right now.

A REAL fan would never say that, FACT, END OF!!!

Happy now? ;)

Greedy_Jambo

Why would people moan when we've just won though?

I have already said we still need some quality signings before the window closes. A win against hamilton does not make us anything near the finished article. We hung on to the 3 points yet again by the skin of our teeth.

MacDonald Jardine

Give it time.

It was only Hamilton.

2-0 isn't that great, Burley's team would have had at least 6.

We still got beat by Airdrie.

Greedy_Jambo
Give it time.

It was only Hamilton.

2-1 and nearly 2-2 in the last minutes m8.

Give it time.

It was only Hamilton.

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Why would people moan when we've just won though?

I have already said we still need some quality signings before the window closes. A win against hamilton does not make us anything near the finished article. We hung on to the 3 points yet again by the skin of our teeth.

There not even on to talk about a good away win. They're just waiting for the next bad performance/defeat/imbelished news paper story to come on here and give it the big "I told you so". Cretins.

ArthurScargill

I would say I'm neither a doom merchant or an uber-optimist...and can cleary see that we are a work in progress at the moment, where one game we will win and play well...the next we will be mince....three steps forward two back!

This thread is completely pointless though, as their are two sides to every coin...you are slating the doom merchants, whilst others are guilty of exactly the same kind of behaviour by being overly optimistic...I think a healthy dose of realism is required, with the understanding that we are nowhere near the finished article...and one win against Hamilton, or one loss against Airdrie are not going to change that fact.

I would say I'm neither a doom merchant or an uber-optimist...and can cleary see that we are a work in progress at the moment, where one game we will win and play well...the next we will be mince....three steps forward two back!

This thread is completely pointless though, as their are two sides to every coin...you are slating the doom merchants, whilst others are guilty of exactly the same kind of behaviour by being overly optimistic...I think a healthy dose of realism is required, with the understanding that we are nowhere near the finished article...and one win against Hamilton, or one loss against Airdrie are not going to change that fact.

Im just trying to highlight the fact that these so called hearts fans are conspicuous in there abscence after a hearts win but any and every piece of negativity they can muster is rubbed under the noses of other hearts fans with some degree of delight.

Your right in what your saying about the realism required Im not stating that its not needed.

And this thread isnt pointless, you're pointless!!

ArthurScargill
Im just trying to highlight the fact that these so called hearts fans are conspicuous in there abscence after a hearts win but any and every piece of negativity they can muster is rubbed under the noses of other hearts fans with some degree of delight.

Your right in what your saying about the realism required Im not stating that its not needed.

Ahem...I think you need to have a wee word with yourself, as you just COMPLETELY contradicted yourself in that last sentence!!!!!!!!

You say that I am right in what I am saying, then say I am pointless...interesting...

If you want to get down to it, I would say you are behaving in EXACTLY the same way as the fans you are deriding...you are on here after one win acting like there is nothing wrong, and the fans who are negative are all idiots. Much like the negative fans would come on after we lose, and then point out that all the optimistic fans are idiots...see the resemblance hmmm?

Greedy_Jambo

I'd just like to point out that a lot of the so called "negative" fans are not negative but just highly critical of a hearts team that has been nothing short of woeful for the last 3 seasons under the control of the the beloved lord romanov.

Ahem...I think you need to have a wee word with yourself, as you just COMPLETELY contradicted yourself in that last sentence!!!!!!!!

You say that I am right in what I am saying, then say I am pointless...interesting...

If you want to get down to it, I would say you are behaving in EXACTLY the same way as the fans you are deriding...you are on here after one win acting like there is nothing wrong, and the fans who are negative are all idiots. Much like the negative fans would come on after we lose, and then point out that all the optimistic fans are idiots...see the resemblance hmmm?

No you have a point you're just pointless.

You're also just thinking what you want to think havnae said anythin regardin the affairs of the club, just because I dont like to read through the negativity doesnt mean that Im a zealot optimist. Ive just asked where this band of brothers are.

I wish you could see what I see then you'd realise that you are wrong.

just a thought but maybe they're still on their way back from the game. :P

Try and remember one thing -- 99.9% of the people who post on this site all want Hearts to win and are passionate about it -- they may disagree on how we achieve that goal but they care.

Whether feel good or doom mongers -- they care and we shouldn't start to criticise some who just feel a different path to success would be better.

So enjoy the good times whilst they are here but remember it was only 3 days ago the wrist slitters were right to have a go.

There are still problems at the club but for the moment we are on an upward path but it is when times are bad we will see the true mettle of our manager , team and especially owner.

There is a long way to go so lets wait until we are a bit further into the season before we start making snap judgements.

ArthurScargill
No you have a point you're just pointless.

You're also just thinking what you want to think havnae said anythin regardin the affairs of the club, just because I dont like to read through the negativity doesnt mean that Im a zealot optimist. Ive just asked where this band of brothers are.

So what you are saying is that you wish everyone had the same opinion as yourself, and that if they don't then you attack and abuse them? Bit arrogant of you isn't it?

And I think I stated what my opinions of the club are in my first post...or have you forgotten agreeing with me already? :)

ArthurScargill
Try and remember one thing -- 99.9% of the people who post on this site all want Hearts to win and are passionate about it -- they may disagree on how we achieve that goal but they care.

Whether feel good or doom mongers -- they care and we shouldn't start to criticise some who just feel a different path to success would be better.

So enjoy the good times whilst they are here but remember it was only 3 days ago the wrist slitters were right to have a go.

There are still problems at the club but for the moment we are on an upward path but it is when times are bad we will see the true mettle of our manager , team and especially owner.

There is a long way to go so lets wait until we are a bit further into the season before we start making snap judgements.

Well said!

So what you are saying is that you wish everyone had the same opinion as yourself, and that if they don't then you attack and abuse them? Bit arrogant of you isn't it?

And I think I stated what my opinions of the club are in my first post...or have you forgotten agreeing with me already? :)

Did I say that???There's you just thinking what you want to think again, maybe you should have someone form your opinions for you, you seem to have trouble with interpretation. In that you dont actually read what someone says rather try to turn it into something else.

I said I havnae. No you, I agreed that a little realism is required. Are you trying to point score cos I agreed with you? Aww you sad little man

I wouldnt miss you.

You brought up the same gash on the official game thread:hobofish:

I wouldnt miss you.

You brought up the same gash on the official game thread:hobofish:

You posted the same pishy line twice in the space of 3 minutes in the "official match thread"

Cos I dont like the negativity brought on the club Im a hobo, are you none to clever aye???

ArthurScargill

Did I say that???There's you just thinking what you want to think again, maybe you should have someone form your opinions for you, you seem to have trouble with interpretation. In that you dont actually read what someone says rather try to turn it into something else.

I said I havnae. No you, I agreed that a little realism is required. Are you trying to point score cos I agreed with you? Aww you sad little man

So, let me get this straight...in that first quote you are trying to say that you did not imply that you wish other people had the same opinion are yourself...because yours is the right opinion? You wanted me to agree with you, because in you're opinion you are right...that is completely arrogant, and it does not shock me that you cannot see that as you seem like an odious individual who attacks his fellow supporters at the drop of a hat if they say something you don't agree with...NEWSFLASH!!! this is an internet forum, where we are all meant to express differing opinions...and hold conversations about our team.

I have looked through you're posts, and you appear to enjoy calling fellow fans a number of abusive names...strange that isn't it...and all because they have a different opinion to yours...again, incredibly arrogant...you need to stop acting like a spoilt little girl who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way...I can imagine you stamping your feet, jumping up and down on the spot screaming till you are blue in the face...and all because someone had a different opinion to you!!!!! whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa poor little Doddi...diddums! :)

Maybe they are all still getting back from the game, or are enjoying a few pints with their mates - whoever these people are that you speak of....

whitedevries
Give it time.

It was only Hamilton.

Did Burley no get pumped fae livi in the diddy cup?

So, let me get this straight...in that first quote you are trying to say that you did not imply that you wish other people had the same opinion are yourself...because yours is the right opinion? You wanted me to agree with you, because in you're opinion you are right...that is completely arrogant, and it does not shock me that you cannot see that as you seem like an odious individual who attacks his fellow supporters at the drop of a hat if they say something you don't agree with...NEWSFLASH!!! this is an internet forum, where we are all meant to express differing opinions...and hold conversations about our team.

I have looked through you're posts, and you appear to enjoy calling fellow fans a number of abusive names...strange that isn't it...and all because they have a different opinion to yours...again, incredibly arrogant...you need to stop acting like a spoilt little girl who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way...I can imagine you stamping your feet, jumping up and down on the spot screaming till you are blue in the face...and all because someone had a different opinion to you!!!!! whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa poor little Doddi...diddums! :)

haha your getting quite het up are you no.

You posted the same pishy line twice in the space of 3 minutes in the "official match thread"

Cos I dont like the negativity brought on the club Im a hobo, are you none to clever aye???

the more of your posts that I read the less I understand exactly what you are trying to say.

perhaps you just like confrontation

regarding wrist slitters

remember kids it's down the road not across the street

ArthurScargill
haha your getting quite het up are you no.

Not in the slightest, the only person I can see getting aggressive and confrontational is yourself...on this thread and the official match thread...whenever anyone says anything you don't agree with.

Methinks you need to grow up :)

Not in the slightest, the only person I can see getting aggressive and confrontational is yourself...on this thread and the official match thread...whenever anyone says anything you don't agree with.

Methinks you need to grow up :)

Telling some one there thread is pointless isnt confrontational? hmmmm

One person has brought more negativity upon the club in the last 3 years than any JKB member. Unless Vlad is a JKB member that is.....;)

ArthurScargill
Telling some one there thread is pointless isnt confrontational? hmmmm

Well as you have agreed with my points, you obviously now realize it was a pointless thread too...thanks for that! :)

Well as you have agreed with my points, you obviously now realize it was a pointless thread too...thanks for that! :)

You and assumptions. They dont work out for you that much.

ArthurScargill
You and assumptions. They dont work out for you that much.

erm...have you not just made an assumption yourself in that post??? dear oh dear...you really need to step back from the keyboard and stop making a fool of yourself. :)

the more of your posts that I read the less I understand exactly what you are trying to say.

perhaps you just like confrontation

regarding wrist slitters

remember kids it's down the road not across the street

They only thing I was trying to say in this thread was that the doomsters are nae where to be seen after a win, any win not just todays but hover like vultures when theres negativity to be lapped up.

I dont know what Scargills on, I think he is trying to prove something to himself by trying to win an internet argument. He seems to need it.

erm...have you not just made an assumption yourself in that post??? dear oh dear...you really need to step back from the keyboard and stop making a fool of yourself. :)

Not an assumption but what Ive learned in this little discussion, I post what I think, you assume I mean something else and then post your reply according to your warped thinking process, then offer up your next helping of typed pooh.

ArthurScargill
They only thing I was trying to say in this thread was that the doomsters are nae where to be seen after a win, any win not just todays but hover like vultures when theres negativity to be lapped up.

I dont know what Scargills on, I think he is trying to prove something to himself by trying to win an internet argument. He seems to need it.

Oh I see...so I am in the wrong for stating my point of view...which you then attacked, as you attacked other posters on another thread when they voiced an opinion different to your own.

Just who exactly is the person being argumentative and abusive hmmm?

You are obviously too mentally challenged to see how hypocritical you are being with regards to the way you are acting...so I will leave it like that, and let others judge what you have said, and how you have acted. :)

Its a Saturday night.

Some folks have a life.

I'm about to get one in 20 minutes

Pop on the board later or tomorrow, and your pals will all be here

Oh I see...so I am in the wrong for stating my point of view...which you then attacked, as you attacked other posters on another thread when they voiced an opinion different to your own.

Just who exactly is the person being argumentative and abusive hmmm?

You are obviously too mentally challenged to see how hypocritical you are being with regards to the way you are acting...so I will leave it like that, and let others judge what you have said, and how you have acted. :)

lol.

Archived