Did I hear right?

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

BBC News, interviewer talking to Darling about the recession when (and I'm quite certain of this) he included in his question the phrase "****ed off".

Just want someone to confirm it!

:eek:

Aahh, the swear filters got it, so lets confirm this, ****ed off is now Ok on the BBC but not Kickback?

The Mighty Thor
BBC News, interviewer talking to Darling about the recession when (and I'm quite certain of this) he included in his question the phrase "****ed off".

Aahh, the swear filters got it, so lets confirm this, ****ed off is now Ok on the BBC but not Kickback?

what he really meant to say was the economy is faaaaaarked.

I P Knightley

I saw it quoted elsewhere so it may actually be true.

Oooh, the little potty-mouthed scamp! He should have is feckin mouth washed out with soap and water

Surely it must be time for Darling to go?

If I was to make a speech at work admitting that things were going crap and getting worse, without having a plan to tackle it I'd be looking at my jotters.

coppercrutch

To sum up he said 'The economy is goosed and it's all Gordon Brown's fault'.

Of course, you could have just listened to a few posters on this site a year ago to know this. I am just worried exactly how goosed everything is....:eek:

I cannot take seriously posh folk swearing its like they are trying to hard to be at one with the masses.

Having said that the first politician who says live on question time we are fecked and theres feck all i can do about will have my admiration for life :)

Archived