Murdo Mcleod

Chris Evans

Obviously i havent seen the game,but listened to HW. Just flicked over to Radio Scotland to hear Murder giving man of the match to Hamiltons captain. What is it with this clown?

Why is he given a platform to spout his pesh?

So no player out of the winning team was best on the park?

If this is true and said captain was MOM,does that mean he saved them from a serious beating?

Obviously i havent seen the game,but listened to HW. Just flicked over to Radio Scotland to hear Murder giving man of the match to Hamiltons captain. What is it with this clown?

If this is true and said captain was MOM,does that mean he saved them from a serious beating?

I heard that. Gary and Mark said big Zal was terrific today!

His continued presence on the BBC is malodious. He is never happy unless commentating on his beloved Celtic, and he should have been shown the door after 'Dallasgate' when his refusal to aportion blame to the home crowd was an embarrassment to all. That said, his reply to being asked about the his applying for the vacant position at Tynecastle always makes me smile:

"I don't need to apply Richard. The people in charge know what I can do. They know my credentials."

Indeed we do.

His continued presence on the BBC is malodious. He is never happy unless commentating on his beloved Celtic, and he should have been shown the door after 'Dallasgate' when his refusal to aportion blame to the home crowd was an embarrassment to all. That said, his reply to being asked about the his applying for the vacant position at Tynecastle always makes me smile:

"I don't need to apply Richard. The people in charge know what I can do. They know my credentials."

Indeed we do.

He's a Rangers fan.

monkfish1979

Indeed we do.

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

What a complete irrelevance of a man.

Pre-game he was spouting p*sh about the size of our squad, Zzzzzzzz. He obviously does no homework on the teams he's covering as he'd notice our squad is no bigger than any other Spl team and if anything lack a few players. (well more quality :))

Incidentally I bought a programme at the M/well game and noticed their squad size was much larger than ours.

To many cliched reporters/analysers in our media who know nothing out with the O.F. and he's one of the worst.

Hagar the Horrible

I thought it just me that picked up the Murdo could not put in a good word about us, when the second went in, you could hear how gutted he was, then all all leeds utd when they pulled one back

Big Zal was excellent today.

As were

Berra

Driver

Stewart

Kello

Pass marks for everybody with the possible exception of Larry and Obua, from were i was sitting.

Archived