Backtack Bandwagon.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

After many doomsday predictions following a minor blip in midweek it seems that Csaba and the team have turned round and stuck the preverbial two fingers up at the doubters.

Today was a tricky match and we have come away with what sounds like a well deserved victory (although I can not claim to have been there)

And as the wounds of the 'wrist slitters' heal I thought I would perhaps offer them a chance to repent and join the backtrack bandwagon.

After all the claims of Vlad the 'puppet master' striking again it seems that these revelations were very much miss-placed.

Thats 9 points out of 12 - and dropping the 3 at Ibrox is certainly no embarasment.

I hope today goes someway to proving that midweek was nothing more than a fluke and the 'doubters' will start to come around and get right behind the manager and the team casting all other thoughts aside for now.

ALL ABOARD THE BACKTRACK BANDWAGON!!!!

Ray Winstone
Seriously

Get a grip.

You must have been one of the 'angriest men in the world' we all witnessed on wednesday.

Thats 9 points out of 12 - and dropping the 3 at Ibrox is certainly no embarasment.

I hope today goes someway to proving that midweek was nothing more than a fluke and the 'doubters' will start to come around and get right behind the manager and the team casting all other thoughts aside for now.

ALL ABOARD THE BACKTRACK BANDWAGON!!!!

We will do a lot better if everyone starts backing the team.

ArmiyaRomanova

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

And as the wounds of the 'wrist slitters' heal I thought I would perhaps offer them a chance to repent and join the backtrack bandwagon.

If they lost their negativity they'd lose their will to live.

i don't understand that type of reply. its hobo-ish.

I would consider trying to start fights between Hearts fans not 5 minutes after a good win pretty hobo-ish personally.

It's a good job I couldn't give a toss what you think.

Ray Winstone
I would consider trying to start fights between Hearts fans not 5 minutes after a good win pretty hobo-ish personally.

It's a good job I couldn't give a toss what you think.

That aside this is a thread trying to get Hearts fans to see the bigger picture and get everyone fully behind the team and your response is to tell me to get a grip?

Pretty senseless.

That aside this is a thread trying to get Hearts fans to see the bigger picture and get everyone fully behind the team and your response is to tell me to get a grip?

Pretty senseless.

In what way were you "trying to get Hearts fans to see the bigger picture"?

Please explain.

Pretty senseless.

Yeah, that's exactly what you were doing. :rolleyes:

I'll give you a hint. A good win at Hamilton isn't the bigger picture.

The problems at Hearts which were there on Wednesday are still there now.

Perhaps when people stop dealing in the world of black and white there could be some mature discussion on here.

Heres something - I'm happy with Csaba, i'm happy with the majority of our players, I think we've played some good football this season and team spirit seems to be improving. I'm still not happy with Romanov's input in team affairs and i'm not happy with our transfer policies.

So - Vlad sheep or Hatkicker?

Ray Winstone
In what way were you "trying to get Hearts fans to see the bigger picture"?

Please explain.

"we lost to Airdrie its so bad Csaba is a puppet' blah blah blah

9 points out of 12

Miko was dropped today for the match winner.

Speaks for itself really.

Time for those who thrive on dissapointment to stop their nonsense and get behind the team.

"we lost to Airdrie its so bad Csaba is a puppet' blah blah blah

9 points out of 12

Miko was dropped today for the match winner.

Speaks for itself really.

Time for those who thrive on dissapointment to stop their nonsense and get behind the team.

That's not what I asked you, as you well know. I asked in what way your OP was trying to get Hearts fans to see the bigger picture. You haven't answered.

I do find it sad when people like yourself who have had a fair pop at the way the club has been run when you felt like it come over all born-again and try to stir up trouble on a good day for the club.

Archived