Bebo Users

Sooperstar

A favour please.

A couple of girls I know set up a Bebo group in my honour and set me the challenge of obtaining 100 members by 15/09/08. I've got ?20 riding on it and I really don't want to lose.

What I propose is this. You all join, and get your friends to join too. I win the bet and then I select 1 kickback member at random to choose a sporting event to place the ?20 on. Any money we get back from that bet goes to a charity of that members choice.

Do it...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7666639311

My favourite FTA moment was on the last train from the weej after the Scotland V Italy game when you sang random Lionel Ritchie and Elton John songs the entire way home from atop a table.

It's Mark 'Cat' Stevens btw. One time legendary JKB goalie here.

My favourite FTA moment was on the last train from the weej after the Scotland V Italy game when you sang random Lionel Ritchie and Elton John songs the entire way home from atop a table.

It's Mark 'Cat' Stevens btw. One time legendary JKB goalie here.

I knew it was you mate! And I know you were one of the original members! That makes you special!

I knew it was you mate! And I know you were one of the original members! That makes you special!

Thanks man. I'm touched.

tommythejambo

Desparation kicking in here I see.

But this bet is like the kind of daft bet I would make(I just wouldn't need to post on KB ;)), so I'll join the group.

Joined. I'm guessing you're a different person drunk, as you're a boring **** sober!

Nail=Head!!

I am, but my god everyone loves me drunk!!

Keep telling your fre3inds to join. Theyt won't regret iut!!

Oh!, this is gonna be fun in work on monday!

Bad enough that it was mentioned on another thread but then you started your own, Fun Boy":)

Oh, I see it's a different story when you're no longer looking for my expertise!

I'm on holiday Monday and Tuesday anyway.

You have fun though!

Despite it being an act of futility, you only have 37 out of your 100, I have become a member of funtime Andy, just as soon as one of your moderators accepts.

Craig-Section Z

I was member number 6 or something. I am a true fan.

FTA is a bit like care in the community though, he is a lose cannon. FTA the morning after about to play football is always funny though, not for him but for the rest of us, he is a broken man usualy and turns up late!!

There really is ?20 on it between myself and Sarah. I had forgotten about the cash until a few days ago so decided I better step up my efforts to succeed in the challenge!

Joined.

I have met fun time Andy a couple of times but I doubt you'll remember.

Both times it was at Edinburgh Charity Game events and you were sozzled.

Somersaults seem to be one of your vices when you're drunk.

That's us joined! Well if the mods allow!

They better, it's in the rules.

If I find out they have been part of any foul play then there will be hell to pay!

A favour please.

A couple of girls I know set up a Bebo group in my honour and set me the challenge of obtaining 100 members by 15/09/08. I've got ?20 riding on it and I really don't want to lose.

What I propose is this. You all join, and get your friends to join too. I win the bet and then I select 1 kickback member at random to choose a sporting event to place the ?20 on. Any money we get back from that bet goes to a charity of that members choice.

Do it...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7666639311

I'll join aswell, mate.

So you know Nikki Spence then? Small world.

Thanks you to all those who joined but it looks like I'm going to have to admit defeat. 21 more members in 6 hours is just too much to ask for.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Thanks you to all those who joined but it looks like I'm going to have to admit defeat. 21 more members in 6 hours is just too much to ask for.

Loser.

Archived