Dundee Utd report Celtic

Mr Loverman

Jambof3tornado

Bit of a nothing story really though,how many times have we heard of our own clubs late payment of debts??

WEll done Utd. A few on here owe them an apology.

Indeed. As several posters suggested at the time, Utd had to wait for Celtic to break the rules. Celtic have now done that and Utd have rightly reported them to the SPL. Now to see if a Scottish footballing body is willing to stick to its very clear rules when faced with the Old Firm. I wouldn't bet on it.

Whilst other teams decided to sell tickets directly, Utd actually took the harder decision. They will now have to wait much longer to get their money. I hope on this occasion the other clubs will stand with them.

Darth Sidious

Maybe the 5% has been the final straw for the rest of the clubs. The non OF clubs may be willing to fight back now.

The clubs that have agreed to allow the filth sell their tickets should have a clause stating you will be charged an additional 10% for late payment.

WEll done Utd. A few on here owe them an apology.

What for?

They did not have the balls to stand up to Celtic over the 5% issue, that is what i had a go at them for. Nothing to do with late payment of tickets.

They jumped when Celtic said jump, and it looks as though Celtic have shafted them and moved the landing mat.

Well done to Utd for reporting them over non/late payment, but if you want to dance to Celtics tune (what a disgusting thought) at the start, then expect Celtic to keep playing that tune.

Dear Dundee Utd

Sorry lads for dissin ye's on a herts forum regarding yer yellow bellydness in no telling Celtic to gtf oor the 5% charge on tickets. Yous have shair showed me so yous have.

Yours Humbley

Doddi

Something like that aye?

Dear Dundee Utd

Sorry lads for dissin ye's on a herts forum regarding yer yellow bellydness in no telling Celtic to gtf oor the 5% charge on tickets. Yous have shair showed me so yous have.

Yours Humbley

Doddi

Something like that aye?

perfect

Archived