****ing Humidity!

neave

By far the worst weather ever. I can take searing heat or ball-freezing wind, but humidity is just utter murder. Anyone with me?

5 to one in the morning and I'm being ****ing suffocated here. Humidity was apparently up to 95% on Tuesday. 95%! Have we suddenly turned into a tropical rainforest?

I walked from Sighthill to Tesco and back a few nights ago and you could've rung my t-shirt dry. Sweat was pishing off me.

Sleeping in this weather is utter torture, too; waking up in a pool of sweat, soaking pillow etc. And don't even mention the size of the ****ing spiders now.

Canny wait 'til winter. Just to get some good old wind and rain.

heartsfc_fan
By far the worst weather ever. I can take searing heat or ball-freezing wind, but humidity is just utter murder. Anyone with me?

5 to one in the morning and I'm being ****ing suffocated here. Humidity was apparently up to 95% on Tuesday. 95%! Have we suddenly turned into a tropical rainforest?

I walked from Sighthill to Tesco and back a few nights ago and you could've rung my t-shirt dry. Sweat was pishing off me.

Sleeping in this weather is utter torture, too; waking up in a pool of sweat, soaking pillow etc. And don't even mention the size of the ****ing spiders now.

Canny wait 'til winter. Just to get some good old wind and rain.

Yep, HATE IT :mad:

Driving back from work today at 5:30, my car was a damn sweat box (and I don't have air con, so 10 times worse).

No point of opening the windows in the house, because there is no air. Outside is still as night. No wind, nothing.

it's surely not that bad? in newcastle now and it's quite pleasant.

Surely this can't just be me! I swear this is slowly driving me insane.

Yep, HATE IT :mad:

Driving back from work today at 5:30, my car was a damn sweat box (and I don't have air con, so 10 times worse).

No point of opening the windows in the house, because there is no air. Outside is still as night. No wind, nothing.

That's the worst part; opening the window does **** all except let mutant-sized moths into the room.

That's the worst part; opening the window does **** all except let mutant-sized moths into the room.

Neave

Get a grip the day humidity in Scotland is a problem we're all fecked. Open your windaes and try sleeping without your Y fronts on and you'll be fine.

Surely this can't just be me! I swear this is slowly driving me insane.

i'm sure it's not but normally it's pishing down and windy here so enjoying the summerish weather when i can

heartsfc_fan

BIG feker of a daddy long legs in the house earlier...pain in to get rid of

Neave

Get a grip the day humidity in Scotland is a problem we're all fecked. Open your windaes and try sleeping without your Y fronts on and you'll be fine.

I do mate. Otherwise my balls would be swimming.

A quick humidity check on http://www.weather.co.uk states Edinburgh at 88%, Beijing at 83% and Ankara at 79%. BBC gives roughly the same.

I would say humidity is a wee bit of a problem!

heartsfc_fan
I do mate. Otherwise my balls would be swimming.

A quick humidity check on http://www.weather.co.uk states Edinburgh at 88%, Beijing at 83% and Ankara at 79%. BBC gives roughly the same.

I would say humidity is a wee bit of a problem!

I was in New York in April 2006 staying in a hostel with some friends. Sleeping at nights there was awful. Very humid. Also, not particularly nice sleeping with the window open when you can hear the odd gunshot in the distance (:eek:).

I see the humidity is only (I say ONLY!) at 76% which is pretty low for them.

Have a cold shower, open all your windows and sleep with your balls to the walls and you'll be fine.

:laugh: Any excuse eh?

Ever heard that saying, "Be careful what you wish for"? Well, Florida does not have seasons - just degrees of hotness!

OK, apart from hurricane season, rainy season, windy season, 60% off mattress sale season...what the flippin' flip do they do with all those flippn' mattresses?:cool:

shaun.lawson

As well as dealing with the humidity, I'm on long-term medication which works fine, but has one major side-effect. It makes me sweat like you wouldn't believe! It's quite embarrassing arriving at a friend's place, going to get my hair cut or whatever while producing Niagras of perspiration, but ah well.

Generic Username

Neave,

Have you thought about the possibility that you are actually just a big sweaty mess?

I've tried the old "damn you humidity" trick but it turns oot I just sweat more than Gary Glitter at a school dance show.

coppercrutch
funny I think this summer has just been cold and wet, silly me

I had that impression too...

Strangely enough the average temperature has been high this summer..:eek:

Thing is nobody has noticed coz its been ****ing down. A bit of sun would be nice.

****ty weather that's easily ignored if you purchase an air con fan. My room is nice and cool as a result.

However, this weather is nothing compared to what you get in Hong Kong as the humidity is fecking horrendous across there. I haven't got asthma et al, but even I was toiling to catch my breath at times across there.

I had that impression too...

Strangely enough the average temperature has been high this summer..:eek:

Thing is nobody has noticed coz its been ****ing down. A bit of sun would be nice.

Yes, you could do with a tan.

I actually quite like it. When I left the pub last night it felt like being abroad - I was also half cut so geting to sleap was no problem.

The Old Tolbooth

Canny wait 'til winter. Just to get some good old wind and pish.

Just read any of Andy's posts and your sorted :D

It was nice walking (read staggering) back from the pub last night, pretended I was abroad. Actually, probably thought I was abroad but nevermind. Here's the problem we get when it's humid here though...

119511891_d1bed32ee5.jpg

Been back in the UK about a week now. Folk moaned their titties off about all the rain and now we're moaning cos its humid? Gimme some humid weather, can walk home from the town after a bevvy in your t-shirt. Ace.

Although I saw some fat dude with sweaty man breasticles last night. Yuck. Wasnt the OP was it! :eek:

Been back in the UK about a week now. Folk moaned their titties off about all the rain and now we're moaning cos its humid? Gimme some humid weather, can walk home from the town after a bevvy in your t-shirt. Ace.

Although I saw some fat dude with sweaty man breasticles last night. Yuck. Wasnt the OP was it! :eek:

Nah, Neave's a thin dude with sweaty man breasticles and something else that rhymes with them :107years:

In that case I suggest he sits outside and has one of these bad boys with lots of ice.

Hendrick

Fecking lurvely.

Nah, Neave's a thin dude with sweaty man breasticles and something else that rhymes with them :107years:

You forgot to add 'good looking' to that description. :rolleyes:

You forgot to add 'good looking' to that description. :rolleyes:

Because that description wasn't enticing enough? :)

The Mighty Thor

Yep it's certainly warm and humid.

Out gowfing the day and my balls were flying for miles (oooh matron!)

Sweating like a rapist though which aint cool in white trousers! :eek:

White breeks!

miami_vice_police.jpg

Finbar Saunders

And they show up urine stains!

I'll stick to denim.

;)

They look like a cross between loafers and espidrils. Some horrible mutant anti-shoe!

Club Tropicana drinks are free....sing along!

Miller Jambo 60
It was nice walking (read staggering) back from the pub last night, pretended I was abroad. Actually, probably thought I was abroad but nevermind. Here's the problem we get when it's humid here though...

119511891_d1bed32ee5.jpg

My car was covered with the wee brats:eek:

The Mighty Thor
And they show up urine stains!

I'll stick to denim.

;)

Nah the leopard skin thong hides them mate :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was in New York last week and it wasn't as bad as this.

The fact that it's miserable but roasting is whats annoying me.

And my baws are fecking sweaty.

tommythejambo
Neave,

Have you thought about the possibility that you are actually just a big sweaty mess?

I've tried the old "damn you humidity" trick but it turns oot I just sweat more than Gary Glitter at a school dance show.

Think I'm the same. However the humidity doesn't help.

get a cat, my one loves it, all those silly moths to be caught and eaten, but has this not only been the last few days, as someone who works nightshift outside this week is the first in 4 that we have not had the shift called off due to the rain

Archived