Laszlo targeting more signings

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Csaba Laszlo

Laszlo hopes to add to the signing of Polish midfielder Adrian Mrowiec

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has said he hopes to make at least one more signing for the Edinburgh club before the end of the transfer deadline.

The transfer window closes on Monday, but Laszlo told the Hearts website that he aims to add to the recent signing of Polish midfielder Adrian Mrowiec.

"I have one more player to come here," said Laszlo.

"I think we would like to bring in a striker, one who can score. But, if we don't get the player, it is okay.":eek: (IS IT)

COULD THIS BE REAREND he is on about ,for did he not today at a press conference DOGE a question on Rearend and why did he doge it , why just not say ," not happening, hes not coming", does not add up.:rolleyes:

:eek:

Csaba Laszlo

Laszlo hopes to add to the signing of Polish midfielder Adrian Mrowiec

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo has said he hopes to make at least one more signing for the Edinburgh club before the end of the transfer deadline.

The transfer window closes on Monday, but Laszlo told the Hearts website that he aims to add to the recent signing of Polish midfielder Adrian Mrowiec.

"I have one more player to come here," said Laszlo.

"I think we would like to bring in a striker, one who can score. But, if we don't get the player, it is okay.":eek: (IS IT)

COULD THIS BE REAREND he is on about ,for did he not today at a press conference DOGE a question on Rearend and why did he doge it , why just not say ," not happening, hes not coming", does not add up.:rolleyes:

A striker, that can also score? Where can we find one of these players? :eek:

BTW, it's not Rearend, it is probably that Serbian Kaunas striker that has been mentioned in a lot of threads already.

Jambothroughandthrough

At the media conference he was asked about Riordan.

He said....

'We have Tullberg'....and then he winked.

At the media conference he was asked about Riordan.

He said....

'We have Tullberg'....and then he winked.

enlighten me, what does that mean?

if our new striker was coming from kaunas he'd have arrived already with mroviec...ipso facto we must be signing Riordan, and Vlad is right now ironing out the details of his capture from Celtic.

can't wait to read the reaction from the hibbies when the ink is drying on the new contract. this will hurt them more than 4-0 + 4-4 + 20 odd in a row put together!

Jambothroughandthrough

He also said something very strange about EJ.

The reason he played him at RB is because 'he can't play with his back to the game'

Guest JamboRobbo
:eek:

He's a good looking man you could do worse :P A lot better looking and more interesting to talk to than Roughie!

He also said something very strange about EJ.

The reason he played him at RB is because 'he can't play with his back to the game'

Perhaps he meant "he's considering turning his back on the game if he doesn't play this week so I'm going to shove him in wherever we are weak..."?

Jambothroughandthrough
He's a good looking man you could do worse :P

That's true....I've been in a double bed with Roughy :eek:

Will anyone else be happy when Monday night is finished with ? It's always a total anti climax for Hearts fans and this will be nothing different. We won't sign a goalscorer of the necessary standard depsite Csaba's assertion we are bringing in quality over quantity and will more than likely bring someone in from the pyramid. I just hope that the Hobo's don't sign Rearend as despite his questionable antics he will be a much better signing football wise than what we will get.

Jambothroughandthrough
Perhaps he meant "he's considering turning his back on the game if he doesn't play this week so I'm going to shove him in wherever we are weak..."?

I think he believe's that EJ isn't good enough for midfield and that is why the Pole arrived from Kaunas this week.

I think he believe's that EJ isn't good enough for midfield and that is why the Pole arrived from Kaunas this week.

does he also think Ruben isn't good enough? i thought he was better than most last season.

i'd rather have eggert at RB than neilson or his wee ginger brother any day.

That's true....I've been in a double bed with Roughy :eek:

Was that not a double kingsize bed Boaby, as both you and roughy aren't the slimest of blokes!

Ryan Gosling
Ewan - what is the media's general feeling towards Csaba?

His name is Boaby Puller. Please respect that.

rudi must stay

yup, that would explain why he hasn't played in midfield yet this season.

Jambothroughandthrough

They like him. But more importantly the players like him.

His name is Boaby Puller. Please respect that.

ha ha fair dues

I couldnt bring myself to listen to his old firm show though just to get with the in-jokes....

rudi must stay
Will anyone else be happy when Monday night is finished with ? It's always a total anti climax for Hearts fans and this will be nothing different. We won't sign a goalscorer of the necessary standard depsite Csaba's assertion we are bringing in quality over quantity and will more than likely bring someone in from the pyramid. I just hope that the Hobo's don't sign Rearend as despite his questionable antics he will be a much better signing football wise than what we will get.

what if we get a better player than Riordan? Last year we got a few players on the last day of the transfer window so i think there's a good chance we will sign someone

Guest JamboRobbo
:eek: And I defended you against all the Hobo taunts :P

eh, uhm, eh, only if you like that sort of thing of course. But he is pretty good looking. :P

Jambothroughandthrough
eh, uhm, eh, only if you like that sort of thing of course. But he is pretty good looking. :P

Have you got something to tell us JamboRobbo? :P

ArthurScargill

Still can't see us signing Riordan, think it will be more likely that he stays at Celtic until his contract runs out. I don't think we will take on someone else from Kaunas either, I think if we do get a striker it will be someone nobody has mentioned...or indeed probably heard of!

I just hope we get someone who can put the ball in the net, someone with a bit of pace...and a poacher. I suppose if all else fails then we may go back to Kaunas to take someone on a trial basis.

Ewan, just out of interest...we had a debate on here recently regarding club v country...Which is more important to you? Scotland or Hearts?

Ewan, just out of interest...we had a debate on here recently regarding club v country...Which is more important to you? Scotland or Hearts?

Well as he is not really a Hearts fan he will say Scotland!!!;)

Scotland or Hearts, I'll crack the jokes. He's more interested in the Old Firm, and sucking up to the Weedgies.

Auld Reekin'
Still can't see us signing Riordan, think it will be more likely that he stays at Celtic until his contract runs out. I don't think we will take on someone else from Kaunas either, I think if we do get a striker it will be someone nobody has mentioned...or indeed probably heard of!

I just hope we get someone who can put the ball in the net, someone with a bit of pace...and a poacher. I suppose if all else fails then we may go back to Kaunas to take someone on a trial basis.

These things are by no means mutually exclusive. :cool:

ArthurScargill
Scotland or Hearts, I'll crack the jokes. He's more interested in the Old Firm, and sucking up to the Weedgies.

Exactly...which is why I asked the question.

Ewan is simply the kind of person who panders to others to gain acceptance...which is why he panders to the majority of his listeners. I think we would all respect him a lot more if he was as passionate about Hearts on air as he is about giving himself a pat on the back about how wonderful and funny he believes his banter is with Roughie...He obviously has to be neutral as the host of the show, but it is apparent that the show does have a west coast focus...which is why a large percentage of us no longer listen to the show.

ArthurScargill
These things are by no means mutually exclusive. :cool:

Aye...you are on the button there!!!

We probably will make a half hearted attempt to sign Ratboy, and when it doesn't come off it will be leaked to the press...and then they will be able to utilize this as an excuse to bring over someone from Kaunas at the last minute...

Guest jambomickey
Have you got something to tell us JamboRobbo? :P

tell me if football management was in a studio you would be the best manager in the world? when was the last time you watched a game live at the ground? the guys you shout down on your old firm phone in have got more right to a opinion than you because they actually pay to go into the games! you talk on your old firm phone in like your a football expert well your not your a radio presenter with a big mouth

what about that ledesma, the brazilian striker at kaunas.

we can get any guy from kaunas and hes a striker, not lithuanian may aswell try him.

what if we get a better player than Riordan? Last year we got a few players on the last day of the transfer window so i think there's a good chance we will sign someone

Statistics would suggest we have not had a better goalscorer than Riordan other than John Robertson in the last 25 years (my Hearts supporting lifetime) and probably a good deal longer so I think it's safe to assume we won't be bringing in anyone better !

That's not to say Riordan is the ideal signing because clearly a lot of baggage is attached but from a footballing point of view we won't get close to the quality he would bring imo.

Charlie-Brown

I'm not fussy if Riordan goes back to Hibs or not - they are welcome to him, the guys behaviour & attitude makes Pinilla look like a choirboy.....Hibs **** better off at fester.

Why are you asking him that. Does he know a journalist or something.

he is a so called journalist

Is he really. I thought he was the really annoying clown on Real(ly) bad radio phone in show. Must be getting him confused with someone else.

I'm not fussy if Riordan goes back to Hibs or not - they are welcome to him, the guys behaviour & attitude makes Pinilla look like a choirboy.....Hibs **** better off at fester.

Riordan's a ned who scores goals. We have several less high profile ned's who don't. It's hardly a new thing in the football world.

Charlie-Brown
Riordan's a ned who scores goals. We have several less high profile ned's who don't.

I don't care if he scores goals or not I just don't like him. :)

I don't care if he scores goals or not I just don't like him. :)

Fair enough that's your perogative but I would prefer Hearts won football matches and having quality players rather than gash one's will help us achieve that. Taking Riordan out of the equation we still need a far better standard of goalscorer than some reject from FC Kaunas if we are to compete for a UEFA spot.

Archived